whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
unknown.png

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First set is a female subject. Yes, the official study does conclude minimal results for women.

Second set is a dude with artificial light shining directly on the first pic. The other pic is longer, without artificial light shining directly, and a more elaborate combover. I do admire the the combover. Just pray that it doesn't rain or it's not windy.

Shining light area marked in red. Nonexistent in second pic.
upload_2019-6-23_20-47-9.png

Mook

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First set is a female subject. Yes, the official study does conclude minimal results for women.

Second set is a dude with artificial light shining directly on the first pic. The other pic is longer, without artificial light shining directly, and a more elaborate combover. I do admire the the combover. Just pray that it doesn't rain or it's not windy.

Shining light area marked in red. Nonexistent in second pic.
View attachment 121943

Less harsh lighting, sure, but there’s no combover going on there.

Mook

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Deny reality. Sure. I will be your guest.

No I just have eyes.

I’m neither a supporter, nor denier of the efficacy of this stuff, so that response means nothing, but I do always remain objective, and unless you’ve never seen one before, you can’t possibly objectively tell me that there is a combover in that picture.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No I just have eyes.

I’m neither a supporter, nor denier of the efficacy of this stuff, so that response means nothing, but I do always remain objective, and unless you’ve never seen one before, you can’t possibly objectively tell me that there is a combover in that picture.
My evidence for it being a combover comes from the fact that the OFFICIAL STUDY( YES THE f*****g STUDY CONDUCTED BY BROTZU HIMSELF) concludes that there is no significant results for men.

Reactions: br1

nrac

My Regimen
Reaction score
My evidence for it being a combover comes from the fact that the OFFICIAL STUDY( YES THE f*****g STUDY CONDUCTED BY BROTZU HIMSELF) concludes that there is no significant results for men.
Even though the average increase in hair density was only 1.6%, there could very well have been a few subjects with > 5% hair growth in that sample, e.g. the guy in the picture. Unfortunately the study only provided average effects, so we cannot know for sure.

However, the study did show a significant increase of anagen hairs and decrease of telogen hairs, which could explain the kind of cosmetic improvement seen in the aforementioned picture - i.e. he had some short hairs in the telogen phase which didn't grow at time 0, which started growing again towards month 6. Such a change could certainly cause a cosmetic improvement with no increase in the total number of hairs.

Jackspratt

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi if anyone has any Trinov they want to sell and can ship to Australia I d be very interested. I m running out and would prefer to buy it off someone who doesn’t want it rather than going through the Italian pharmacy process again. Cheers

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, here my final conclusion after nearly 7 month using trinov - that sh*t is snake oil, im sorry for denying it from the people who were telling this from beginn. At first 2 month i really saw some tiny hairs at temples and reduced shedding, but then nothing if not even more hair loss. My hair is now much worse than in the beginning of the treatment due to my aggressive hairloss started at age of 20 (now 24).

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, here my final conclusion after nearly 7 month using trinov - that sh*t is snake oil, im sorry for denying it from the people who were telling this from beginn. At first 2 month i really saw some tiny hairs at temples and reduced shedding, but then nothing if not even more hair loss. My hair is now much worse than in the beginning of the treatment due to my aggressive hairloss started at age of 20 (now 24).

Same here. I'm about a week shy of 6 months and am in a much worse spot than I was before. I've shed a lot from month 2 onward, and it continues. This thing HAS grown some new hair in places where there wasn't hair previously (i.e., in front of my existing hairline/temples), but you're talking about 12-18 hairs spread around my entire frontal/side hairline and temples. When compared against the absurd amount of hair/ground I've lost in those areas, it's still a huge net negative. I'll probably continue for one more month just to say I gave it 7 months and an honest try.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's good that you see the light now. It's not too late for you to start more proactive methods like finasteride, minoxidil, dermarolling, nizoral, scalp massages. f*** Brotzu!