Best country for a bald guy?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not Italy, that's for sure. Or any western country, for that matter.
I agree. I have lived in Italy Spain and had a French girlfriend some time ago. Southern Europe is "no country for bald men."

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you really think that finasteride can "improve the hair" of a 62 years old NW5/6 (who - by the way - might already have sexual potency issues due to age)?

Sure CAN! Look at my avatar!!

It helped my hair quite a lot!

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For bald guys?

There is only one paradise for bald guys:

THAILAND :D NO MONEY , NO HONEY BABE

19a68b016081aa317d757e2411e8fddc.jpg

7414006-3x2-700x467.jpg

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
For bald guys?

There is only one paradise for bald guys:

THAILAND :D NO MONEY , NO HONEY BABE

19a68b016081aa317d757e2411e8fddc.jpg

7414006-3x2-700x467.jpg

did u cherrypicked ugly?

that's a minimum u should aim in Thailand for money

MaztO3t.png

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
It wasn't your sleep deprivation, I saw exactly the same everywhere in Thailand (during one of my business trips of course!).

Fat old disgusting bald guys with slim young Thai women (not necessarily hot).

I saw a lot of Chads with ugly thai girls/hookers as well.

A lot of people even handsome still lame and do not know how to use their looks they do not have a courage to approach even a hooker in club or going out with first ugly who bumped into them.

Nevertheless it doesn't make like of ugly guys easier.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've heard this about Thailand a few times (and not just from HairLossTalk.com) and have one friend in particular who regularly visits and will probably buy a house there. Though he goes with his girlfriend and genuinely just likes the country innocently, he said this is a frequent thing to see.

It's also somewhat baffling because it doesn't seem all of these women are hookers, just that middle aged guys with money (from a lifetime of no dates or having to pay for holidays/social events etc) can afford a cosy house for cheap as f***, and can keep a woman happy for years off an average Western income they retired in their 40's from. Like Fred said they aren't exactly always the hottest women but they are young and have nice bodies.

Well, not that baffling really.

I guess, if we take a step back, and baldness screws our chances of a happy family life with a "normal" wife from our own culture, at least there's one last chance of cheap happiness before old age and death.

Life is great.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've heard this about Thailand a few times (and not just from hair loss talk) and have one friend in particular who regularly visits and will probably buy a house there. Though he goes with his girlfriend and genuinely just likes the country innocently, he said this is a frequent thing to see.

It's also somewhat baffling because it doesn't seem all of these women are hookers, just that middle aged guys with money (from a lifetime of no dates or having to pay for holidays/social events etc) can afford a cosy house for cheap as f***, and can keep a woman happy for years off an average Western income they retired in their 40's from. Like Fred said they aren't exactly always the hottest women but they are young and have nice bodies.

Well, not that baffling really.

I guess, if we take a step back, and baldness screws our chances of a happy family life with a "normal" wife from our own culture, at least there's one last chance of cheap happiness before old age and death.

Life is great.

Well put man. I agree. The fact I'll probably most likely not have a family is what really puts the nail in the coffin.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well put man. I agree. The fact I'll probably most likely not have a family is what really puts the nail in the coffin.

I think you have a better chance than 90% of people on here. I still only get women because I'm near 30 and have the illusion of hair, with the loss being relative to my age, while being on treatments and getting re-growth. If my recession creeps past NW3 (currently maybe 2.5), the diffusing will be unstoppable, the little island formation my hair is attempting will be a reality. Not only will my looks be worse, but the self-esteem issues that will cause could possibly leave me rendered useless to the opposite sex. I am still good looking and have money (though this matters less as you get older too) but even if I pull off the bald look if it comes to it, I'll have to get over feeling dead inside to be an appropriate partner to a woman (I'm also not selfish enough to waste a woman's time with my own inadequate emotional sh*t).

You however, are practically completely bald, and it doesn't even seem to really matter. I know it could piss you off by me saying that, but you are a rare white dude who looks good bald, you are a unicorn, so I'm not doubting that hair loss hasn't burned you like it burns everyone, but in perspective I feel you should be more optimistic than anyone that you'll still attract a decent woman if you don't let your own self-perception get in the way.

shookwun

Reaction score
did u cherrypicked ugly?

that's a minimum u should aim in Thailand for money

MaztO3t.png

If I am going to pay for a piece of ***, it's going to a be a dime piece.

Anything average, and slightly above I can just meet them through thai friendly.

A few years ago, I had a connecting flight from Bangkok. At the airport there I could see a ton of white bald/balding guys, I swear over 50% were advanced Norwoods though that might just have been my lack of sleep and hair loss obsession talking. Many of these guys were with local women and it all just looked so wrong, like the laws of physics were being violated or something.

So yeah, Thailand is the correct answer, unfortunately. I hope I never end up going there to look for love.

This is sad. These losers are inflating the prices for prime guys like us.

At one time you could go out East and pay nickles, and dimes to get laid. Nowadays the prices are rising extremely high.

I am not sure on prices, perhaps @WhitePolarBear, and @CopeForLife can provide us with numerical figures on a free lance prostitute thats a dime.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I am going to pay for a piece of ***, it's going to a be a dime piece.

Anything average, and slightly above I can just meet them through thai friendly.

This is sad. These losers are inflating the prices for prime guys like us.

At one time you could go out East and pay nickles, and dimes to get laid. Nowadays the prices are rising extremely high.

I am not sure on prices, perhaps @WhitePolarBear, and @CopeForLife can provide us with numerical figures on a free lance prostitute thats a dime.

I paid $250 for HH in Calgary.

shookwun

Reaction score
I paid $250 for HH in Calgary.
Not worth it. I am thinking in thailand for a prime piece of *** it would probably cost $50

When I go to thailand I am going to have my self prime hookers every day, and meet locals on thai friendly.

Why not just jerk off or buy an 8ball, and go to the bar?

Can easily snag a hottie with cocaine, and good looks.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not worth it. I am thinking in thailand for a prime piece of *** it would probably cost $50

Why not just jerk off or buy an 8ball, and go to the bar?

Can easily snag a hottie with cocaine, and good looks.

Don't know anyone that sells blow. Plus as a desperate male you need to do what you need to do. Shook can you chime in on how you feel while on that sh*t?

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I go to thailand I am going to have my self prime hookers every day, and meet locals on thai friendly.

If middle aged fat guys can genuinely pull young slim women, as long as you are in any way decent looking, fairly young, in shape, you don't need to f*** hookers in Thailand, even prime pieces. They'll get off on the fact you appear to have money, and are fuckable.

That's probably a rare catch for them in the Norwood Cemetary of poverty stricken east Asia.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Our very own @WhitePolarBear did a week in Thailand where he was hooking up with different girls every day off of Tinder. I can sort of confirm: I used an app to set my Tinder location to Bangkok and holy frack I have never seen so many likes in my life. I matched with some of the girls for kicks and they started talking to me immediately after matching in most cases. Getting a different girl every night would be definitely be possible.

Yep. The most important factor is: White and Western. Even if he's a f*****g janitor, he probably has the savings to take her out of that tiny shack she shares with her family or 5 other girls (this is generalising horribly, but there are definitely a significant amount of people living in such poverty out there, it's just reality).

After the money box is ticked, and they assume any white guy will have that box ticked, anything after that is beyond a bonus. Somewhat attractive? Somewhat young? Options are unlimited for you. Hair situation hardly matters at all.

shookwun

Reaction score
If you need to pay to get laid in Thailand, I got bad news for you.

All I paid for there was a terrible massage with happy ending: 12€.

For the rest, I had 5 different civilian girls coming directly to my hotel for 5 consecutive days, banged them all within an hour, from 6/10 to 9/10. Some of them even bought me dinner afterwards.
6'3 NW5 game is legit

Thailand my buddies, where all your dreams come true.

@CopeForLife
@Dante92
@Exodus2011
@CaptainForehead