Best country for a bald guy?

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
zeroheat said:
seaback said:
I don't know what country that is, but many girls in Korea simply refuse to date bald guys..

Who gives a sh*t about the ridiculously small and superficial South Korea where 1 girl on 4 has plastic surgery ?
Korean bald men..? lol idiot
wouldn't this effect practically make Korean bald men extinct?

danik23

Reaction score
i'm really sorry guys...i'm a new here...and english is not my native...i speak english really bad, but i hope you'll understand me...

I live in South Korea...actually student...and i saw a lot of bald Korean people...
to become bald it's really hard to accept...but i can tell trully, Korean girl will never date with you and it's not because of you're bald...

they just got their own style of living...for example there's a lot of guys with full thick hairs, but absolutely loosers...but i'm shaved my head...said that i'm from America and wow...girls starting to date with me...almost all Korean people are polite and they'll try to show you respect...also Japanese people...

Baldness it's not a choice, but belive me i don't give a damn on how i look...i can make advantage from disadvantage...at least i'm healthy, i got my own point of view and i'm not afraid to be what i am...

with hair or not anyway you need to struggle in life...

but if you want to spent a good time even if you totally bald, so try Ukraine...girls don't give a ffff about your hair...

You need to be a man...a strong person and it's not matter if you bald or not...trust me...i know what i'm saying...

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
danik23 said:
Baldness it's not a choice, but belive me i don't give a damn on how i look...i can make advantage from disadvantage...at least i'm healthy, i got my own point of view and i'm not afraid to be what i am...

You need to be a man...a strong person and it's not matter if you bald or not...trust me...i know what i'm saying...
ironic seems that your regimen in contrary to that :spam: :spam:
now GTFO

danik23

Reaction score
don't judge everybody by yourself...

i know how to handle with my problems or life circumstances...

:woot: stay positive...and start from yourself...ok...

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Russia and the whole Eastern Europe. There are lots of bald men here. It's a f*****g pandemic. They don't even give a f*** about how they look and what they wear. Of course, there are exceptions. But... Well, just look on Putin's hair. He could easily make his hair better with hair transplant and finasteride/dutasteride, lol.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I would say USA or Japan because Pilofocus will come to market in USA first and Dr. Tsuji's technology will come to market in Japan first. You want to be in one the countries where these two treatments will come to market first. I figure there's a better than 50% chance that Pilofocus will produce quality donor regeneration and we all know that Tsuji's (Japan) treatment is promising.

Last edited:

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would say USA or Japan because Pilofocus will come to market in USA first since the proprietary doctor is practicing in New York City and Dr. Tsuji's technology will come to market in Japan first. You want to be in one the countries where these two treatments will come to market first. I figure there's a better than 50% chance that Pilofocus (New York) will achieve quality donor regeneration which = an unlimited donor supply and we all know that Tsuji's (Japan) treatment is promising.
OTnXHkG.gif

nameless

Banned
Reaction score

I don't have a moron decoder-ring handy so I can't translate the word "Cope" (in the context that you're using it here) from moron-speak to standard English. Could you please translate your point from moron-speak to standard English so I can tell what you're trying to say?

Last edited:

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't have a moron decoder-ring handy so I can't translate the word "Cope" (in the context that you're using it here) from moron-speak to standard English. Could you please translate your point from moron-speak to standard English so I can discern what you're trying to say?

JHKKbpo.gif

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Russia and the whole Eastern Europe. There are lots of bald men here. It's a f*****g pandemic. They don't even give a f*** about how they look and what they wear. Of course, there are exceptions. But... Well, just look on Putin's hair. He could easily make his hair better with hair transplant and finasteride/dutasteride, lol.

Russia/Ukraine/White Russia is legit for baldcel.

Just be tall, white and have non-indian english accent. Tan is a huge plus as well.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In the winter, it's Antartica.

It's so cold, women will do anything to snuggle and get sexual. I just throw
fish at Eskimos, and bait them with a hook (literally!).

Other guys should try it. If a guy with the hair density of alter boys pubic
hair can do it, anybody can!

herehairhere

My Regimen
Reaction score
A country with a significant Buddhist population I’d imagine.

Thousands-of-Thai-Buddhist-monks-chant-during-a-lantern-lighting-to-celebrate-Makha-Bucha-day-at-Dhammakaya-Temple-in-Pathum-Thani-province-on-the-outskirts-of-Bangkok.jpg

Any nation in the west is obviously No Country For Bald Men.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

Do you really think that finasteride can "improve the hair" of a 62 years old NW5/6 (who - by the way - might already have sexual potency issues due to age)?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It appears to be evidence on this board, that products that promote both growth and
combat DHT, give the highest results.

It's true that there might not be members in their senior years that have great results.

That said, we know that estrogen can grow vellus hair. And possibly all the way back.

It's not far fetched to think that people in their forties, possibly FIFTIES can get benefits
from estrogen derived drugs.

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you really think that finasteride can "improve the hair" of a 62 years old NW5/6 (who - by the way - might already have sexual potency issues due to age)?

No, I even doubt that finasteride and dutasteride alone can help regrow hair in those who in early 20s. But I heard many times that after hair transplant it's necessary to block the action of 5-alpha-reductase to save the result for a long time, but I am not sure.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, I even doubt that finasteride and dutasteride alone can help regrow hair in those who in early 20s. But I heard many times that after hair transplant it's necessary to block the action of 5-alpha-reductase to save the result for a long time, but I am not sure.
Ah ok then you are right!