Being single has its advantages, so stop bitching

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
You sound jaded

I would forget about the number, all you need is one person to say yes

when that happens your persistence will feel like it’s been worthwhile. Will also feel rewarding. Like your hard work has paid off
@Oknow, proud of you!! Best dating coach on this forum. Keep motivating these guys! I think one of them will at least catch on. The numbers game strikes again. I guess this place has become a soap opera for me. You were one of the originals who came back for the reboot. No wonder I can't stop lurking this forum. I have watched this series from the beginning. Some episodes were really lame but some were really good. Right now, your episodes are getting very interesting and entertaining. Keep the momentum going before one of these guys tries to "cancel" you.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Oknow, proud of you!! Best dating coach on this forum. Keep motivating these guys! I think one of them will at least catch on. The numbers game strikes again. I guess this place has become a soap opera for me. You were one of the originals who came back for the reboot. No wonder I can't stop lurking this forum. I have watched this series from the beginning. Some episodes were really lame but some were really good. Right now, your episodes are getting very interesting and entertaining. Keep the momentum going before one of these guys tries to "cancel" you.
the dudes here got some other issues... mainly: not talking to women unless it is behind the safety of a screen, if at all...

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
the dudes here got some other issues... mainly: not talking to women unless it is behind the safety of a screen, if at all...
I would say everyone on here has some issues but with some "group therapy" it might do some good for a few. Or maybe unfortunately become an addiction. I know about that one.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
should start discord then
And what is the benefit to that? Explain the advantages. I am not too familiar with that. Is it basically a chat room?

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

I do what works for me, and to be successful you should find what works for you and are comfortable with

Your statement is technically incorrect, I still need to charm them etc when meeting up physically

The reason why I like apps is because it helps me filter out women a lot more effectively

Using apps I can much more easily filter out women who are

- prejudice or racist, which is important because I’m not white
- don’t find me attractive at all
- are taken

In person approaching there are no filters so I’m more likely to meet women who are not available

I have had some of my worst rejections in person

Last edited:

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

Thanks Dr House

I remember how years ago I would complain how I couldn’t get any women with a NW1 to you

Goes to show it isn’t all about hair

having the right mindset is equally important

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Thanks Dr House

I remember how years ago I would complain how I couldn’t get any women with a NW1 to you

Goes to show it isn’t all about hair

having the right mindset is equally important
Having the right mindset is important but I think that it's a huge stretch to say "equally important". Most bald guys on here haven't experienced that, for example.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Having the right mindset is important but I think that it's a huge stretch to say "equally important". Most bald guys on here haven't experienced that, for example.

You should be focusing on the positives even if things do not work out as expected

That’s your problem