swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Found this gem while browsing

How many bald guys let alone people look like baldhurts. I honestly never see anyone with the entire package, and when you do its rare.

Don't you guys see bald men who are in shape pull off the look all the time? Maybe it's a Calgary thing I see it all the time. They look better than statham

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_0080.JPG
    IMG_0080.JPG
    187.6 KB · Views: 254

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
http://i.imgur.com/jZmTzKv.jpg

10 months ago. Iv receeded more tho.

See attachment and how high that hairline is. Won't it make my 10 head look even bigger?
Crippling social anxiety, but you shoot a picture of the top of your head in public. Things just don't add up with you.

On another note, your hair looks pretty thick. Have you thought about growing it out a few mm, and shave your sides shorter?

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Crippling social anxiety, but you shoot a picture of the top of your head in public. Things just don't add up with you.

On another note, your hair looks pretty thick. Have you thought about growing it out a few mm, and shave your sides shorter?

This is Internet forum. I'll never meet any of you in public. I don't mind throwing pics up.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is Internet forum. I'll never meet any of you in public. I don't mind throwing pics up.
That's not what I meant. I was thinking more like what if someone saw you taking a picture of the top of your head and started asking you what you were doing.

shookwun

Reaction score
Saudi Arabia.

finance_minister_mohammed_mohammed_al-jadaan.jpg
Careful what you wish for.

Saudia Arabi falls under religious law - sharia.

Women all wear hijab every where.

Men are not allowed to talk to women in public unless it is there sister or wife that they are married to. There laws are so harsh towards following rules, lashes and death are common if caught talking to another women, let alone cheating.

I think they have a new rule where women are not even allowed to drive because of eye contact that can be made with other men.

When you want to meet and marry a women, permission is granted by the father and family before hand. Meet in private and see her without the hijab on.

A westerner would not survive under muslim sharia law.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Careful what you wish for.

Saudia Arabi falls under religious law - sharia.

Women all wear hijab every where.

Men are not allowed to talk to women in public unless it is there sister or wife that they are married to. There laws are so harsh towards following rules, lashes and death are common if caught talking to another women, let alone cheating.

I think they have a new rule where women are not even allowed to drive because of eye contact that can be made with other men.

When you want to meet and marry a women, permission is granted by the father and family before hand. Meet in private and see her without the hijab on.

A westerner would not survive under muslim sharia law.

I was joking around.

I would never move to a fundamentalist shithole.

jo123456789

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think baldness means your life is over. I know lots of guys who are bald/baldish and have great lives and good looking women. Women like how guys carry themselves, they like confident guys.
You can try working out, a good body can score you a couple of points.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think baldness means your life is over. I know lots of guys who are bald/baldish and have great lives and good looking women. Women like how guys carry themselves, they like confident guys.
You can try working out, a good body can score you a couple of points.

Will implement this advice to my life. Thank you sir.

jo123456789

My Regimen
Reaction score
Me too. I grew up playing baseball and been working out for years, anyone who hangs out in gym sees lots of bald dudes. I'm 39 now, know many guys with average to good looks that are with girls above their level in looks.