Brotzu Lotion - Home Made Version (tutorial - Faq)

Mr.Sprinkles79

My Regimen
Reaction score
this is the moment where i want to say thank you, thanks to the believers and also thanks to the naysayers. i think we are at least one of the strongest communities in the entire world. together we will beat this sh*t and we will also beat fidia. no more games, we are taking the things in our own hands now.

Exactly. Several years ago (04'ish) Me and another guy (frizz) from hairsite formed a private group of around 30-40 people from all over the world and had several different chemicals produced.. we did pth7-34, tb4, ps1 and ascj-9 (i think thats all lol). We had them all custom manufactured from several different labs around the world. Working with these peptides and getting them manufactured and coordinating was a ton of work.. but the group was amazing and we all helped each other the best we could. For the most part the process of working with the labs wasnt that difficult. At times i was handling $10k or more of this groups money and took care of all the ordering and shipping. Its kinda crazy to think about it now. but we did it and never really ran into any real problems (customs ect)

In contrast, this seems easy.

Ps frizz, bug, or anyone else from the group. if you guys are out there its tech9_79 hit me up!

CureOrDeath

My Regimen
Reaction score
@CureOrDeath can you confirm which type of lipo extruder to get?

Is it the complete kit ?

I'd like to set up a BoM list and have you confirm the items before I order if that's ok.

Also you mentioned an mixer, can you be more specific by what kind of equipment you mean?

EDIT: Is it something like this?
I'm editing the guide to better explain the lipo extruder thing, yes but it has to be with a dimension of 50nm, I'm gonna explain why in the main post, btw the price is the same. It's a normal kitchen mixer, you probably have it already in your house.

@CureOrDeath Would this all be worthwhile to try with other substances as well ? Perhaps things like RU or Seti would be much more effective with liposomes ?
Of course, I'm writhing the explanation in the faq.

This supersonic machine is expensive I think. What if we make a GB for this machine and than one person can make brotion for everyone. :D
I already said in the official thread that I have the license to sell medical and cosmetic stuff and the instalations to make the lotion. I would just need the machine; also, I live in Spain.
Wonderful in Spain you're not far from me ^^ !

So in the next few days you'll buy the ingredients with your team lab ?

I think the machine is that one : http://www.ebay.com/bhp/heated-ultrasonic-jewelry-cleaner

Between 100 and 200$.
Exactly like that one.

Btw I'm writing the QA right now

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lest we not forget the past - 2 years ago an Italian guy claimed to know the Brotzu recipe and offered to make a batch and sell it to peeps on this forum. Well, it turned out to be a scam and hundreds of guys here paid this guy and not a single person got the lotion. This is not to say that none of you will get this version of the lotion - and perhaps, if you do, it may not be anything close to the Brotzu lotion, so tread cautiously.

CureOrDeath

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys I think the only real problem here is where to buy S-Equol at a good price, which is different from other Equol forms, S-Equol is proven to bind DHT, not other forms.
And It's f*****g expensive, I've just been quoted 11k by a Chinese factory for one gram, so no way that sh*t on Alibaba is legit, and I'm guessing that's why Fida is taking so long, they are looking for an much cheaper S-Equol alternative.

Mr.Sprinkles79

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well.. we were all so eager and desperate to try anything for whatever amount of money.. the obtaining of the peptides was easy..but the problem was only a few of us knew anything about dermatology or chemistry.. the peptides were fairly large in size and getting a proper carrier probably didnt happen.. so no. but i will say that the only one that i really saw promise with was ascj-9. it killed all inflammation and itch. I dont think it was just the anti inflammatory properties of the curcumin because the effect wasnt immediate. i used it maybe 2-3 times a week, and at day 2-3 my scalp felt better than it ever had. but.. it turned my whole world yellow.. if i still had some now i would use it.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys I think the only real problem here is where to buy S-Equol at a good price, which is different from other Equol forms, S-Equol is proven to bind DHT, not other forms.
And It's f*****g expensive, I've just been quoted 11k by a Chinese factory for one gram, so no way that sh*t on Alibaba is legit, and I'm guessing that's why Fida is taking so long, they are looking for an much cheaper S-Equol alternative.
It's like half as much for the med chem link you quoted, if not less.
And I wouldn't bother with anything less than S equol, the other equol removes 5AR enzyme and messes with your hormones.

Mr.Sprinkles79

My Regimen
Reaction score

Yeah just keep sending out inquiries.. when i dealt with it prices were all over the place.. some i was like are you crazy? its like they really have no idea how to price products. Some of the chinese manufacturers can be iffy as hell.. cant just go by a nice website.. so maybe ask for a test sample and have it checked.

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
another important question: what will we do if HairLossTalk.com closes this thread? where will we meet? brotzu discord group?

CureOrDeath

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's like half as much for the med chem link you quoted, if not less.
And I wouldn't bother with anything less than S equol, the other equol removes 5AR enzyme and messes with your hormones.
I explained myself wrong. What I'm saying is that Alibaba equol at 10$/g is pure garbage, I don't think it even contain equol at all.
The Chinese Lab, a reliable one, which gave me 11k/g for pure S-Equol, It's 11$/mg, higher than source 2.
S-Equol is really expensive so I don't think we gonna find a reliable source at a lower price than source 2, unless we look for R,S obviously.

el_rizos

Reaction score
I already said in the official thread that I have the license to sell medical and cosmetic stuff and the instalations to make the lotion. I would just need the machine; also, I live in Spain.
Mi friend,I am from Spain too. I habe wrote you a message. I haven’t could send a private message. If you can, send it to me. We must talk about de brotion

Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score