Brotzu Lotion - Home Made Version (tutorial - Faq)

el_rizos

Reaction score
I am from Spain. Is there anyone from Spain who dares to do the lotion? I do not have the necessary knowledge to be able to do it by my own means. I'm desperate, please if there is someone from Spain or Europe, tell me.

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what kind of guy with what kind of occupation works on mixing stuff like this?

CureOrDeath

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's all share the ingredients and recipe.

The real lotion doesn't work.

So I'm sure the knock-off, home-brewed one will.

The lotion is exactly like the original one, with the same ingredients and the same procedure.
The lotion is confirmed to work for AA from an official source, the homemade version has proven to work for people with Androgenetic Alopecia.
Now people can try by themselves if it works or not, better than filling the other thread with sh*t just to post something.

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's all share the ingredients and recipe.

The real lotion doesn't work.

So I'm sure the knock-off, home-brewed one will.

Have you even seen the results from the gus who used the replicated version of the lotion?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haters get out of this thread.
People willing to breaking bad this sh*t in the US:
33B9FFA9-8C35-4654-90A1-EA3DCCA7C3C6.jpeg

BaldAsshole

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am from Spain. Is there anyone from Spain who dares to do the lotion? I do not have the necessary knowledge to be able to do it by my own means. I'm desperate, please if there is someone from Spain or Europe, tell me.

I'm from Spain, ricitos.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When @CureOrDeath first showed up everybody thought he was troll, but he is damn professional and specific. If you are a troll, you are the best troll i ever seen

Marcaronii

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The lotion is exactly like the original one, with the same ingredients and the same procedure.
The lotion is confirmed to work for AA from an official source, the homemade version has proven to work for people with Androgenetic Alopecia.
Now people can try by themselves if it works or not, better than filling the other thread with sh*t just to post something.
Is it possible to make a step by step tutorial video on the whole process, since some of us do not have any professional scientific background or knowledge.