Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, wanted to show you guys my progress.

I started three treatments at the same time as I was kind of desperate to see some regrowth. So, since January I’ve had four PRP treatments, used Trinov every day, and also started using an eye medicine called Lumigan (prescription needed, applied to the scalp along with trinov).

I’ve also decreased the weekly dose of Finasteride from 6 to 4 days.

I’m quite happy with the results, although I wish I had been more scientific and only tried one treatment at a time, since I don’t really know what’s causing the little regrowth I feel I am getting.
Looks good man but like you said, too bad you threw several things at it at once. For all you know half isnt doing anything? But either way, looks good.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I doubt that Trinov is the trigger. Mostly, the migraines come from stress and depression. As someone who's been through this I've found ways to avoid them by working out at the gym, taking walks, avoiding toxic people, doing things that make you happy and finding little things to do that bring meaning to your life.
You have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about. One of THE MOST common causes of migraine in women is estrogen dominance. It’s why women on the pill or pregnant have a high risk of developing severe migraine. You haven’t the slightest inkling of how the female body works. Please don’t try to tell a woman how her body functions.

Bugge

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks good man but like you said, too bad you threw several things at it at once. For all you know half isnt doing anything? But either way, looks good.

Thank you! You’re most likely right, but I’ll continue the whole package for another 6 months. Then I will stop using Trinov just to see what happens.

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I’ve been on Finasteride for several years and it hasn’t given me any regrowth. It had however decreased the hair loss.
Are you completely sure that the regrowth you claim only started when you added Trinov?

Bugge

My Regimen
Reaction score
N
Are you completely sure that the regrowth you claim only started when you added Trinov?

Yes and no. As I said, I added Trinov, PRP and Lumigan. So I don’t know whats the cause.

As for the claimed regrowth, you can be the judge of that as I added comparison photos.

For all I know seasonal variatons between winter and summer may be the cause.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
N

Yes and no. As I said, I added Trinov, PRP and Lumigan. So I don’t know whats the cause.

As for the claimed regrowth, you can be the judge of that as I added comparison photos.

For all I know seasonal variatons between winter and summer may be the cause.
Lumigan or bimataprost is least likely to grow terminal hair. It might speed up the rate of growth and make vellus hair longer. Imo not worth the money. We all know that prostaglandin analogues are more a novel treatment. The most likely bet is the fina and trinov combined. Prp is mostly ineffective.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lumigan or bimataprost is least likely to grow terminal hair. It might speed up the rate of growth and make vellus hair longer. Imo not worth the money. We all know that prostaglandin analogues are more a novel treatment. The most likely bet is the fina and trinov combined. Prp is mostly ineffective.
So to sum up, systematic 5ar inhibitors + topical anti-androgens + growth modulators such as oral or topical minoxidil are the best line of treatment. From what I've learned, this approach works for almost everyone. Then there are some whose follicles are extremely sensitive to testosterone itself; they need Cypro/spirono/bicalutamide etc in addition to the above approach.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, wanted to show you guys my progress.

I started three treatments at the same time as I was kind of desperate to see some regrowth. So, since January I’ve had four PRP treatments, used Trinov every day, and also started using an eye medicine called Lumigan (prescription needed, applied to the scalp along with trinov).

I’ve also decreased the weekly dose of Finasteride from 6 to 4 days.

I’m quite happy with the results, although I wish I had been more scientific and only tried one treatment at a time, since I don’t really know what’s causing the little regrowth I feel I am getting.
you mean taking one 1 mg pill every 6 days to every 4 days?

Bugge

My Regimen
Reaction score
you mean taking one 1 mg pill every 6 days to every 4 days?

No, sorry for the confusion.

I’ve taken 1/4 of a Finasteride pill 6 times a week and I decreased to 4 times a week. Part of the reason I started the trinov thing was to stop taking Finasteride, which I hope I can do if the regrowing continues.

Bugge

My Regimen
Reaction score

Thank you for the reply. I think I’ll continue the Lumigan since I can get it almost for free through my prescription, but your thoughts are noted.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, sorry for the confusion.

I’ve taken 1/4 of a Finasteride pill 6 times a week and I decreased to 4 times a week. Part of the reason I started the trinov thing was to stop taking Finasteride, which I hope I can do if the regrowing continues.
That sounds very dangerous. Finasteride has no substitute unless maybe CB
Finasteride is probably 100x stronger than trinov..... f*****g sides I guess that's why you're doing something so risky

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about. One of THE MOST common causes of migraine in women is estrogen dominance. It’s why women on the pill or pregnant have a high risk of developing severe migraine. You haven’t the slightest inkling of how the female body works. Please don’t try to tell a woman how her body functions.
I don't tell women how their body functions. I listen to my 5 sisters and wife – all of whom suffer from migraines from time-to-time – and what they tell me, along with their doctors, is that stress if the primary trigger for most migraines sufferers.

Of course, there are copious triggers, especially hormones for women (menstrual migraines), certain foods, alcohol, and headaches that affect blood flow in the brain causing crushing headaches. Doctors admit that migraine causes aren't completely understood. Genetics and our environment seem to play a large role.

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That sounds very dangerous. Finasteride has no substitute unless maybe CB
Finasteride is probably 100x stronger than trinov..... f*****g sides I guess that's why you're doing something so risky
I agree. It is almost certainly the finasteride that is responsible for any regrowth he has achieved. It is very foolish to stop finasteride in favour of much weaker treatments. Even CB would not be an adequate substitute for finasteride to be honest.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't tell women how their body functions. I listen to my 5 sisters and wife – all of whom suffer from migraines from time-to-time – and what they tell me, along with their doctors, is that stress if the primary trigger for most migraines sufferers.

Of course, there are copious triggers, especially hormones for women (menstrual migraines), certain foods, alcohol, and headaches that affect blood flow in the brain causing crushing headaches. Doctors admit that migraine causes aren't completely understood. Genetics and our environment seem to play a large role.
You must be confusing migraines with headaches, because migraines are a pathological, chronic condition which almost exclusively have hormonal or neurological pathogenesis. It’s folly to tell anyone with migraine plus AURA which is DANGEROUS, that their issues are stress or diet related. It’s simply not the case. I work in the medical field. I should know.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
So to sum up, systematic 5ar inhibitors + topical anti-androgens + growth modulators such as oral or topical minoxidil are the best line of treatment. From what I've learned, this approach works for almost everyone. Then there are some whose follicles are extremely sensitive to testosterone itself; they need Cypro/spirono/bicalutamide etc in addition to the above approach.
Unfortunately yes, this is the best we have at the moment.

KG6R

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone on here have experience going from Trinov on to Minoxidil... any major positive/negative effects? Coming to the end of this 6 month "trial"..... gonna try something that actually has an effect on hairloss.....

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You must be confusing migraines with headaches, because migraines are a pathological, chronic condition which almost exclusively have hormonal or neurological pathogenesis. It’s folly to tell anyone with migraine plus AURA which is DANGEROUS, that their issues are stress or diet related. It’s simply not the case. I work in the medical field. I should know.

First of all, I never mentioned migraine plus aura – ever! Below is text that comes from American Migraine Foundation:

Tips for managing the 10 most common migraine triggers
1. Stress

Perhaps the biggest culprit of all, stress is a trigger for almost 70% of people with migraine, and one study revealed that 50-70% of people had a significant association between their daily stress level and their daily migraine activity. When you add the perpetual worry of when the next attack will strike, it can start to feel like a never-ending, exhausting cycle.

How to cope: Start by making a list of the things known to cause you undue stress and tension, and then work towards reducing these triggers in your life. Biofeedback, relaxation therapy, meditation, exercise and maintaining a consistent sleep schedule can be extremely helpful in managing stress. These strategies will not eliminate all stress from your life, but they can change your body’s physiological response to stress and thus reduce the ability for stress to trigger a migraine attack.
-------------------------------------

As for me, I have witnessed migraines of my sisters, mother and wife over a period of 40 plus years. And, my dear, I have personally spoken to my wife's doctor, a neurologist who specializes in migraines for his patients, and he confirmed that stress is the most prominent trigger for migraines. Clearly, you know just enough to think you're smarter than you truly are. So you can just zip it.

nrac

My Regimen
Reaction score
Month 5 update:

I see that very few people are getting results, but I am quite certain that my hair has thickened a bit since I started, and there has certainly been cosmetic improvements (improved hair quality).

I really didn't want to post pictures, but I decided to do so anyway since there are so few people with any results.

The first picture is about 1 month before starting Trinov and the second was taken today. Hair length should be about the same and the pictures are taken in the exact same spot. Sorry about the quality of the first picture, but I think the difference in hair texture should be pretty clear nonetheless. I also think the hairline looks straighter and a little more defined.

hr2 - Copy.jpg
hr1 - Copy.jpeg