Best hair I have ever seen:

G

Harald Schumacher, 53 years old:

toni.jpg

hschumacher.jpg

No, thinning, no greying, no recession..... There are still people who are claiming that everybody gets a "mature hairline" at one point in his life :dunno:

G

So, the guy has got great hair. Are you jealous? Would you kill someone for that hair?

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
he's a curly ginger*, it's the worst hair ever. I'll take an NW2 of mine, thanks.

* apologies to any browsing curly gingers.

antonio666

Reaction score
i agree with you his hair is awesome ,espeically for somone of 53 years old.

harold schumacher was a fantastic goalkeepr as well,best remembered for nearly decapatating the french winger in the 1982 world cup.

how is karl heinz rumeniege hair looking like these days,karl heinz was a top forward

G

Isn´t a curly ginger someone with very curly hair? My hair is very curly, wish it wasn´t like that.

@Antonio:

Rummenige´s hair is not that bad if you keep in mind that he was already balding in his twenties:

rummen.jpg

kh-rum.jpg

G

Well isn't it obvious that Rummenigge wasn't balding since his hair looks the same as it did when he was in his 20's? That was clearly a mature hairline.

G

Taugenichts said:
Get your eyes checked! His hairline obviously creeped back.

Get a headcheck! The stated difference is minimal when it has happened in 30 years or so.

s.a.f

Reaction score
GHG to Taug that amount of recession is a major deal. :shakehead:

Taugenichts said:
No, thinning, no greying, no recession..... There are still people who are claiming that everybody gets a "mature hairline" at one point in his life :dunno:

Not everyone just about 95% of men. :roll:

This Schumacher guy is just lucky, survey 100 53 yr old men and about 90% of them will have some hairloss. He probably dyes it anyway.

G

s.a.f said:
GHG to Taug that amount of recession is a major deal. :shakehead:

Taugenichts said:

Not everyone just about 95% of men. :roll:

This Schumacher guy is just lucky, survey 100 53 yr old men and about 90% of them will have some hairloss. He probably dyes it anyway.

Yeah he's just like my dad's dad who literally hadn't lost single hair the time he died (he was almost 80 yrs old).

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
That actor who played the program manager on "WKRP in Cincinatti" had great hair. I saw him recently while I flipping thru the channels - he's older now obviously and grey (and hitting on Ann Margaret's character - I'd do her) but still has a great head of hair.

PS: Actor's name is Gary Sandy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Sandy

RaginDemon

Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:
Taugenichts said:
Get your eyes checked! His hairline obviously creeped back.

Get a headcheck! The stated difference is minimal when it has happened in 30 years or so.

exactly

he receeded a bit more in the past 30 yrs. BIG DEAL

he is now 2.88888888888888888888888888888377162610000912922222222222 now Taug?

antonio666

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Isn´t a curly ginger someone with very curly hair? My hair is very curly, wish it wasn´t like that.

@Antonio:

Rummenige´s hair is not that bad if you keep in mind that he was already balding in his twenties:

rummen.jpg

kh-rum.jpg

i think the pic were he was playing for germany is the worst i have seen karl heinz hair,i remember when he played in the mexico 1986 he had thick curly hair,however i was only 6 at the time so was no really looking at is hair.

he has done well just to not go bald you would have thought that he would go bald

G

That guy is not a ginger... wtf... I'm a ginger, real red hair, and damn proud of it too. Red owns every other hair colour btw.

Comrade

Reaction score
he is now 2.88888888888888888888888888888377162610000912922222222222 now Taug?
Demon what are you talking about, he's Norwood 2,7569229655

A

Administrator

Take a look at Brad Pitt on the cover of this month's DETAILS magazine...

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Davenman86 said:
That guy is not a ginger... wtf... I'm a ginger, real red hair, and damn proud of it too. Red owns every other hair colour btw.

only Taug's Norwood metre can give the exact Norwood scale...we have been guesstimating.

tomas99

Established Member
Reaction score
2007-06-04T134414Z_01_NOOTR_RTRIDSP_2_OFRTP-SPORT-TENNIS-GARROS-DJOKOVIC-20070604.jpg

This is by far best hair which I like the most, thickness, color, really superb. Yet he is still 20.