Biojapan 2018 Shiseido Long John Silver

br1

Reaction score
I don't get it. Was he talking about the RCH01 tech?

If so, why 5% if phase 1 observed much more?

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
- Traditionally said:
and the result of this study is inconclusive at the moment as it’s still in the middle of the trial. [/SIZE]

Toward the end:
- Geographical location of Shiseido’s medical lab and a brief explanation on the specialized area and Kobe
- Question: How to make this treatment affordable for baling people wishing to improve their quality of life with this treatment when their health insurance does not cover it?
Answer: The trial is still underway and Shiseido doesn’t have any specific plans for it yet, but hopefully they could find more university hospitals etc that would like to collaborate down the road.

That about sums it up.

minimum 2 years ... I guess

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
“ However, the recent study led by Dr. McElwee shows that it’s not dermal papilla cells, but DSC cells around the dermal papilla cells could actually activate the scalp tissues. The DSC cells could differentiate into the dermal papilla cells thus they would help grow hair longer and dermal papilla cells bigger, too. “

This is actually the best part. New scientific paper and methodology will bring much better results.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
So the 5% increase is the one from phase I.
Thanks for the translation.

Make sense. So, we all assumed that the trials has been finished while the fact that they are not. 5% is the target set by Replicel

@Trichosan, looking for your wife 's help to double confirm @Long John Silver 's translation.
@Long John Silver, thks bro for your every effort, you are really pro. :)

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 367

Pepe with hair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nevertheless it is interesting that Shiseido pays attention on the study of McElwee and obviously changed their trial which I think wasn’t part of the agreement between Replicel and Shiseido. In the agreement it was said that Shiseido has to use exactly the same technology like Replicel used in Phase I

Mmmh let just wait until the next conference late November. All this sh*t strats to get confusing. From what the translation says they are defenetly not ready, even not considering for a realese in 2019... WTF Shiseido you were part of the chosen ones.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mmmh let just wait until the next conference late November. All this sh*t strats to get confusing. From what the translation says they are defenetly not ready, even not considering for a realese in 2019... WTF Shiseido you were part of the chosen ones.

They agreed to co-develop and share data, not to commercialize by 2018 by any means.

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe something went wrong... Say one or few of the human trial subjects tested positive for cancer - you need to investigate and find out whether it was correlated with the treatment. If that was the case, their best strategy would be to let it all slip into oblivion.

When trials are underway, alas, there's no guarantee they will go well

H

Reaction score
Who's going to the conference to retrieve the info?

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do we want to have someone at the conference. Any significant development will be announced publicly

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
They are hoping to open the market for clinical use in 2018“ I know this was not a direct statement of Shiseido but the TV station must have spoken with a member of Shiseido who gives them the 2018 release date.
In addition to that Lee Buckler and Rolf Hoffmann confirmed that Shiseido plans to be on the market in 2018 if the data is right.
Now I am only very disappointed about this behavior... :(

OK

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro thanks for contacting JHRS2018 !! Bro do you can imagine to go to this Event nevertheless? I mean you could record the speech of Jiro Kishimoto/Ryoji Tsuboi and Takashi Tsuji again.
Aterwards I will ask my japanese friend to get this translated for us. Bro I know it is a very high demand on you to go to another Japan trip but for me Bro you are the only Chance to get on deep informations about RCH-01 and Tsuji...

What are your thoughts on visiting Tokyo again to get further infromations Bro?
And ... he's back!