Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not permanently..probably..it could be similar to the dread-shed caused by minoxidil.

BUT..there could well be negative interaction between minoxidil and Trinov if used in parallel or if minoxidil was used prior to Trinov.

Regardless..study shows it does not regrow hair..perhaps it maintains it.
It is understood that it was claimed one can use it in parallel and that it not causes a shed.

If that was indeed stated by Brotzu or Fidia...that would be highly misleading.

Anyway..another topical will be released soon and I am cautiously optimistic that it outperforms Trinov big time.

Hasta la vista Trinov

Which topical are you referring to?

longhair31

Reaction score
Hey

I am almost 4 months in on trinov and dermarolling 1-6 times a month, sometimes every week sometimes 1 time a month over this period, sometimes light rolling and sometimes hard rolling with 1.5 mm. I have only been dermarolling and applying trinov to the temples where my hair is worst.

Also added minoxidil 2 weeks ago to speed up the progress.

Results:

1 or 2 weeks in on trinov my shedding was reduced from probably 20-40 hairs falling out in the shower to 3-5 hairs falling out. Hair seemed thinner in the beginning and my thin areas was really thin. However after about 2-3 months in a small number of vellus hair appeared just bellow and in my hairline. These are very slowly growing thicker and my thin areas have filled in a bit.

To summarise it, shedding almost stopped and my thin areas have filled in a bit and a couple of vellus hairs are going terminal along my hairline. I am pretty happy about the results as it seems to be getting better over time. I can style my hair better and when i pull my hair back the temples are not nearly as thins as before(still thin though).

Not sure if its trinov, dermarolling or the combination that is giving the results though. Hopefully minoxidill will speed up the process aswell.

If i get any significant regrowth below the hairline i will post pictures.

Cheers

Note: Aslo added Regenepure dr 2 days ago.

hikeven

Reaction score
I have been using it everyday for around two months. In the first a few days, I can see hair loss kind of stopped immediately from 20-30 everyday to 5-6. Now it has been two months, hair loss increased a little but still less than before I started to use it. So far, I think it works on me. Interesting thing is although hair loss reduced a lot, I dont see either any hair volume going up or regrowth at the moment. I will keep using it for another few months to see if hair loss increased like some people here. Btw, I am not on any other topical products or medication at the moment. Finasteride has a terrible impact on me.

potato87

Established Member
Reaction score
After using since December I am done, hair is definitely worse than before, only use it round the frontal hairline. The reason we know it doesn't work is because trinov cannot even provide a good advertising before and after, not a single photo that makes you think wow. Instead they turn the contrast right up and try and tweak the image.

bluesuedeshoes

Established Member
Reaction score
Just received my order from Farmacia Sant' Antonio, and it seems they accidentally sent me a couple of extra bottles. Maybe a mistake or maybe a lack of people buying it and they are now giving it away?! Either way, I aint complaining.

Well, until the 6 month mark and I've lost more hair....

DVXYZ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only positive reviews, are from new members with less than 5 messages. Interesting..

Since I have more than 5 messages and have been around for a bit I’ll make a post then.

I’ve been using the product for about 4 months now, like some others have reported my hair shedding has gone down quite a bit since starting Trinov. I haven’t noticed any change on my hairline yet in terms of new growth, however it does seem like my crown may be starting to thicken up. I have some diffuse thinning and it was becoming pretty noticeable in that area so I’ve made it an area of priority. Again it’s still pretty early so I’ll give it another few months before I give a more certain verdict on it.

centurie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey

I am almost 4 months in on trinov and dermarolling 1-6 times a month, sometimes every week sometimes 1 time a month over this period, sometimes light rolling and sometimes hard rolling with 1.5 mm. I have only been dermarolling and applying trinov to the temples where my hair is worst.

Also added minoxidil 2 weeks ago to speed up the progress.

Results:

1 or 2 weeks in on trinov my shedding was reduced from probably 20-40 hairs falling out in the shower to 3-5 hairs falling out. Hair seemed thinner in the beginning and my thin areas was really thin. However after about 2-3 months in a small number of vellus hair appeared just bellow and in my hairline. These are very slowly growing thicker and my thin areas have filled in a bit.

To summarise it, shedding almost stopped and my thin areas have filled in a bit and a couple of vellus hairs are going terminal along my hairline. I am pretty happy about the results as it seems to be getting better over time. I can style my hair better and when i pull my hair back the temples are not nearly as thins as before(still thin though).

Not sure if its trinov, dermarolling or the combination that is giving the results though. Hopefully minoxidill will speed up the process aswell.

If i get any significant regrowth below the hairline i will post pictures.

Cheers

Note: Aslo added Regenepure dr 2 days ago.

Just a little advice,

I recommend you drop Trinov now before Minoxidil starts to give you real regrowth and you think that it actually the Trinov giving you these results, causing you to squander away your hard earned money purchasing both Trinov and minoxidil.

Anyhow, goodluck.

dutchbald

My Regimen
Reaction score
i have more or less the same thing, sexual sides from Trinov. And not the negative sides that occur with finasteride users. I have been on Trinov for 4 months, my shedding has ceased and i see some regrowth at the hairline.

And no, I do not work for Brotzu

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only positive reviews, are from new members with less than 5 messages. Interesting..

And yet here you are again trying to make everyone who tries Trinov feel like sh*t. "Misery loves company" is clearly your mantra.

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And yet here you are again trying to make everyone who tries Trinov feel like sh*t. "Misery loves company" is clearly your mantra.

People figured this @br1 tard out a long time ago, and if not a quick look through his posts will suffice. Pathetic and sad are the 2 first words that comes to mind.

longhair31

Reaction score
Just a little advice,

I recommend you drop Trinov now before Minoxidil starts to give you real regrowth and you think that it actually the Trinov giving you these results, causing you to squander away your hard earned money purchasing both Trinov and minoxidil.

Anyhow, goodluck.

Yeh but i am just using a small amount of Trinov so a bottle lasts for about 3 months and it definetly stopped my shedding. The regrowth/thickening however might be due to dermarolling and if i have any decent regrowth in the future it will definetly be due to minoxidil+dermarolling. So i think i will stay on trinov until i get good results then try to quit it and see what will happen.

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So during 2nd month of trinov I was worried as I had the worst loss ever and the horshoe was slowly coming in from the side and crown, and for the first time this year my crown started shedding and deteriorating quick, next would be the middle area (front is diffused the most but hairline intact for the most part a teeny recession to the side of my right temple).

Anyways I started February 13 and now I think it's near 3 months and went to the barber recently and he was shocked with the quality of my hair and noticed a cosmetic difference and said it felt Thicker. I kid you not even after shower it looks thicker and better coverage overall, I see tiny hair in my right temple too starting to grow longer everyday so k. Really excited.

I'm super optimistic and don't want to jinx it hit but really think I'm beating male pattern baldness as my scalp feels super healthy and hair thickness to existing hair and overall density is what it was 2 years ago. I have a medium fast metabolism (whatever the definition of someone that can gain weight and muscle and loose it easy im including) and been on some thyroid supplements as well and have been doing the detumescence therapy and I'm pretty active. I used to do raypeat , immortal hair, avoid pufa, setipiprant etc and this thyroid stuff I'm taking now but nothing ever worked and i was still regressing until Trinov.

Opinion
People need to go through the purge aka horrible trinov shed l it's part of the natural hair cycle and is an indication that trinov is getting rid of hairs that were supposed to die and reset the hair cycle.of others cause I went through a horrible shed and my gf was roasting haha but last 2 weeks she's been commenting how noticable positive improvement there has been . Oh and No SIDES woot

Regimen

- 1/1.5ml dropper a day after morning shower (maybe like 2 a night/week I do it if after a shower)

- I do detumescene scalp massage and my left temple is loose and left hemphishere of scalp and that's where regrowth and density improved the most , right hemisphere is stiff and I can feel the califciation and bump Imma crack that f*ka out of it but ya do your scalp massages I definitely think there's a synergy and it best primes the scalp grow growth in combination with a dht blocker. But still the right hemisphere of the scalp is alive and healthy and marked improvement in density like yo my hair in terms of density is like 3 years ago the coverage is not exactly the same as the frontal are needs more regrowth but overall theres enough coverage to the point I can hide my thinning temples and i feel like its slowly gonna fill in there more i massage too

- I smoke weed and vape and always debated quitting as I felt it was progressing my hairloss over the years but now I smoke the same which is everyday and sometimes like 3-4 times a day on. Weekends when chillin and my hair still doing good now with trinov and dont shed intensely like before. Maybe something with the estrogen from weed and trinov doing sumting

- take thyroid and multivitamins meant for people that smoke weed lol like legit that's the product niche but yea it could have a role

Scalp Shape Rant
I think its critical for me to really tackle the calcification and in my right hemisphere in the frontal temple area and the ridges to get rid of that M-shaped temple look, I think the relatively speaking more looseness of my left temple compared to the right is why the regrowth has been fastest. Also overall I feel like theres been some nasty bone growth on my temples don;t think trinov can do shiet for that unless i do other interventions but yah

but anywhoo im so far very please with Trinov

Last edited:

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thing continues to thin my hair out out and cause loss, as it has for the past 2 months or so. I'm now at the 4 month mark and have been shedding since roughly month 2. I've missed fewer than 6 days of treatment in the 4 months, and have only missed more than 1 consecutive day one time. It is ABSURD how much I've thinned out and receded at the frontal hairline and temple point regions (which are the only places I'm applying it). At this point I can only pray that SOMETHING good comes of this in another month or two and hope that at a MINIMUM all the hair I've lost will come back. At this point that's all I'm hoping for: just to get back what I had 3-4 months ago before the shedding started. If I don't, and if this is common for other people too, then Fidia and Brotzu should be ASHAMED of themselves for failing to note any sort of shedding in their interviews and literature.

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
This thing continues to thin my hair out out and cause loss, as it has for the past 2 months or so. I'm now at the 4 month mark and have been shedding since roughly month 2. I've missed fewer than 6 days of treatment in the 4 months, and have only missed more than 1 consecutive day one time. It is ABSURD how much I've thinned out and receded at the frontal hairline and temple point regions (which are the only places I'm applying it). At this point I can only pray that SOMETHING good comes of this in another month or two and hope that at a MINIMUM all the hair I've lost will come back. At this point that's all I'm hoping for: just to get back what I had 3-4 months ago before the shedding started. If I don't, and if this is common for other people too, then Fidia and Brotzu should be ASHAMED of themselves for failing to note any sort of shedding in their interviews and literature.

Give it another 3 months, you might end up with some major regrowth. I started trinov in January and I do see some regrowth but its super slow, hopefully I will see some major improvement this upcoming months. I dont suffer from any shedding.

I can't believe some of yall are already quitting at the 3 months mark, thats way too soon, amateurs....

Last edited:

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Stick through buddy this is normal my frontal area at month 2 looked the worst and crown started shedding first time in my life. Now I hit month 3 and last 2 weeks eveytbing improved significantly and hair shedding stopped

MilkofMagnesia

My Regimen
Reaction score
Give it another 3 months, you might end up went some major regrowth. I started trinov in January and I do see some regrowth but its super slow, hopefully I will see some major improvement this upcoming months. I dont suffer from any shedding.

I can't believe some of yall are already quitting at the 3 months mark, thats way too soon, amateurs....
This, just be patient.