Brotzu Lotion - Home Made Version (tutorial - Faq)

Marcaronii

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys I will have to look into international cold shipping.... If they do offer it will most likely be an arm and a leg (just a heads up) but I will defo get a price if i can.

Our goal is to stabilize it. There is a specific molecule that Fidia is using. It should not be that hard to figure out what it is; by utilizing the resources that I am. Even if we can stabilize it, I would still recommend keeping it in the fridge all the time (-20^c) , other than during delivery and application.
Is it possible to ship it to Singapore?

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys I will have to look into international cold shipping.... If they do offer it will most likely be an arm and a leg (just a heads up) but I will defo get a price if i can.

Our goal is to stabilize it. There is a specific molecule that Fidia is using. It should not be that hard to figure out what it is; by utilizing the resources that I am. Even if we can stabilize it, I would still recommend keeping it in the fridge all the time (-20^c) , other than during delivery and application.

Thanks. I jimagine that international cold shipping would be available, but this needs investigating further (I didn’t see anything on the Fed Ex website regarding international).

Another option would be to ship with dry ice / frozen gel packs. This is a useful link https://compass.ups.com/tips-for-shipping-with-dry-ice-or-gel-packs/
Apparently these methods keep the package cold for 3 days - enough time for international shipping.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol wait all of this effort for something that is just a DHT inhibitor, so it only does basically what finasteride does? so the results you get will be no better than finasteride (or perhaps dutasteride) ? why not just take finasteride ???

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
lol wait all of this effort for something that is just a DHT inhibitor, so it only does basically what finasteride does? so the results you get will be no better than finasteride (or perhaps dutasteride) ? why not just take finasteride ???
lol how long have you even been on this board? If finasteride worked and didn't have side effects we wouldn't been having these threads. A large amount of people here aren't responders to finasteride.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
So is it gonna be a private forum or a discord group? Because the invite I got to discord was invalid.

Crespo88

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s funny how you post this on thie thread and post something totally opposite on Brotzu Thread :D
I didn't say that I wasn't interested in the product. I just think that the Brotzu thread has gone to far.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i was expecting a miracle cure, i guess shame on me. for those of us on finasteride this will do nothing as our DHT is already inhibited.
if it works i'll buy it when it shows up in Boots the Chemists as it is still better than systemic DHT inhibition but it is not something that will give me a solid NW1 :-(

Bensson

My Regimen
Reaction score
It will not work with cold shipping from US to EU and aother countries at it will be to expensive.

Better have one company one each continent making it, for EU countries it should not be any problem bypassing the patent as you can sell it as bodylotion or a*** cream and not advertise as any hair growth at all, and just do a minor change inte ingredient list and production.

Of course you need to choose another name for the product, I dont know what Fidia wassupposed to call it but its most known for the name Brotzu lotion and that name is not protected.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
This group buy for the lotion was what I was pushing for years back and I was repeatedly told it was impossible to do.

But from this thread looks like it is possible.

If anyone is making themselves or having the lotion made by Pharmacy so it would be available to the UK I'd buy it.

leMiserable

My Regimen
Reaction score
i was expecting a miracle cure, i guess shame on me. for those of us on finasteride this will do nothing as our DHT is already inhibited.
if it works i'll buy it when it shows up in Boots the Chemists as it is still better than systemic DHT inhibition but it is not something that will give me a solid NW1 :-(
Well actually I would think it would help those on finasteride even further, as I understand finasteride blocks around ~70% of the DHT in the scalp, this could theoretically bind to the supposed ~30% remaining.
I honestly think this combo could be something even dutasteride can't do..
Only speaking about DHT inhibition here of course, because DGLA is supposed to have PGE-2 aka minoxidil effects, so basically this + finasteride => ultimate maintenance and possible regrowth if you're fine with doing finasteride ;)

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
We’re still working on suppliers, S equol costs an egregious amount

Mr.Sprinkles79

My Regimen
Reaction score
just hold on guys, we are setting up a new forum.

Ortega45

My Regimen
Reaction score
We’re still working on suppliers, S equol costs an egregious amount

Assuming all this works, do you think that for people that are already on finasteride (like me) it would make more sense to use Racemic Equol rather than S-Equol because of the price?
Maybe there could be 2 lotions: one more expensive with S-Equol for the people that can't use finasteride or that have the money, and another with Racemic Equol.
Thoughts?