Brotzu Lotion - Home Made Version (tutorial - Faq)

CureOrDeath

My Regimen
Reaction score
Theory:
So let's have a look to the above list. First you have DGLA and S-Equol, not much to add here they are the main ingredients of the lotion and with the add of L-propionylcarnitine they form the core of liposomes.
So if you don't know what a liposome is just have a look to this wiki, they are a biological structure with substances inside, lechitin powder is need to form the liposome, with the use of a sonicator you wrap phospolipid layer untill they form a spheric structure, namely the liposome.
This liposomes are too big to penetrate the skin efficiently so to better assorbtion you have to reduce their size at around 100nm, the best way to do this is with the use of a liposome extruder.
With this process you conver huge [MUV] in a much smaller [SUV].
The use of Stearylamine is for stabilizing liposomes, however if you can't buy a Liposome extruder is a good help to create smaller vescicles.
Also Stearylamine is used to create cationic liposome, that are liposomes which stick to the skin layer (as on the patent).
Ethanol and Sterile water are just solvent used in the production
At the end of the process you could use a dialysis cassette to eliminate unincorporated substances.

Sorry the guide was removed for obvious reason

Last edited:

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
the guy who is mixing this stuff for me, will get my firstborn girl. fidia had so much time to bring this f*****g cosmetic product to the market, they are forcing us to do this.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the guy who is mixing this stuff for me, will get my firstborn girl. fidia had so much time to bring this f*****g cosmetic product to the market, they are forcing us to do this.
Fantastic, only too bad that 10 g of S-Equol cost 1000 €

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Alibaba for equol. 150 usd 30 grams. Don't link to those bullshit sites that you need to sell a kidney to buy 2 microscopic grains of powder from.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alibaba for equol. 150 usd 30 grams. Don't link to those bullshit sites that you need to sell a kidney to buy 2 microscopic grains of powder from.
But isn’t that a mixture of r-equol and s-equol?

CureOrDeath

My Regimen
Reaction score
The guide is a work in progress, that link is from a realiable source even if expensive, if you have a better source please link here so I'll add to the guide.
However Equol is different from S-Equol

Btw that source has a free sample...

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure , you only need 7 mg, but nobody is going to sell you 7 mg

CureOrDeath

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think it would be possible to get a lab to make this for us if we supplied them with all of the materials?
In theory of course but then you have the following problems: you have to organize a gb which is an hassle per se, the lotion will probably degradate during shipping, you should test the liposomes are there, won't work for us european guys cause it's patented and no good labs would make it in eu.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Divided by 10 users it only costs 100€, and you can use it to mix 14 lotions, of which you can sell 13 to the people that it is lazy enough to not mix its own.
Yeah, I also thought about dividing up the costs, however I would never give anyone 100 €, that's too much of a risk. If people here are serious about this we could invite more people, so that everyone pays a reasonable amount of money . Anyway , as whatevr said, there are cheaper sources than the one CureOrDeath shared

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello guys, in this thread I'm going to teach you how to make Brotzu at home.
Disclamer: I am not selling anything, cloning the lotion is illegal where the patent is garanted.
I'm not responsible if you broke the law and I'm not encouraging you to do so.

btw the patent is not valid in US...

I will add things to this post as soon as I can, here the first thing from the other discussion:

Resources:
Original Brotzu patent: patent 1
Old Brotzu patent where you can find hints on how to create good liposomes: patent 2
Substances from the original patent:
Phosphatidylcholine (Lipid Lipoid S75 Humangrade) 1 g
DGLA 1.25 mg
S-Equol 7 mg
Ethanol 1 ml
L-propionylcarnitine 7 mg
Stearylamine 10 20 mg - works better at 2%
Sterile water 5 ml​
What you can find without much hassle:
Lechitin powder (powder not soy, cause unfermentd soy is toxic) - just check on Amazon
DGLA - source 1
S-Equol - source 1 [pure S] source 2 [mixed R/S] source 3
Stearylamine - hard to find, let me know if you have a good source (should be humangrade btw)
L-propionylcarnitine - ebay, amazon
Ethanol - easy to find
Sterile water - easy to find
Tools needed:
Professional scale
A jewellery wash machine
Ir termometer
Mixer
Firdge
[advanced] Liposome extruder - source 1
[advanced] Dialysis cassette - source 1
What do you need to know before start:
So let's have a look to the above list. First you have DGLA and S-Equol, not much to add here they are the main ingredients of the lotion and with the add of L-propionylcarnitine they form the core of liposomes.
So if you don't know what a liposome is just have a look to this wiki, they are a biological structure with substances inside, lechitin powder is need to form the liposome, with the use of a sonicator you wrap phospolipid layer untill they form a spheric structure, namely the liposome.
This liposomes are too big to penetrate the skin efficiently so to better assorbtion you have to reduce their size at around 100nm, the best way to do this is with the use of a liposome extruder.
With this process you conver huge [MUV] in a much smaller [SUV].
The use of Stearylamine is for stabilizing liposomes, however if you can't buy a Liposome extruder is a good help to create smaller vescicles.
Also Stearylamine is used to create cationic liposome, that are liposomes which stick to the skin layer (as on the patent).
Ethanol and Sterile water are just solvent used in the production
At the end of the process you could use a dialysis cassette to eliminate unincorporated substances.​

I will update as soon as I can.
I have a large amount of expendable money, so buying everything needed based on cost isn't an issue for me. If you make the guide as detailed as humanly possible and go into all the nitty gritty information in regards to creating the liposomals and it isn't bullshit I will definitely look into it

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
7 mg of Equol? On 100 ml of lotion?

Lol, people have taken 10-20 mg orally daily and that did not stop their hair loss. How do you think that 7/100 * 2-3 ml that you apply daily will do anything? This is like a what 0.007% concentration?

I plan to use 30 mg topically daily. Even Darolutamide isn't dosed that low and that is nuclear compared to this.

CureOrDeath

My Regimen
Reaction score
7 mg of Equol? On 100 ml of lotion?

Lol, people have taken 10-20 mg orally daily and that did not stop their hair loss. How do you think that 7/100 * 2-3 ml that you apply daily will do anything? This is like a what 0.007% concentration?

I plan to use 30 mg topically daily. Even Darolutamide isn't dosed that low and that is nuclear compared to this.

First of all, S-Equol is the active form of Equol, so a lower concentration is required.
You are wrong here, that dosage is for a maximum of 35 ml, the percentage is calculated on the basis of the phospholipids usage.
for example. 7 mg / 1 g = 0.7%
In the use of liposomes much lower concentration is required, the method of administration is really efficient for bypassing the skin layer.
What the patent states on the percentage of S-Equol:
"equol, at a concentration ranging from 0.1% to 2% and preferably from 0.3% to 1% of the phospholipid amount used"

I have a large amount of expendable money, so buying everything needed based on cost isn't an issue for me. If you make the guide as detailed as humanly possible and go into all the nitty gritty information in regards to creating the liposomals and it isn't bullshit I will definitely look into it
I'm gonna be very specific, I advice you to buy original Lipoid S75 humangrad, way better than lecithin powder.