Biojapan 2018 Shiseido Long John Silver

H

Reaction score
I believe what i see...you should be careful of what remains in hands of a surgeon in the end...i hope they will be well trained for those new procedures
You act as if theres an alternative it's either surgeon (human or machine) or nothing. Like theres not another path you can take. It's up to you to find the right surgeon.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
And in addition to that one question:
Why should Shiseido speak about 5% density increase in 6 months when the results of the hospital are not analyzed already?! That makes absolutely no sense

How do you know the hospitals have not analyzed the data yet ? Could be preliminary data ?

@Long John Silver
That the optimisation study is worse than the safety study is very unlikely.

Safety trial was a super high dose. Optimization study, aka, low - moderate - high dose, maybe low doses have worsened the regrowth ? They didnt mention whether 5% was for "low" or "high" concentration ?

In your view, is 60-patient (male and female, hopefully) trial enough to draw an efficacy conclusion for male Androgenetic Alopecia ?

I remembered on this thread, someone pointed out that where the cells arrived at and whether they landed at a "desired" place (aka. follicles ?) or not is a big question. Hence, it looks like multiple super high doses could increase the chance of the cells reaching their desire destination and do their job.

By the way, Replicel could have faked the data in exchange for free money (license fee of 4M) from naive investors ? Even peer-reviewed papers were founded to have faked data sometimes, who knows. Every sh*t could happen. Idk, just my thought.

Last edited:

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you know the hospitals have not analyzed the data yet ? Could be preliminary data ?

It was stated even by RepliCel that until the hospitals analyze and release the data to Shiseido, and Shiseido does to RepliCel, they will not know. This was in a recent twitter post or press release, so as far as anyone knows, even Shiseido doesn't know yet.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Phew, looks like this was a troll. Why on earth would shiseido casually mention partial results anyway?

But how did he get the pictures?
He might've been there for real, but just made up the whole presentation thing.

forlorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Phew, looks like this was a troll. Why on earth would shiseido casually mention partial results anyway?

But how did he get the pictures?

He could've gotten them off the Internet. However, if he knows his stuff, he'd be clever about it and alter the images in such a way that reverse-searching them would be impossible. This includes cropping and applying a filter on the original image. Notice how his pictures have different dimension proportions. Unless he's using different cameras, which is unlikely due to the identical graininess in all of the pictures, something fishy is definitely going on.

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
BRo please give us the audio or at least @Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

What is the problem with giving us the Audio of Masashi Ogos speech bro? Have you deleted it? I send to you a pm but you did not answer me.

No problem bro. I don't know the guy and he never contacted me and haven't exactly been well with loads of free time on my hands bro. The audio link is now also in first post (if it doesn't work or try another site lmk). https://ufile.io/088bt

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Long John Silver
I've checked the site. You are talking about exosome, right?
The page is lacking in real figures, pictures and of course some kind of trial data. Those two graphs for example are comparison of exosome with minoxidil 5% and placebo. And true enough according to their graph exosome is better than minoxidil. But on the other hand minoxidil 5% has the same hair count as placebo group???
Unless they have some spectacular pictures I remain sceptical.

Good points bro. I'd never heard of them and that's why i posted in case others knew of them and what they are about. Seems like no one else knows anything either. They did say they are Korean and can communicate in Japanese too.

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh look the trolls are back at it!

Same shits again. Same behavior and crap that Desmond and hellouser got but in their case you were saying we paid them. I haven't gotten a dime off anyone and don't owe whiny b****s anything. Didn't even get an apology but then again you'd have to be actual men to own up.

You Bros apparently can't read or understand what is written or you do and purposely twisting things to fit your agenda. None of you bros have contributed anything to this forum except for negativity and soon as someone does you bring them down for trying to help. Don't like the news shoot the messenger or better yet manipulate and lie and twist sh*t around like top grade whiny b****s do.

You've only got your parents to blame bros.

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finally it was Oga's turn. Sadly, it was nothing about what bros were saying. The presentation was basically selling Shiseido as a brand, their history and their hair lineage relationship. All the content seemed to be from other studies already published. They touched on DSCC but nothing new there really either and covered already. They mentioned a 5% improvement in 6 months took photo. This was essentially the official presentation.

This was the whole shiseido presentation in a nutshell bros. I've uploaded the audio. I've uploaded whatever pics i could take (even after being told off). My pics are also time and gps location stamped. It's pretty clear I was there.

Note bros that the trolls are manipulating what I've said. The official presentation referred to DSCC and that's what I've reported and can be verified with the audio of the session too.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ignore the frustrated trolls bro.

Btw, is there a possibility you can go to the japan society academic conference in november?

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ical-hair-society-academic-conference.117832/

I and some users are skeptical because in the past many people turned out to be trolls. And i think this is reasonable.
I never offended @Long John Silver I just do not believe a stranger.

Now lets talk about you. You think he spend money and time to do us a favor. And all you do is bagging for a new favor.
So, you are just the worst kind of person. give him a rest i think he allready knows about that other conference. So stop beeing a bagging a**h**!

Edit: If you really think he did what he said he did what about offering to send him some money to compense his expences before asking him to have some more expenses.

GotHair?

Established Member
Reaction score
Good points bro. I'd never heard of them and that's why i posted in case others knew of them and what they are about. Seems like no one else knows anything either. They did say they are Korean and can communicate in Japanese too.
Well mate, there is a slew of this topical hair loss treatments being announced for next two years. Thing is, they are all addressing the lack or excess of one enzyme, peptide or hormone. And I think we know through InBeforeCures Gene analysis that there is no silver bullet against Androgenetic Alopecia. The process through which Androgenetic Alopecia happens is much more complex. Maybe through combination of multiple treatments we might get a much superior treatment than current Big 3, but most of them can't bring hibernating hair follicles back.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand your frustrations but your negative attitude won't help anyone. That's all I'll say about it, I don't waste energy on negativity, you have enough other forum sections for that crap, keep that out of here.
not negativ. i m just calling you out for being a bagging b**ch.

infact i m positiv because i think things are looking brighter than long john is making them look.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
not negativ. i m just calling you out for being a bagging b**ch.

infact i m positiv because i think things are looking brighter than long john is making them look.

What’s bagging??
Do you mean bragging? @Pigeon certainly didn’t do that.

Did you mean begging? Ah well, asking someone for a favour, even if it is a stretch isn’t begging, is it?

Anyway. Thanks @Long John Silver

I’m here once in a while nowadays, and it’s nice to see some real data, with pics and audio. Hopefully we will have more to talk about next month.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What’s bagging??
Do you mean bragging? @Pigeon certainly didn’t do that.

Did you mean begging? Ah well, asking someone for a favour, even if it is a stretch isn’t begging, is it?

Anyway. Thanks @Long John Silver

I’m here once in a while nowadays, and it’s nice to see some real data, with pics and audio. Hopefully we will have more to talk about next month.
Yeah begging is what i meant. Should have used google translate xD

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop rabbling.

So Long John is legit. f***. This means we can scratch RCH 01 off the list since we won't have hair by the time it's out and it only maintains.

Why has no one jumped on the audio yet? @Fuji Maru Kagurazaka can you translate?

What is up with this mysterious 5%? Why would they do a partial reveal of results like that? Maybe it was a rehash of the phase 1 results? f***.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh look the trolls are back at it!

Same shits again. Same behavior and crap that Desmond and hellouser got but in their case you were saying we paid them. I haven't gotten a dime off anyone and don't owe whiny b****s anything. Didn't even get an apology but then again you'd have to be actual men to own up.

You Bros apparently can't read or understand what is written or you do and purposely twisting things to fit your agenda. None of you bros have contributed anything to this forum except for negativity and soon as someone does you bring them down for trying to help. Don't like the news shoot the messenger or better yet manipulate and lie and twist sh*t around like top grade whiny b****s do.

You've only got your parents to blame bros.

Bro I did man up and apologize on page 18. Does my post not count bro?

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You act as if theres an alternative it's either surgeon (human or machine) or nothing. Like theres not another path you can take. It's up to you to find the right surgeon.

Alright i agree, but reading Tsuji = 'cure', going back to NW1 and beyond ? (beyond ?? Wtf is that even means), is just delusional nonsense, also 'regrowth' is not a term appropriate for Tsuji aswell, you'll just get more grafted hair