Best hair I have ever seen:

docj077

Reaction score
BaldingInGermany said:
This guy has some great hair. I envy him:

http://www.unter-uns-fanclub.de/news/wayne5.jpg[/img

[img]http://www.wayne-carpendale.de/gallery/weitere/image1.jpg[/img

[img]http://www.daserste.de/cmspix/darsteller/19042007983579.jpg[/img[/quote]

Yeah, but he has a crooked nose. The guy might as well just off himself now. :shakehead:

s.a.f

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Same for David Bowie. He is in the show business for like 40 years as well. He has changed his appearance many, many times, but he always he had a Teenage hairline with Zero thinning. Nothing........

Some people don´t want to face the truth that they have bad genes and come up with some weird claims about wigs etc.

I suppose that comment is aimed at me. :roll: I know all about good/bad hair genes especially my own, but to make the point again 90+% of rock stars in their 50/60's have awesome hair that's as low and dense as any teenager.
Sure some like Bowie etc may just have unbelievably great hair but just look at normal people of that age only a very small percentage of them show no signs of hairloss.
I suppose you believe that non of these 60's rockers have ever had a single grey hair either. :shakehead:
Thats your problem Taug you cant face up to the fact that evryone gets older loses hair and sees their looks deteriorate. Just like CCS you think you should look like a moviestar and stay that way for life.

G

hehe, yes, it was aimed mostly at you but others have made similiar claims.

For being honest I have got no explaination why so many musicians have such great hair. But it is absolutly impossible that people like Bowie are wearing wigs for like 40 years. This is his real hair:

David_Bowie.jpg

B00001OH7V.03._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

BowieCollLrg.jpg

2919.jpg

zap_bowie.jpg

God, look at all the crazy hairstyles you can wear with that hair....

s.a.f

Reaction score
David_Bowie.jpg

That hairline does actualy look suspicious
BowieCollLrg.jpg

This one looks a lot like your hair now.
2919.jpg

This one is a wig its for the movie Laberinth

BaldingInGermany

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it looks a bit suspecious but it is Bowies real hair. You won't find a single pic from his 40 year career where he shows the sligthest signs of hair loss.

Rock stars who wear wigs now are Gene Simmons (58) and Paul Stanley (55) from Kiss:

kiss_fragrance_wideweb__470x313,2.jpg

paul_stanley_kiss_gitarrist.jpg

They were already thinning in the 80's.

Jon Bon Jovi still got all his own hair. He is in his late 40s now.

1161707660i5d4Avjb.jpg

And so does Nikki Sixx (49) and Tommy Lee (45) from Motley Crue. Sixx' hair does look like a wig but it isn't. I know it for sure. He dyes it but he got very full head of hair. Maybe it's because of all the drugs, alcohol and unhealthy lifestyle that a lot of these rockers still have such great hair.

l_2d425f825ddf3f15fe51eed5f1dbceae.jpg

l_e32fed936c9d3bef033fb4c1ad025136.jpg

l_adc92a40246f4ad9ae6fbec9f1ad0597.jpg

244.lee.tommy.100606.jpg

l_0bddb97eecafa62783f5d84368f6d65c.jpg

l_dce22c8165a851a6472194bee321112c.jpg

Party on!

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I now think Taug is trying to look like David Bowie instead of Brad Pitt. By the way Taug, if you saw Bon Jovi a few weeks ago on Saturday Night Live ( don't know if you have American TV there) his hair is receding a lot. I agree with s.a.f., it looks like Bowie had some work done on his hairline. By the way, what does s.a.f. stand for???

G

BaldingInGermany said:
Maybe it's because of all the drugs, alcohol and unhealthy lifestyle that a lot of these rockers still have such great hair.

Yep, this has been discussed before. You also see a lot of bums with thick hair.

Tommy Lee is really impressive. Not only does he have perfect hair he also he has an extremely good body for a 45 year old. No body fat, no wrinkles. I admire him. Compare him to that fattie in his 20s next to him, lol

G

DoctorHouse said:
I now think Taug is trying to look like David Bowie instead of Brad Pitt.

Brad Pitt body and face combined with Bowie hair styles.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Alcohol and drugs relieve stress and probably decrease levels of DHT and Testosterone so it kind of makes sense.

BaldingInGermany

Established Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Yep, this has been discussed before. You also see a lot of bums with thick hair.

Tommy Lee is really impressive. Not only does he have perfect hair he also he has an extremely good body for a 45 year old. No body fat, no wrinkles. I admire him. Compare him to that fattie in his 20s next to him, lol

Yeah, true. And he's a heavy drinker and smoker and workoholic who rarely sleeps more than 5 hrs a night. He looks awesome for his age and especially after all he's through. All the health freaks and vitamin addicts are maybe wrong with thinking they're doing something good for their hair. The more you're fucked up the better it is for the hair. LOL!

BaldingInGermany

Established Member
Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
I now think Taug is trying to look like David Bowie instead of Brad Pitt. By the way Taug, if you saw Bon Jovi a few weeks ago on Saturday Night Live ( don't know if you have American TV there) his hair is receding a lot. I agree with s.a.f., it looks like Bowie had some work done on his hairline. By the way, what does s.a.f. stand for???

If this is what you call receeding hair... I want it :)

Bon Jovi's latest music video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6s4xQ6dqdhQ

s.a.f

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
DoctorHouse said:
I now think Taug is trying to look like David Bowie instead of Brad Pitt.

Brad Pitt body and face combined with Bowie hair styles.

Geez, why not add Bill Gates money and Stephen Hawkings brain whilst you're at it :roll:
Otherwise you have no right to walk this earth right?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
In that video, Bon Jovi is wearing long bangs which of course conceals his receding hairline. On Saturday Night Live, he cut his hair and comb it backed and you can see he is definitely receding but its normal since he is 45. He has normal hair overall for his age.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
That guy playing "Flash Gordon" on the Sci Fi channel has nice hair. The bastard.

G

BaldingInGermany said:
Taugenichts said:

Yeah, true. And he's a heavy drinker and smoker and workoholic who rarely sleeps more than 5 hrs a night. He looks awesome for his age and especially after all he's through. All the health freaks and vitamin addicts are maybe wrong with thinking they're doing something good for their hair. The more you're f***** up the better it is for the hair. LOL!

God, I wanna die...... :(

s.a.f

Reaction score
Ha, dont believe everything you see alot of superstars just like to put out a wild image (when theres camera's around). Ok so maybe some of them do party a lot but you can bet that behind closed doors many of these people are going to bed early with a face mask and a wheatgrass smoothie and spending 2hrs a day with their personal trainer and spending $10,000's a year on beauty treatments.

beaner

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
BaldingInGermany said:
Maybe it's because of all the drugs, alcohol and unhealthy lifestyle that a lot of these rockers still have such great hair.

Tommy Lee is a bit receded in the temples these days and to me his hair looks quite a bit thinner than in his 80's heyday. His hair isn't as perfect as it once was.

s.a.f

Reaction score
wow what a shame I really feel for the guy.

Maxpwr

Established Member
Reaction score
How come everyone seems to always be commenting on male celebrities' hairstyles and MBP situations? ...and then comparing and contrasting their own hair situations with these guys? Is this normal? I've seen thread after thread of someone bagging or promoting some or other famous person, which inevitably turns into a debate on who has a the better body and who would most likely be the better f*ck... or something like that!

No offence intended of course *lol* I just think it's funny. I've never in my life been concerned about famous people and their appearances, let alone want to compare myself and my hairloss situation to someone like that? As was stated earlier, they have so much more money and time to spend on their appearances, and half the time you wouldn't even know if it's real or not....

:dunno:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I am a famous doctor, yet I still have time to come on here and chat with some hair loss celebrities like Taug and CCS( and in the past Jayman). What can I say, I am a people person. :punk: