Blood Pressure And Androgenic Alopecia!pole?!

What is your average systolic blood pressure ??

• Below 120

Votes: 9 27.3%

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • 125 to 145

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Above 145

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Mandar, do you know that a hair don't exist if it is not atached to a sebaceous gland SG? SG need hormones to be operative,..., then it is clear that a healthy hair scalp is "androgen dependent"
Then Why don't children are bald if hormones are very low in their body. ?Wouldn't their sebaceous gland stop working in lack of androgen?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Armando Jose thanks for the pic. Gives more credence to the idea of removing fibrosis will lead to growth of the hair follicle, since that blood vessel is choked

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started balding after going through a month of extreme stress and anxiety. During that month, I lost about 4-7 kg in weight and couldn't eat properly. Had a massive shed during the month, and never stopped losing hair.
Yeah man, stress causes cardiovascualr disease = atherosclerosis = loss of blow being fed to hair follicles.
Hopefully you can eat again? I'd get your stress hormones tested to see if it required meds, if it's not that bad pick up some moderate exercise and eat healthy.

Then try decalcfying

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Calcification is result of inflammation. In heart disease the elevated blood pressure causes arterial damage over time which leads to chronic inflammatory state of arteries. Then calcium plaque can build up at damaged arterial walls and stenosis happens.
In baldness, skull expansion due to DHT induced bone remodeling creates a chronic pressure on scalp and damages vasculature which incite inflammation and subsequently calcification . the real culprit is the"skull expansion ".

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think this is the most legitimate theory so far. When I see bald men even women with hairloss I see a distinct head shapes which are rounded ,domed and ungly protruding baby butts. Bone in the skull of some men and women may have more AR receptors which react to DHT and testosterone then expand. If frontal region has more AR receptors then frontal baldness would follows ,same for vertex.
Increasing subcutaneous fat and decreasing bone remodeling proceess will definitely get most of hair back to life. Unless the vasculature is not severely damaged.

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
The pole shows that most bald men here have high blood pressure(systolic). It is interesting BC most guys here are near 30 . bp above 120 in half of voters is proving the link.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
One thing which I liked is that,they provided examples of different scalp and how kneading and pressing can loosen the scalp up.
I think this is the most legitimate theory so far. When I see bald men even women with hairloss I see a distinct head shapes which are rounded ,domed and ungly protruding baby butts. Bone in the skull of some men and women may have more AR receptors which react to DHT and testosterone then expand. If frontal region has more AR receptors then frontal baldness would follows ,same for vertex.
Increasing subcutaneous fat and decreasing bone remodeling proceess will definitely get most of hair back to life. Unless the vasculature is not severely damaged.
i don’t have the study but there is someone in the Ray Peat forum who said using 1-4 drops of methylene blue (which lowers estrogen and cortisol) and scalp massage their hairline was growing back.
Study wise I read methylene blue blocks estrogen’s bone building ability.

So from a hairloss standpoint it can lower two stress hormones and prevent calcification; it’s aromatase lowering effect may be too potent if you are good/low range already

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think scalp massage(kneading,pressing, rubbing) + vitamin k2 ,c,D3(sunny) good carbs, proteins+ low inflamatory diet +exercise( aerobic )+ stress reducing lifstyle = hair growth.
Though I don't think advanced case would improve entirely but a good recovery is possible. Even it doesn't ,the above equation is beneficial in every health related condition.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think scalp massage(kneading,pressing, rubbing) + vitamin k2 ,c,D3(sunny) good carbs, proteins+ low inflamatory diet +exercise( aerobic )+ stress reducing lifstyle = hair growth.
Though I don't think advanced case would improve entirely but a good recovery is possible. Even it doesn't ,the above equation is beneficial in every health related condition.
Funny enough the same guy doing the MB+ massages has athread of improving whole body blow flow because massage breaks up fibrosis.

If i could add a couple things, bi weekly dermastamping and supplements to reverse fibrosis could be useful.
If you look at atherosclerosis, it is blockage of blood vessels with calcium and fibrosis.
Perhaps regrowth potential is better with supps like taurine, Nattokinase, and serrapeptase.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw Nattokinase lowers blood pressure and increases your body’s ability to remove fibrosis in the blood stream 4x fold

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score