Blood Pressure And Androgenic Alopecia!pole?!

What is your average systolic blood pressure ??

• Below 120

Votes: 9 27.3%

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • 125 to 145

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Above 145

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think this is the most legitimate theory so far. When I see bald men even women with hairloss I see a distinct head shapes which are rounded ,domed and ungly protruding baby butts. Bone in the skull of some men and women may have more AR receptors which react to DHT and testosterone then expand. If frontal region has more AR receptors then frontal baldness would follows ,same for vertex.
Increasing subcutaneous fat and decreasing bone remodeling proceess will definitely get most of hair back to life. Unless the vasculature is not severely damaged.

What about hair transplants ? hair transplanted in an already expanded skull with no subcutaneous fat left....this is utter BS, your theory has been debunked years ago....

J0ker

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I like this thread. I have a balanced diet but I'm interested in trying vitamin D3+K2 to see if reducing calcification of the vessels helps. My blood pressure is on the high side, like 132/80 usually. Will take up running again as well, I used to do it a ton when I was younger, can barely jog for 15 seconds now lol.

Ayr9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dont forget magnesium..Its the most important thing which absorb unnessecary calcium deposits in the body and vitamin k2 should be used along with it as its extra beneficial in absorbing calcium...And also washing the scalp with apple cider vinegar..Along with deep scalp kneadng and pressing and yes you can include dermaroller for extra help too

Ayr9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With magnesium I mean with magnesium chloride...I am planning to use magnesium oil topically and also making a topical with sodium thiosulfate flakes in near future.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
What about hair transplants ? hair transplanted in an already expanded skull with no subcutaneous fat left....this is utter BS, your theory has been debunked years ago....
Supposedly transplanted hairs are injected deeper into the scalp where there is blood flow to be had again.
Remember the original hairs move up higher in the dermis, connected only by an angiofibrotic tract

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair transplanted persons need to take finasteride to keep remaining original hairs. As I said finasteride modulates brain remodeling process ,in hair transplant patient it may helps them in keeping transplanted hairs for years.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As I said finasteride modulates brain remodeling process

Ahahahahahah, this is fraking epic, you guys are amazing, love it

Obviously Jeff Bezos didn't take finasteride

téléchargement.jpeg

"Brain remodeling process", Jesus that's the stupiest thing i've ever read here, and oh boy i've read some utter BS those years

So what, Brain expand with your skull aswell ? Lol...this is too ridiculous, i can't sorry

Ayr9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ahahahahahah, this is fraking epic, you guys are amazing, love it

Obviously Jeff Bezos didn't take finasteride

View attachment 106969

"Brain remodeling process", Jesus that's the stupiest thing i've ever read here, and oh boy i've read some utter BS those years

So what, Brain expand with your skull aswell ? Lol...this is too ridiculous, i can't sorry
Actually transplanted hairs also fall out eventually after 5-10yrs if you arent on finasteride or any other anti androgen..Dht doesnt remodel the brain but it does indirectly remodel the skull bones by helping calcium deposits in the skull...Like high dht=inflammation and inflammation=reduction of blood flow and calcification...We need to block dht also and make blood flow too

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually transplanted hairs also fall out eventually after 5-10yrs if you arent on finasteride or any other anti androgen..Dht doesnt remodel the brain but it does indirectly remodel the skull bones by helping calcium deposits in the skull...Like high dht=inflammation and inflammation=reduction of blood flow and calcification...We need to block dht also and make blood flow too

Source ? Aside from stronk and dank broscience

Talking only about this part "it does indirectly remodel the skull bones by helping calcium deposits in the skull"

GIVE SOURCES YOU SCIENTISTS

Calcium deposits in the skull, xD

Ayr9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Jk1 Please tell your experience how transplanted hairs fall out if you dont take any anti androgens:)

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Kindly note that the fist one don't talk about skull expansion and the second one don't provide any measure whatsoever about skull shape and size.

Only quote where it's talked about in those two pages :
"Verification of this hypothesis would imply that DHT is primarily involved with Androgenetic Alopecia through its stimulation of the skull expansion process rather than through interaction with individual follicles"

That's it, and the poor guy made this study for his school graduation.

Kindly read this thread from 2010 quoting this very same article :
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/any-truth-to-skull-expansion.49232/

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kindly note that the fist one don't talk about skull expansion and the second one don't provide any measure whatsoever about skull shape and size.

"Verification of this hypothesis would imply that DHT is primarily involved with Androgenetic Alopecia through its stimulation of the skull expansion process rather than through interaction with individual follicles"

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/any-truth-to-skull-expansion.49232/
Skull expansion has some truth. I tell you just look at bald or would be bald men and men with hairs when you go out. People with good hairs always have box shaped skulls ,flat ,edgy . bald men will have curved sloppy and dome shaped forehead and top head. Most times though.
Prenatal exposure to certain hormones affect babies future personality and physiology. Despite genetic architecture. Search for digit ratio and prenatal exposure to testosterone.
If 9 months affect fate of a child then it is logically possible that years of skull expansion and weight of scalp somehow reshape genetics (epigenetic and cell morphology) of hairs from balding area. Transplanted hairs could fall out if they would experience same situations for years. If hairs from balding region are DHT sensitive then why does DHT and inflammatory markers increases three fold in balding scalp? Why balding scalp always have microvasculer insufficiency? Why sebaceous gland have to increase in size. DHT sensitive concept loose its credibility when we take all above observations in account.
Evolutionarily baldness has had no effect on genetic fitness. Why would nature care so much about useless trait? There was absolutely no reason for evolution to work on DHT sensitive and insensitive hair concept.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I think about it my high blood pressure started years ago, almost in the same time I had male pattern baldness but that does not mean it's linked. That said I started Kyolic a while ago which has helped a lot. I take some caps here and there. I have no idea if garlic really helps or not for hair because I started my hair routine in the meantime and I also started a sport routine. anyway having a normal blood pressure is obviously recommended (healthwise). for people with high blood pressure garlic is a good supp and being active is a must

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
When I think about it my high blood pressure started years ago, almost in the same time I had male pattern baldness but that does not mean it's linked. That said I started Kyolic a while ago which has helped a lot. I take some caps here and there. I have no idea if garlic really helps or not for hair because I started my hair routine in the meantime and I also started a sport routine. anyway having a normal blood pressure is obviously recommended (healthwise). for people with high blood pressure garlic is a good supp and being active is a must
Kiwipilu what you have to say about skull expansion theory?

Ayr9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Dude in that thread you mentioned,kindly read what BetaBoy said..Like I am also saying the same that dht is not the only cause of hairloss but it is one of the root cause of hair loss...Even if only dht was responsible then fimasteride would have made regrwoth possible to larger extent but it only is used to save existig hair follicles than hair regrowth...For hair regrowth you need minoxidil which is a blood vasolidator which increass blood flow in the scalp and induces new hair growth...So thats why you may have seen that minoxidil usually lose its effectiveness after some years for most of the users...Its just because you are not blocking the dht which is still causing damage to your hair...
PLEASE UNDERSTAND CLEARLY THAT-BLOOD FLOW IS DEFINITELY ANOTHER ROOT CAUSE OF HAIR LOSS ALONG WITH DHT AND WE HAVE TO INCREASE IT BY ANY MEANS LIKE-DECALCIFICATION,WOUNDING,MINOXIDIL, MASSAGES ETC.
THOUGH WE WILL STILL LOSE GROUND UNLESS WE BLOCK THE DHT BUT IF THE FOLLICLES ARE NOT THAT MUCH SENSITIVE TO DHT,PEOPLE CAN MAINTAIN AND REGROW HAIR JUST BY INCREASING BLOOD FLOW FOR A GOOD sh*t NUMBER OF YEARS!

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude in that thread you mentioned,kindly read what BetaBoy said..Like I am also saying the same that dht is not the only cause of hairloss but it is one of the root cause of hair loss...Even if only dht was responsible then fimasteride would have made regrwoth possible to larger extent but it only is used to save existig hair follicles than hair regrowth...For hair regrowth you need minoxidil which is a blood vasolidator which increass blood flow in the scalp and induces new hair growth...So thats why you may have seen that minoxidil usually lose its effectiveness after some years for most of the users...Its just because you are not blocking the dht which is still causing damage to your hair...
PLEASE UNDERSTAND CLEARLY THAT-BLOOD FLOW IS DEFINITELY ANOTHER ROOT CAUSE OF HAIR LOSS ALONG WITH DHT AND WE HAVE TO INCREASE IT BY ANY MEANS LIKE-DECALCIFICATION,WOUNDING,MINOXIDIL, MASSAGES ETC.
THOUGH WE WILL STILL LOSE GROUND UNLESS WE BLOCK THE DHT BUT IF THE FOLLICLES ARE NOT THAT MUCH SENSITIVE TO DHT,PEOPLE CAN MAINTAIN AND REGROW HAIR JUST BY INCREASING BLOOD FLOW FOR A GOOD sh*t NUMBER OF YEARS!
If minoxidil increases blood flow which in turn increases dht then we would have more hairfall not less.

Ayr9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If minoxidil increases blood flow which in turn increases dht then we would have more hairfall not less.
No you got it wrong.Minoxdil only increase blood flow and do not mess up with dht.So thats why people get regrowth on minoxidil but for most lose it after they stop using it or when the minoxidl loses stabilization.