Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi again! Got a haircut today, so I´ll post new photos soon. Think that on Wednesday, but nothing has really changed for me.

Well, you´ll tell me in a few days lads.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
I cannot believe anyone still buys the idea that this sh*t works.

"Fidia disliked your post"

Tbh it kind of tragic. I was hoping for two years or more this was the solution. Sadly I gave up hope when they were unable to post any decent progress pics.

Ng Mobile

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys i still have 2 unopened trinov for sale within Canada. Asking $120 CAD, shipping should be about $14-18 anywhere in Canada via Canada Post.

Anyway i stopped using trinov about 3 weeks ago after being on it for 3.5 months...other then it making me shed like crazy and costing me over $700 i got no results so i stopped. After stopping my shedding has reduced and now im on dermapen 1x week, and minoxidil x1 day. so ya this crap doesn't work and we all got scammed...anyway who wants those 2 unopened bottles lol? whether i sell them or throw them in the garbage i dont care but i dont want to sell them to anyone with the impression that this lotion works. but if you have been getting results, then its a good deal. pm me.

Reactions: br1

NilesCrane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys i still have 2 unopened trinov for sale within Canada. Asking $120 CAD, shipping should be about $14-18 anywhere in Canada via Canada Post.

Anyway i stopped using trinov about 3 weeks ago after being on it for 3.5 months...other then it making me shed like crazy and costing me over $700 i got no results so i stopped. After stopping my shedding has reduced and now im on dermapen 1x week, and minoxidil x1 day. so ya this crap doesn't work and we all got scammed...anyway who wants those 2 unopened bottles lol? whether i sell them or throw them in the garbage i dont care but i dont want to sell them to anyone with the impression that this lotion works. but if you have been getting results, then its a good deal. pm me.
Lol I got five unopened bottles for sale too, in the US

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Fidia disliked your post"

Tbh it kind of tragic. I was hoping for two years or more this was the solution. Sadly I gave up hope when they were unable to post any decent progress pics.

I disliked his post because mocking people who spent money to test this out is not helpful. Imagine if 50% of the posts in the Zix thread were people mocking users for trying a treatment with little scientific backing and a record of failure dating back to the mid 2000s Regrowth dot com years.

It would be annoying right? Because it obviously worked for you and maybe a few other people.

est_sunshine

My Regimen
Reaction score
Progress photos at 3.5 months trinov nightly and irestore laser cap every second day. I’m a woman and also had some telogen from having a baby a year ago. I’m happy with the progress - going to go to 6months. No side effects so far. First pic is now, second pic is mid Jan this yr, darker hair now.

Attachments

• FD30EB23-EA8E-4875-8C60-054D78718B1D.jpeg
    FD30EB23-EA8E-4875-8C60-054D78718B1D.jpeg
    127.2 KB · Views: 673
  • CB40E0E4-F53E-4EB4-B0B3-6F3D60E29321.jpeg
    CB40E0E4-F53E-4EB4-B0B3-6F3D60E29321.jpeg
    117 KB · Views: 641

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I disliked his post because mocking people who spent money to test this out is not helpful. Imagine if 50% of the posts in the Zix thread were people mocking users for trying a treatment with little scientific backing and a record of failure dating back to the mid 2000s Regrowth dot com years.

It would be annoying right? Because it obviously worked for you and maybe a few other people.

I’m not mocking those who tested it. Obviously those bought it upon release did a great service to this community.

However, I think it’s pretty clear by now to anyone with a lick of common sense that (unfortunately) this lotion is not going to do anything. We are nearing 6 months since this product has been released and not one single person has shown any significant regrowth or can even prove that they are maintaining (something that requires years of studying - Including the firm that released the product in the first place.

Pitter

My Regimen
Reaction score
Progress photos at 3.5 months trinov nightly and irestore laser cap every second day. I’m a woman and also had some telogen from having a baby a year ago. I’m happy with the progress - going to go to 6months. No side effects so far. First pic is now, second pic is mid Jan this yr, darker hair now.

Looks good!! Are you using the version for women or the version for men? Did you experience shedding at any moment?

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have androgenetic alopecia or a different form of hair loss?

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve stopped Brotzu. I’ve concluded that it must have been needling and / or the major health improvements I have been making (heavy metal detox and gut heath), which probably gave me the regrowth I posted early on.
Unfortunately - I have had a big shed and I think it’s due to Trinov. Hope to f*** it comes back.
I’m going to keep needling and potentially add zix.

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m not mocking those who tested it. Obviously those bought it upon release did a great service to this community.

However, I think it’s pretty clear by now to anyone with a lick of common sense that (unfortunately) this lotion is not going to do anything. We are nearing 6 months since this product has been released and not one single person has shown any significant regrowth or can even prove that they are maintaining (something that requires years of studying - Including the firm that released the product in the first place.

“I cannot believe anyone still buys the idea that this sh*t works”

“I’m not mocking those that tested it. Obviously those that bought it upon release did a great service to this community.”

So the people that bought it upon release were heroes to the community but the people still using it, all under 6 months and several far less, are idiots for believing their investment could still pay off? At what point in time did you decide that they were no longer heroes? 3 months? 4 months? 5?

Last edited:

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another quitter here. Got scared off by the thought of causing more loss, particularly not seeing any real benefit after 2.5 months. I know it's not 6 months, but I'm not risking further, irreversible loss for a product when all hope is on an unnoticeable 1-5% improvement. Plus, this garbage is even more expensive if you live in Australia.