Brotzu Lotion - Home Made Version (tutorial - Faq)

rocket_hare

My Regimen
Reaction score
@CureOrDeath can you confirm which type of lipo extruder to get?

Is it the complete kit ?

I'd like to set up a BoM list and have you confirm the items before I order if that's ok.

Also you mentioned an mixer, can you be more specific by what kind of equipment you mean?

EDIT: Is it something like this?

Last edited:

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@CureOrDeath Would this all be worthwhile to try with other substances as well ? Perhaps things like RU or Seti would be much more effective with liposomes ?

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have made initial contact with a few people to try and reach out and find a viable chemist. Look, if anyone in the states figures this operation out before me. Let me know. I would love to push this lotion onto the market with you guys. I have the right team to commercialize and market this. DM me

Ps. To all the H8rs.... Print this off and put it on your bed stand lol

2mx3or7.png

Last edited:

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have made initial contact with a few people to try and reach out and find a viable chemist. Look, if anyone in the states figures this operation out before me. Let me know. I would love to push this lotion onto the market with you guys. I have the right team to commercialize and market this. DM me

Ps. To all the H8rs.... Print this off and put it on your bed stand lol

View attachment 85963
We need to help this man out with whatever he needs, Fidia isn't gonna do sh*t for us.

Bensson

My Regimen
Reaction score

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
I already said in the official thread that I have the license to sell medical and cosmetic stuff and the instalations to make the lotion. I would just need the machine; also, I live in Spain.

when its allowed to produce the lotion and to sell it officially, then i will pay you 30% more than the manufactoring costs. otherwise we will have to make our "own" version

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
Amazing how humanity who barely know each other can come together in true times of need.

The World wars.
Natural disasters.
Fidia not releasing the f*****g lotion and being forced to make our own.

this is the moment where i want to say thank you, thanks to the believers and also thanks to the naysayers. i think we are at least one of the strongest communities in the entire world. together we will beat this sh*t and we will also beat fidia. no more games, we are taking the things in our own hands now.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This supersonic machine is expensive I think. What if we make a GB for this machine and than one person can make brotion for everyone. :D
Guys, FCKW36 is trolling !! don't take him seriously !

Superman H_M

My Regimen
Reaction score
I already said in the official thread that I have the license to sell medical and cosmetic stuff and the instalations to make the lotion. I would just need the machine; also, I live in Spain.

Wonderful in Spain you're not far from me ^^ !

So in the next few days you'll buy the ingredients with your team lab ?

I think the machine is that one : http://www.ebay.com/bhp/heated-ultrasonic-jewelry-cleaner

Between 100 and 200$.

jpo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, I've expected it to be more expensive. If this is the right product let us get together. Up to ten people and this will not cost a thing at all. I think it's natural, this group will get the lotion first.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like @BaldAsshole will be making this first. Tell us if you need to groupfund for something
S-equol is expensive, but seems like you only need 7mg for a month supply of lotion.
I'm thinking you can ship this in dry ice or something similar to keep it at the right temperature, correct me if I'm wrong.
I would hate to be out of the first official HairLossTalk.com Brotzu Alternative Lozion ® group!