Blood Pressure And Androgenic Alopecia!pole?!

What is your average systolic blood pressure ??

• Below 120

Votes: 9 27.3%

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • 125 to 145

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Above 145

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
You said
No you got it wrong.Minoxdil only increase blood flow and do not mess up with dht.So thats why people get regrowth on minoxidil but for most lose it after they stop using it or when the minoxidl loses stabilization.
OK. So blood circulation keeps hair or regrows it in a good quantity. So why do bald men have found to have less blood supply to their scalp ? If dht doesn't expand skull ,dht does not causes inflammatory response ,fibrosis . What then is causing this?
Microbial theory of pattern baldness has been ruled out long before.
Dht promotes body hair growth. No skin or epithelial changes happens there. No fibrosis ,no inflammation has seen under beard or chest hair skin.

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I bait you. Take a look at most receded side of your frontal hairline ,if you compair that side and other side you would find the receded side is more elevated or protruded. The skull underneath is more expanded causes more hair loss.just check it next time.

Reactions: WMQ

Ayr9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am telling the same thing omg wtffff..We need to supress dht to keep our hairs and blood circulation for regrowing of hairs..And yes dht cause inflammation by producing excess sebum and supressing the blood circulation...And also calcification...And yes skull bones are kinda derformed for bald men