Biojapan 2018 Shiseido Long John Silver

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if the miniaturized hair is not recovered with this ... it would be very bad on the one hand, since in less advanced alopecias it is where aesthetically best result would give
Same with finasteride. It's a sideless finasteride. If we got this at 18 we'd be fullheads. It's a baldness vaccine, we were just hoping for regrowth.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope this will never get released so that future generations have to bald like me.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for your patience and giving me some time to recover a little. Things got sh*t really fast and the hotel maybe over reacted a little too Bros don't know....

So bros BioJapan was both interesting and disappointing. There is no way around this bros and I also needed time to contemplate it and then post a fair write up (not emotional or furious since I spent a lot of effort and money). BioJapan was not a congress or a conference like many bros were saying. BioJapan was primarily an industry meet up. It happened to have some 'seminars' and 'conferences' but there was no mistaking it bros. It was for businesses to show off, meet up, talk business, get contacts and ultimately print money I guess.

Bros Japan is going to be interesting in the future for sure
This expo showed how far ahead some of these companies were in customizing medicines and already trialling regenerative and genetic medicines. It also showed that there was a lot of interest from the global arena purely for the money to be made. The presenter bros said it was way behind drugs with very small investment and tiny tiny sector for obvious reasons. Overall, pretty exciting for the future and medicine bros just not really relevant to our hair situation which sucked for me. They also told me to stop taking pictures but I still tried Bros!

Skipping to the Shiseido session. It started with the nobel winner 2018 Honjo talking about the expo, center for excellence, the future and his prize. Loads of people seemed to have come just to see him? They left soon as his talk finished bros haha. The next guy Kawamata basically showed off Kobe and how its a biotech city and how so many companies are all in the same area, how its looking to make money, open for business, profits, the support the city provides and their integrator position. Bros he talked a lot and it was one big advertisement for Kobe and his organization.

Finally it was Oga's turn. Sadly, it was nothing about what bros were saying. The presentation was basically selling Shiseido as a brand, their history and their hair lineage relationship. All the content seemed to be from other studies already published. They touched on DSCC but nothing new there really either and covered already. They mentioned a 5% improvement in 6 months took photo. This was essentially the official presentation.

Off the record, for rch it got a bit interesting bros in a weird way. They are not expecting the results very soon. Studies and its analysis will take time and when I kept pushing it seemed like the response might not have been that good? I don't know. Kept pushing what about some release date or something bro and got a 2yr maybe. I got the vibe that it might be somewhat strained and maybe not as effective or they losing interest or its not working out or costing too much? I don't know just seemed weird.

Bros there were tons of companies there. All the big boys were there and loads of Japanese companies. Many had little seminars and presentations about their products and services. I had checked out the place much as I could bros. Saw crispr units, companies selling specialized lab mice haha, imaging machines, all kinds of products for cultures and mediums, drugs and their companies. And then who do I find bros? Fidia haha. Again disappointing as sh*t and you'll see from the pic took later on but pushed ahead bros. Asked about release and essentially got maybe realistically next year though trying this year. Why sudden rush? Mumbled about someone else bringing it so rush but No clear answer. International? nope. Asked about studies? yeah brotzu did them but nothing on hand. Stabilized? guesses so but not sure how long or any changes. Ok thanks bro lol.

Pics:

https://imgur.com/a/Lpm6ySl

https://imgur.com/a/DCkQvbV
Correct order is last to first

I have the audio of the session if anyone wants it.
I hope that helps somewhat Bros! For what it's worth I
really tried my best for us Bros and was super excited to bring us a cure! Not lose a lot of money and get sick in the process.

Didn't think there would be anything groundbreaking or positive coming out of that conference. Thanks for taking the time to check it out and doing the write up, though. And I do apologize for initially doubting you.

Kevin19888

My Regimen
Reaction score
My biggest hope at this point is that transplant become more affordable with time - as they become more popular, more surgeons are able to practise and prices may decrease a bit. Or maybe one day they will create a robot that can perform the surgery affordably, maybe safely. Everything else seems doomed to fail at the moment
Your biggest hope is that transplants become more affordable? No your biggest hope should be that this comes out ASAP. Transplants are very cheap if you know where to look. Some of the most skilled surgeons are in Belgium and Turkey. Price is easily affordable if you have the basic intelligence to work a menial job.
Man if this *** don't work we must all pray for Tsuji.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like Tsuj is the only one with prospects for regrowth.

regrowth? Or rather to restore the miniaturized hair to normal? if there is maintenance I suppose there will be improvement for the miniaturized hair. Tsuji will make new hairs ....

Oromus110

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tsuji would be such a pain in the *** if rch doesn't work. We would pretty much have to keep taking finasteride.

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your biggest hope is that transplants become more affordable? No your biggest hope should be that this comes out ASAP. Transplants are very cheap if you know where to look. Some of the most skilled surgeons are in Belgium and Turkey. Price is easily affordable if you have the basic intelligence to work a menial job.
From what I read, cheap surgeons may lack the necessary experience or procedure standards. But sure, info found on the Web is often biased.

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Of course my biggest hope is that a cheap and effective and safe treatment comes up, but it's not a real hope, it's a wish.

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tsuji will fail like everything else
Sorry I hate to sound like I want to drag everyone else with myself in my pit of desperation. I just saw a pattern in previous research and the way it was presented. It's like my hope mechanism is broken. I do, however, keep reading on research updates, of course

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's looked that way for basically ever.

Not sure why people are shocked.

they are surprised because they assured Replicel a 10% regrowth. A part of all this, the displacement of dates .... at least I hope this product improves all miniaturized hair