Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

nrac

My Regimen
Reaction score
I see a lot of people are giving up. Not surprised, it is very expensive and the scientific backing is weak. However, I also think it is still too early to conclude with anything.

Based on the research, the best one could expect over 6 months is maintenance + maybe 2-3% regrowth and slightly improved hair quality. It is even marketed as a maintenance treatment, so I don't quite understand people who don't get regrowth in just a few months and then start raging that it's a snake oil - unless one had unrealistic expectations to begin with.

Anyhow, here's my month 4 update:

Shedding:
As I mentioned last time, I had a small shed at around the 3 month mark. Now it has completely stopped again, and I'm losing extremely few hairs as far as I can tell.

Density:
Based on the pictures I have taken my hair actually looks worse in some areas (particularly the right temple), but there seems to be an improvement in density when I part my hair in the middle. Strange.

Regrowth:
Hard to tell, but a few days ago I noticed some small, white vellus hair in my temples which I haven't noticed before. I doubt they will become terminal, but who knows. Else than that, no visible regrowth.

Hair quality:
My hair still looks pretty good, and it's certainly darker than when I started, despite getting exposed to way more sun. But it hasn't really changed since month 2.

I will keep using this lotion at least for two more months, so I'll keep you updated (if anyone is still interested).

Also, has anyone else experienced any increase in facial hair (beard, eyebrows etc)? My beard has randomly improved way more than my hair in these 4 months...probably just a coincidence, but thought I'd check anyway.

br1

Reaction score
I see a lot of people are giving up. Not surprised, it is very expensive and the scientific backing is weak. However, I also think it is still too early to conclude with anything.

Based on the research, the best one could expect over 6 months is maintenance + maybe 2-3% regrowth and slightly improved hair quality. It is even marketed as a maintenance treatment, so I don't quite understand people who don't get regrowth in just a few months and then start raging that it's a snake oil - unless one had unrealistic expectations to begin with.

Anyhow, here's my month 4 update:

Shedding:
As I mentioned last time, I had a small shed at around the 3 month mark. Now it has completely stopped again, and I'm losing extremely few hairs as far as I can tell.

Density:
Based on the pictures I have taken my hair actually looks worse in some areas (particularly the right temple), but there seems to be an improvement in density when I part my hair in the middle. Strange.

Regrowth:
Hard to tell, but a few days ago I noticed some small, white vellus hair in my temples which I haven't noticed before. I doubt they will become terminal, but who knows. Else than that, no visible regrowth.

Hair quality:
My hair still looks pretty good, and it's certainly darker than when I started, despite getting exposed to way more sun. But it hasn't really changed since month 2.

I will keep using this lotion at least for two more months, so I'll keep you updated (if anyone is still interested).

Also, has anyone else experienced any increase in facial hair (beard, eyebrows etc)? My beard has randomly improved way more than my hair in these 4 months...probably just a coincidence, but thought I'd check anyway.
Fidia employee detected

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sadly, I came to the conclusion:

When do you know that Brotzu talks BS? When he moves his lips...

Last edited:
Reactions: br1

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When is this troll going to go away? If people on this forum want to take a risk to see if their hair loss does something good for them, that's their decision.
He wants all new treatments to fail and anyone here to use finasteride, so he will not be the only one with limp dick

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
What date will it be at 6 months since launch of Trinov?

I would like to thank all members who kindly tested this product.

If in the end the conclusion of the test is that Trinov is a bust we can all tell Fidia to f*** themselves.
Oh and also tell the same to @br1, but actually he can't f*** himself because his dick is broken.

Last edited:

Paulito

My Regimen
Reaction score
A short update as a warning:

DO NOT TRY AND DISCONTINUE MINOXIDIL IN FAVOR OF TRINOV!!! I repeat do not try and replace minoxidil with trinov. I assumed that one of the components of Trinov uses a similar mechanism as minoxidil and I'm paying to the price for that now. I'm experiencing the mother of all sheds (around 300 hair yesterday) and it's already deteriorated my hair cosmetically a lot. I resumed minoxidil a couple of weeks ago. My only hope is that it can work again and bring some of it back.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A short update as a warning:

DO NOT TRY AND DISCONTINUE MINOXIDIL IN FAVOR OF TRINOV!!! I repeat do not try and replace minoxidil with trinov. I assumed that one of the components of Trinov uses a similar mechanism as minoxidil and I'm paying to the price for that now. I'm experiencing the mother of all sheds (around 300 hair yesterday) and it's already deteriorated my hair cosmetically a lot. I resumed minoxidil a couple of weeks ago. My only hope is that it can work again and bring some of it back.

Paulito, you may want to start a new thread to highlight that minoxidil and Trinov is a toxic mix. That happened to people on the Italian forum as well!!

I understand that Brotzu claimed you can use both....

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After quitting Brotzu's hair loss promoting lotion, my shedding has reduced after just a few weeks. I've been using Zinc & Niacinimide on my hairline so maybe this has helped too

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, I used Trinov for 3 months. It did not help at all. Thank you for nothing, goodbye

Same, but I didn't notice it was causing shedding until I stopped. Suddenly losing less hair when I wash it than during Brotzu's dark days

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree it may not be inducing regrowth, but the claim it is accelerating your hair loss is just Ludacris

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree it may not be inducing regrowth, but the claim it is accelerating your hair loss is just Ludacris

Dude, it DEFINITELY accelerated loss for me. The only question is whether that will ever come back if I keep using it. I'm nearly 41 and my rate of loss had been very stable for 12+ years until about 2 months into using Trinov. I'm almost 4 months in now.

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, it DEFINITELY accelerated loss for me. The only question is whether that will ever come back if I keep using it. I'm nearly 41 and my rate of loss had been very stable for 12+ years until about 2 months into using Trinov. I'm almost 4 months in now.
What had you been using before?

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It could still just be your genetics. Hair loss is unpredictable and can accelerate unexpectedly at any age, even after being stable for years. At the end of the day, it is all down to your genes.

There is also the power of placebo to be conscious of. If a person is thinking and worrying in their own mind that a particular thing could be causing their hair to fall out, often they will get to the point that they are truly convinced that their belief is correct, even though it actually isn't. The power of placebo can often be extremely strong.

Last edited:

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It could still just be your genetics. Hair loss is unpredictable and can accelerate unexpectedly at any age, even after being stable for years. At the end of the day, it is all down to your genes.

There is also the power of placebo to be conscious of. If a person is thinking and worrying in their own mind that a particular thing could be causing their hair to fall out, often they will get to the point that they are truly convinced that their belief is correct, even though it actually isn't. The power of placebo can often be extremely strong.

Yes, but in this case I had no reason to have an expectation that this product would cause a shed/hair loss, because the only reason I wanted nearly 2 years for it instead of starting Minoxidil was because there was never any mention by Brotzu/Fidia or in the studies of a shed - even a temporary one preceding regrowth. There would have been no reason to think that.

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, but in this case I had no reason to have an expectation that this product would cause a shed/hair loss, because the only reason I wanted nearly 2 years for it instead of starting Minoxidil was because there was never any mention by Brotzu/Fidia or in the studies of a shed - even a temporary one preceding regrowth. There would have been no reason to think that.
If its not placebo, then its probably just plain old genetics. As I mentioned, male pattern baldness can often accelerate unpredictably. There are no ingredients in the Trinov/Brotzu lotion that would literally cause your male pattern baldness to accelerate. It is simply not possible.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If its not placebo, then its probably just plain old genetics. As I mentioned, male pattern baldness can often accelerate unpredictably. There are no ingredients in the Trinov/Brotzu lotion that would literally cause you to permanently lose hair. It is simply not possible.

Not permanently..probably..it could be similar to the dread-shed caused by minoxidil.

BUT..there could well be negative interaction between minoxidil and Trinov if used in parallel or if minoxidil was used prior to Trinov.

Regardless..study shows it does not regrow hair..perhaps it maintains it.
It is understood that it was claimed one can use it in parallel and that it not causes a shed.

If that was indeed stated by Brotzu or Fidia...that would be highly misleading.

Anyway..another topical will be released soon and I am cautiously optimistic that it outperforms Trinov big time.

Hasta la vista Trinov