Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To sum up the last 107 pages, is this just italian snake oil yes or no?
There are a few people on here who have claimed it has given them results, but the majority of users don't seem to have benefited from it at all. There's obviously the power of placebo to be aware of; it is very easy for someone to think a treatment is helping their hair when in fact it isn't, and this is even more likely to be the case if the person is using other treatments also. There would need to be a double-blind study on Trinov/Brotzu to test its efficacy reliably. My own opinion on Trinov/Brotzu is that it is at best a very weak treatment — probably even weaker than Nizoral shampoo — and definitely many magnitudes weaker than finasteride.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That sh*t could be maybe a little bit useful at at least half the cost.. 100 $ a month 1200 a years, just too much for those results

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi! Just want you to know that yesterday was my last day using the Brotion because it hasn´t helped at all.

I haven´t reached the six months period, but I was really close. However, I believe no one has shown clear improvements so I will wait for a treatment that works.

Besides my right temple is way worst than it was in December, so either the Brotion has worsen my condition or it doesn´t work at all, and I´m worst because it hasnçt helped me.

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been using Trinov (and Proscar) daily for the last few months, no major improvements so far.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nearly 5 months in now (a week shy). Zero results overall in terms of aesthetic improvement. It definitely did sprout some new hairs here and there (about 10-12 overall around my temples/frontal hairline), but when viewed against how it has DECIMATED my hairline and thinned me out horribly and caused me to lose like .25-.50 Norwood on top of that, I am in a FAR worse spot than I was 5 months ago. Very frustrating. At this point I'll probably stay on it for another month or so just to finish giving it the old college try. The damage is already done. However, what gives me pause is that I continue to shed abnormally on this stuff.

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
So I have posted a couple of times on this thread about my experience with Trinov. My experience had been very positive.

But now into my fourth month and I am starting to shed, especially on one side, just crept up last ten days or so. And it feels like it is going to be a bad shed.

Hope it is just part of the process as just recently bought another three months supply.

Last edited:

VC64

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I want to share my experience with Trinov. I'm 54 and have been thinning/balding since I was 21.I used Trinov faithfully for 4 months and.........nothing. I noticed a small bit of thickening and no further hairloss in my receding hairline and crown area. No new hair sprouting at all. I did not have any massive shed so there's that I guess. I'm glad some people responded well. I will not be using it anymore. Hope this helps.

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I have posted a couple of times on this thread about my experience with Trinov. My experience had been very positive.

But now into my fourth month and I am starting to shed, especially on one side, just crept up last ten days or so. And it feels like it is going to be a bad shed.

Hope it is just part of the process as just recently bought another three months supply.
Same I'm beginning the 4th month now and im shedding bad hopefully this is part of the process . Gone through lots of shed and then periods where my scalp and hair super thick and healthy. Will stay on this for 6 months

Mook

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I want to share my experience with Trinov. I'm 54 and have been thinning/balding since I was 21.I used Trinov faithfully for 4 months and.........nothing. I noticed a small bit of thickening and no further hairloss in my receding hairline and crown area. No new hair sprouting at all. I did not have any massive shed so there's that I guess. I'm glad some people responded well. I will not be using it anymore. Hope this helps.

Read what you just wrote. You say nothing happened, and then you say you got slight thickening after only four months.

I really can’t with you guys anymore.

inmyhead

Reaction score
Read what you just wrote. You say nothing happened, and then you say you got slight thickening after only four months.

I really can’t with you guys anymore.

The part where he mentions minor thickening is where the cope kicks in.

Reactions: br1

VC64

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing meaning hair regrowth. To put it another way:

Pros-no shed
some minor thickening

Cons-no hair regrowth
price

Is it snake oil? Who's to say. I didn't respond to Minoxidil either and I wouldn't call that snake oil. If no one tried this we wouldn't know for sure.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think this can officially be labelled as the biggest disappointment in hair loss treatments ever to hit the shelves.

Wonder how many of the countless brotzu defenders are still living in dilusion at this stage in the game?

Shoutout to @br1 for trying to snap people out of it.

Jackspratt

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, if anyone has Trinov lotion for sale that they would ship to Australia I would be interested. Cheers

Test subject X

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I want to update you on my 6 month Trinov usage.
I'm a Norwood 2-2.5 with slight thinning on the crown.

I apply 3 ml ED before bed.
Overall the experience is positive.

PROS:
Less shedding
Less itch and serburm dermitatis (itch goes away immediately after application and starts coming back towards the evening)
My hairline slightly thickened up. I can style my hair better now. I had two people comment on my hair.
The topical is ok to apply. Doesn't make my hair oily.

Cons:
Price! stupid expensive.
Impossible to cover hair with recommended 1 ml.
If I apply over 3ml I have a hard time sleeping. I get heart palpitations, shortness of breath, or the feeling of "falling over the edge" right before passing out causing me to wake up. Weird felling.

On a side note: I tried CB from Kane (UNTESTED) 2.5 % at 3ml thus about 50-75 mg several times with different vehicles ( the 1:1:1 PG/Tran/Eth as per patent and Stemoxydine) and get the same heart palpitation side effect except MUCH stronger. I would not apply trinov on the days I tried CB. I tried applying CB in the morning but still got the side effects at night 2-3 days into application.

I would say Trinov is like 2% minoxidil. for beginning balders. I will continue using it until something else comes out.