My Regimen
Reaction score
I too see a lot balding men with women.
Capture.JPG

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Me too. I grew up playing baseball and been working out for years, anyone who hangs out in gym sees lots of bald dudes. I'm 39 now, know many guys with average to good looks that are with girls above their level in looks.

Interesting. Do you think some of us bald men must compensate with more money since we are bald? What key contributors do you think are evident?

jo123456789

My Regimen
Reaction score
Money always helps with women. Lol. Women like to have security, especially women past 30. Its really just the way you carry yourself, confidence is key. You have to be a likeable person, someone who people want to be around. Look there are plenty of guys with full heads of hair who are losers and no one likes.

I wasn't born with blessing with height. I'm 5'7", I didn't let that bother me. Every girl I dated was near my height. I got married to a girl who is 5'6" who always dated tall dudes. I started working out at 18, got my body in shape, put on some muscle so it over shadowed my that I was short. I am a good looking guy so that helps.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Money always helps with women. Lol. Women like to have security, especially women past 30. Its really just the way you carry yourself, confidence is key. You have to be a likeable person, someone who people want to be around. Look there are plenty of guys with full heads of hair who are losers and no one likes.

I wasn't born with blessing with height. I'm 5'7", I didn't let that bother me. Every girl I dated was near my height. I got married to a girl who is 5'6" who always dated tall dudes. I started working out at 18, got my body in shape, put on some muscle so it over shadowed my that I was short. I am a good looking guy so that helps.

Workout tips?

jo123456789

My Regimen
Reaction score
Work out tips? I like to isolate 1-2 muscle group per day and work out hard, push yourself. Get yourself a workout partner, it helps. I always liked pyramid and drop sets. Start with a warm up set and then increase to max. Then work your way down reping as much as you can each set as the weight gets lighter. I don't work out as hard as I did in my 20's, 2 hours a day in the gym doesn't fit my schedule anymore. I mostly maintain now and do lots of cardio. Eat lots of protein amd real food, increase good colories, stay away from fast food. Try to keep alcohol to 1-2 days per week max.

shookwun

Reaction score

tenor.gif

Good looking people are the most delusional when it comes to what actually worked for them.

'I Started dressing trendier, and got a different hair cut'
' I started going out more, and putting myself out there'
' it's how you carry yourself, women can see through any man. They are after confident guy'
'Women want a man with money'

Everything else was irrelevant.

Women want all these perks, and toys after they find a GOOD LOOKING MAN. Before hand, none of it ever matters.

Hope this helps

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Careful what you wish for.

Saudia Arabi falls under religious law - sharia.

Women all wear hijab every where.

Men are not allowed to talk to women in public unless it is there sister or wife that they are married to. There laws are so harsh towards following rules, lashes and death are common if caught talking to another women, let alone cheating.

I think they have a new rule where women are not even allowed to drive because of eye contact that can be made with other men.

When you want to meet and marry a women, permission is granted by the father and family before hand. Meet in private and see her without the hijab on.

A westerner would not survive under muslim sharia law.

I think I'll be fine.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

GVRYA1J.gif