Being single has its advantages, so stop bitching

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Researched it more and people say that there isn't much difference between an eye cream and a normal moisturizer. The main thing is that when you have an eye cream you consciously remember to apply it under the eyes which you often forget with a moisturizer.
yeah actuallu using ten diffetent creams instead of one only doesnt do anything...
i think eye cream was different because skin around the eyes is more sensitive...

we sound like women now^^

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah actuallu using ten diffetent creams instead of one only doesnt do anything...
i think eye cream was different because skin around the eyes is more sensitive...

we sound like women now^^

Try Tiege Hanley

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s it? No Retin A, SPF, Vit c, Botox lol
AM Moisturizer contains SPF I think

Retin A fucked up my skin for a long time

I'm against botox

I had 3 laser surfacing sessions and the texture/quality of my skin got a lot better but I don't recommend people to go through it unless they are patient and want to maximize their skin badly:
It's painful and your skin looks like hell for a short while after each session and coworkers will ask what happened and think you were involved in a fight.

I had to tell them that I had skin procedures done which was a bit cringe but they already knew I had a hair transplant so whatever.

Anyway the result lasts 3-5 years and you don't need to do anything but keep washing your face with a mild cleanser and apply moisturizer.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
AM Moisturizer contains SPF I think

Retin A fucked up my skin for a long time

I'm against botox

I had 3 laser surfacing sessions and the texture/quality of my skin got a lot better but I don't recommend people to go through it unless they are patient and want to maximize their skin badly:
It's painful and your skin looks like hell for a short while after each session and coworkers will ask what happened and think you were involved in a fight.

I had to tell them that I had skin procedures done which was a bit cringe but they already knew I had a hair transplant so whatever.

Anyway the result lasts 3-5 years and you don't need to do anything but keep washing your face with a mild cleanser and apply moisturizer.
Ahh you’re still young, late 30’s or 40’s you might love the tox lol.. ya I don’t think I would let work know about anything I do hair or skin wise. There’s one guy who’s bitter, bald and very sarcastic so it’s a no haha. Like mushrooms feed em sh*t and keep them in the dark :D

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
spf is a must anyway...
can at least have good skin if i cant have good hair^^

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
i just got standard eye creme...
i used to have some expensive 50 dollar eye creme once and it does exactly the same than the 7 dollar one i got now^^

I’ve tried a few eye creams

Tiege works the best

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ahh you’re still young, late 30’s or 40’s you might love the tox lol.. ya I don’t think I would let work know about anything I do hair or skin wise. There’s one guy who’s bitter, bald and very sarcastic so it’s a no haha. Like mushrooms feed em sh*t and keep them in the dark :D
Haha I don't care about the coworkers anyway, there isn't anyone in there that I'm trying to impress. It's the ladies that I meet in my free time whom I'm targeting. :) Occassionally someone makes a hair joke directed at me but it's nothing serious and I just ignore it.

jensyy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are some good things about having a partner and good things about being single. Here are some, just from the top of my head:
- you do whatever and whenever you want. you don't have to agree your plans with someone, to check his/her needs
- nobody (except maybe your family or/and friends) judging your decisions. You can buy shoes for 300$ or drone and you don't have to listen comments like "you spend too much many for bulls..t" (my latest purchases :cool:)
- you can date a new person every day and that's cool, no one cares. (I am just checking
elite singles reviews now, will try it out this week for sure)
- nobody tells you where you can leave your socks and where you can't (this one can be so annoying sometimes). I honestly think that if I want to put my sock in the fridge I can do it (if it's my sock and my fridge)
To be continued.....

Last edited:

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even though, yes, hair is important, it’s not as simple as that

I’m 82kg, lean and muscular (I’ve gained 4.4kg of muscle in the past year), my clothes fit really well and I have a good job. Working in a well known company that you would know of. Also my skin is immaculate, got a skin care routine in play where since starting, now people are thinking I look like I am in my late 20s/early 30s. Previously I had bad eye bags, poor complexion.

Also I spend a lot of time creating these opportunities and I don’t always win them all, just before this girl went out with another who rejected me after a couple of dates from ‘not feeling a spark’.

When I was in my 20s, and NW1, I was not getting any of the success I’m getting now, actually I remember going on a 6 year drought without a single date in that time.
you can say this til you're blue in face and waste all kinds of time typing and responding, but these hair nerds won't get it. And why would anyone expect them too- you're on a hairloss obsessed site after all.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
you can say this til you're blue in face and waste all kinds of time typing and responding, but these hair nerds won't get it. And why would anyone expect them too- you're on a hairloss obsessed site after all.
Hair guys won't get it because this forum is full of guys who are in good shape, take care of their skin, successful and worldly, socially calibrated but have nowhere near the results of him. And the difference in the results can be explained entirely by the difference in norwood level. What other explanation is there anyway?

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair guys won't get it because this forum is full of guys who are in good shape, take care of their skin, successful and worldly, socially calibrated but have nowhere near the results of him. And the difference in the results can be explained entirely by the difference in norwood level. What other explanation is there anyway?
you're making excuses. I had great success w women and was damn near bald. and was younger w no hair. late 20s. now in late 30s---- old as f*** to most you guys, have some decent hair, and still do well.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
you're making excuses. I had great success w women and was damn near bald. and was younger w no hair. late 20s. now in latke 30s---- old as f*** to most you guys, have some decent hair, and still do well.
If you were nw5 or nw6 or nw7 and did well, then power to you. You're a special case and stand out on this forum . Basically every guy on here has tried what you probably tried. When guys on here decide to stop making excuses and take ownership what can they do? They'll stop making excuses and still have the same results. There is no way out besides treatments that are effective.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you were nw5 or nw6 or nw7 and did well, then power to you. You're a special case and stand out on this forum . Basically every guy on here has tried what you probably tried. When guys on here decide to stop making excuses and take ownership what can they do? They'll stop making excuses and still have the same results. There is no way out besides treatments that are effective.
Anyone can say they're not successful for this reason, or that reason, or because of this person or the person. Anyone who isn't sick, or at the bare minimum extremely hung up on any one thing, will tell you it's simply not true.

Think about it- blaming your life's problems on being a norwood 5-7? HAHA. It's absurd on its face. And it screams basement.

Now speaking of cases- would I have an easier time in general if I were 6'2, and not 5'10? Of course. Or better looking- sure, why not. Naturally lean and fine muscle insertions- absolutely. But life's not f*****g fair, and you deal with the hand you're dealt, and not be life stoppingly jealous of others and what they have. This is how it is.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Anyone can say they're not successful for this reason, or that reason, or because of this person or the person. Anyone who isn't sick, or at the bare minimum extremely hung up on any one thing, will tell you it's simply not true.

Think about it- blaming your life's problems on being a norwood 5-7? HAHA. It's absurd on its face. And it screams basement.

Now speaking of cases- would I have an easier time in general if I were 6'2, and not 5'10? Of course. Or better looking- sure, why not. Naturally lean and fine muscle insertions- absolutely. But life's not f*****g fair, and you deal with the hand you're dealt, and not be life stoppingly jealous of others and what they have. This is how it is.
You deal with the hand you're dealt, stop being jealous and then get nowhere. Then come and complain on here. That's where most on here are. We can do all that positive acceptance stuff but it doesn't change our results. There's nothing base about the bald guys on here.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You deal with the hand you're dealt, stop being jealous and then get nowhere. Then come and complain on here. That's where most on here are. We can do all that positive acceptance stuff but it doesn't change our results. There's nothing base about the bald guys on here.
I don't accept your argument.