Best hair I have ever seen:

G

beaner said:
Tommy Lee is a bit receded in the temples these days and to me his hair looks quite a bit thinner than in his 80's heyday. His hair isn't as perfect as it once was.

Yeah, i just did a google search:

And I never noticed he had such an ugly nose:

bruce.jpg

tommy_lee.jpg

But he still had his time and it doesn´t look bad for his age. He might live with it.

beaner

Reaction score
Yeah, I would still take his hair in it's current condition over mine any day. I think he'll still have pretty decent hair into his 50's, maybe receded more but still fairly abundant.

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
this is such a gay thread. ANYWAY!

tommy lee looks f*****g awesome for his age. I'd kill to look like that when I'm 45 !

G

Damn, i would kill to look like that now. he is such a cool guy. Even at 45 his life seems to consist mainly of partying and banging hot women. Compared to how my life at 25 looks like...... :(

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
get some tattoos and a drug problem, go to some clubs. solved.

or just do what i did when I wanted to sex-up my life a bit; make some music, get people to like it. get on a cheap indie label and get invited out to play shows. can't avoid the parties that way, and when you get there, people automatically like you :)

s.a.f

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
I never noticed he had such an ugly nose:

it doesn´t look bad for his age. He might live with it.

Maybe he should have stayed in his room infront of the mirror, instead of joining a band? :roll:

G

s.a.f said:
Taugenichts said:
I never noticed he had such an ugly nose:

it doesn´t look bad for his age. He might live with it.

Maybe he should have stayed in his room infront of the mirror, instead of joining a band? :roll:

Well, I am too old for all that stuff. I have already wasted my best hairs (15-24), actually there is no more reason for me to be alive. :(

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Yes, Taug, there is a reason for you to live. I need you to stay around and keep me entertained as you have done so well so far. :jump:

s.a.f

Reaction score
Taug you are probably only 1 third of the way through your life. The fact that you've achieved/experienced very little is your own doing.
You are a fit and healthy young man, living in a rich well developed country. You also have a good education. Anyone else in this situation could go far the only thing stopping you is your own negativity. 10 yrs from now you will look back and realise how much you've wasted. :smack:

G

s.a.f said:
Taug you are probably only 1 third of the way through your life.
Yes, but when you talk to old people you will always hear that their youth (mainly High School and College/University) was their best time. If this means that from now on it is only getting worse...
oooch.gif

The fact that you've achieved/experienced very little is your own doing.
Well, yes and no, sure I am myself to blame 8never denied that), but in there is nothing to do about what is given to you.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
... there is nothing to do about what is given to you.

Exactly.

EXACTLY.

It seems like you've answered your own problems! You make the best of what you can WITH what you can. How you live your life determines how you value it, and goodlooks, materials, etc. they are all passing things, mate.

Read a book. Open your eyes. There's more to this life than feeling sorry about yourself. It's hard to take that first step out the door, but, once you do, you're a better man.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
s.a.f said:
Taug you are probably only 1 third of the way through your life.
Yes, but when you talk to old people you will always hear that their youth (mainly High School and College/University) was their best time. If this means that from now on it is only getting worse...
oooch.gif

Not the case for everyone, yes most people do enjoy their youth but for a small minority its not a happy time. These people can go onto build themselves a future family, career etc. For the majority of people their youth is also the time when they are less confident and self assured about their looks. With age they learn to accept themselves for what they are and looks are not so much of an issue.

S.A.F said:
The fact that you've achieved/experienced very little is your own doing.
Taugenichts said:
Well, yes and no, sure I am myself to blame 8never denied that), but in there is nothing to do about what is given to you.

There is nothing wrong with you, you are average at worst I know that, you know that and everyone on here knows that. Your only problem is having the balls to try. Giving in is easy but most people at least try beforehand.

Maxpwr

Established Member
Reaction score
We should just merge this thread with all the other threads that have turned into a self-loathing debate with Taug. It's a vicious circle.

Taug said:

I hate that people think that once they're past their mid 20's that life's over and gone. The reason a lot of old people say that is because life is often easier during their teenage and early adult years because they don't have expenses, commitments and stress which, once you reach mid twenties, cannot be avoided unless you live in a box. Even then...

I have many fond memories of my teenage years, but also many many regrets. 19 - 22 was pretty f*cked in my opinion - that was my rehabilitation and learning period after my teen years turned pear shaped. Now it seems everything has fallen into place and at nearly 26, I have soooo much to look forward to.

Once you get over your negativity and self loathing you will realise you do as well:

In the next 10 years you will be getting married, having kids, buying your first house (and second maybe?), finishing your qualifications, starting a new career, building your investment portfolio, traveling & holidaying... etcetera etcetera?

The next 10 years after that you will be enjoying life even more... watching your kids grow up, more travelling, buying your dream house, dinner parties, good friends, planning for early retirement... etcetera etcetera?

...not to mention all the little things that make life great, like good music, art & literature, hobbies, sports, sex and the satisfaction of all your accomplishments.

If you think your life's over at 25, you may as well go and live in a box... You obviously don't want to live life lonely and depressed. It's never too late to start enjoying life. As also pointed out, you are a decent looking guy, well educated and you live in a well developed country. It's all up to you to create your own destiny.

G

Maxpwr said:
In the next 10 years you will be getting married, having kids, buying your first house (and second maybe?), finishing your qualifications, starting a new career, building your investment portfolio, traveling & holidaying... etcetera etcetera?

The next 10 years after that you will be enjoying life even more... watching your kids grow up, more travelling, buying your dream house, dinner parties, good friends, planning for early retirement... etcetera etcetera?

...not to mention all the little things that make life great, like good music, art & literature, hobbies, sports, sex and the satisfaction of all your accomplishments.

If you think your life's over at 25, you may as well go and live in a box... You obviously don't want to live life lonely and depressed. It's never too late to start enjoying life. As also pointed out, you are a decent looking guy, well educated and you live in a well developed country. It's all up to you to create your own destiny.

Lol,

you obviously don´t know me. I am not expecting to start a family and get a nice house. No nice girl would want me. I still do not know what career to choose. Maybe I become a teacher, not because I want to, but because you have the best working times. Neither do I have friends who would invite me to a party. I am not joking: I don´t know anybody!
What a bright future.....
I also have no hobbies or am interested in travelling (which sucks alone anyways).

bababa

Established Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
I also have no hobbies or am interested in travelling (which sucks alone anyways)

I think you'll be surprised about travelling along. For me personally, it's been my greatest and quickest phase of maturing and growth. You are on your own in terms of familiarity, but at the same time there are always really interesting people to meet and enjoy time with. The most interesting people I have every met have been while travelling on my own. Also, for some reason, you are able to tail up girls so much easier ;)

It certainly doesn't suck... you must try it buddy, you'll be so surprised!!! Step outside your comfort zone and learn who you really are and what you are capable of.

Oh... on the subject of best hair, that guy of Entourage has sweet hair. Would be nice to sport that for a day. But really, it doesn't bother me all too much.

Peace...

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes, most older people talk about how their youth was the best time of their lives. What they don't realise however is that it has little to do with their physical age, but more to do with their attitude. What do young people do so differently to old people? They constantly try new things, they go out more, they make lots of friends, they buy new clothes, they listen to lots of different music, they make mistakes. Et cetera. The older some people become, they feel some pointless "sense-of-duty" to conform to their 30-something stereotype; get married, buy a house, have a secure job, get "tied-down", host f*****g dinner parties, have kids, blah blah blah. This isn't really what people want to do. Which is why mid-life crises and self-loathing 40yr old men exist.

In modern times, people have had their "youth" extended. 30 really can be the new 20, should you want it. There's no reason, NONE AT ALL, to simply give up when you hit the big three-oh.

Personally, I am loving being 27. Sure, I'm losing my hair and I'm not as fresh faced as I was 7 years ago but I still have my youthfull approach to everything. I try new things. I meet new people. And I have a job. And money. And knowledge and experience - things I didn't have when I was in the supposed best years of my life.

s.a.f

Reaction score
flimflam said:
Yes, most older people talk about how their youth was the best time of their lives. What they don't realise however is that it has little to do with their physical age, but more to do with their attitude. What do young people do so differently to old people? They constantly try new things, they go out more, they make lots of friends, they buy new clothes, they listen to lots of different music, they make mistakes. Et cetera. The older some people become, they feel some pointless "sense-of-duty" to conform to their 30-something stereotype; get married, buy a house, have a secure job, get "tied-down", host f****ing dinner parties, have kids, blah blah blah. This isn't really what people want to do. Which is why mid-life crises and self-loathing 40yr old men exist.

In modern times, people have had their "youth" extended. 30 really can be the new 20, should you want it. There's no reason, NONE AT ALL, to simply give up when you hit the big three-oh.

Great post Flim flam but Taug will no doubt ignore it. He'll have to learn this for himself wether it takes him 2 years or 20 years. :thumbdown2: