Brotzu Lotion - Home Made Version (tutorial - Faq)

hemp

Reaction score
can i throw my name into the hat, and i know a lot about hats, got one for each day of the week FML.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Until we get a forum that’s organized, I don’t think we’ll add more people to Discord.
If you have methodology or ingredient sourcing to add, please post here and tag me or @CureOrDeath. CoD is working hard and we’re close to finishing the process.
731D39FC-96C1-4717-B0CD-70288D814E87.png

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm ready to help with all the info I've got in these 2 years of compulsive reasearch. On Italian forums were made a lot of threads for the recreation of the lotion.
Even if I'm not sure I'f I'll take part in a group buy, I absolutely want to help in any possible way !

Invite me please wherever you're discussing. :)

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm ready to help with all the info I've got in these 2 years of compulsive reasearch. On Italian forums were made a lot of threads for the recreation of the lotion.
Even if I'm not sure I'f I'll take part in a group buy, I absolutely want to help in any possible way !

Yes Friend, your help would be appreciated.

WeReAllGonnaMakeItBrah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Same! In since early 2016, f*** FIDIA again

Crespo88

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't have much knowledge about it but I do have money and would be interested in shipping in some as long as it's serious. And is it possible for us europeans to get this?

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, so for everyone in the USA I just wanted to let you know that by the end of next week I should have a very very concreate idea on if my contacts at a top ranked Ivy Leauge University will be interested and capable of making the lotion. Just hold on and do not commit to anything until I get back to you.

Everyone here who is interested needs to join Discord group!!!

Last edited:

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, so for everyone in the USA I just wanted to let you know that by the end of next week I should have a very very concreate idea on if my contacts at a top ranked Ivy Leauge University will be interested and capable of making the lotion. This contact has made 2 topical lotions before one of them was sunscreen Im not sure what the other one was. Also have contacts with two other potential BioChem PHD's at the same institute. So before you guys go crowdfunding a random project please let me finish exploring this path as I can promise you if my connections are able to do this they will be by far the most qualified individuals to do so. Feel free to repost this every so often incase it gets burried.

If all goes as planned you will know the name of the university when we move forward with the test batch. I will get @Admin to very everything before proceeding.

Will those outside of the US be able to utilise the likes of cold shipping to get it shipped outside the US ?

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't have much knowledge about it but I do have money and would be interested in shipping in some as long as it's serious. And is it possible for us europeans to get this?
It’s funny how you post this on thie thread and post something totally opposite on Brotzu Thread :D