Being single has its advantages, so stop bitching

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
How did you get Zix? And does LLLT really work? Thought it was a scam

There is a thread started by worm in the alternative section part of HairLossTalk.com, using the same formula as him.

LLLT is like anything, it doesn’t work for everyone but it is working for me.
I know that because I have been getting my hair checked out by a derm since starting to monitor treatment every 6 months.

INT

Reaction score
Even though, yes, hair is important, it’s not as simple as that

I’m 82kg, lean and muscular (I’ve gained 4.4kg of muscle in the past year), my clothes fit really well and I have a good job. Working in a well known company that you would know of. Also my skin is immaculate, got a skin care routine in play where since starting, now people are thinking I look like I am in my late 20s/early 30s. Previously I had bad eye bags, poor complexion.

Also I spend a lot of time creating these opportunities and I don’t always win them all, just before this girl went out with another who rejected me after a couple of dates from ‘not feeling a spark’.

When I was in my 20s, and NW1, I was not getting any of the success I’m getting now, actually I remember going on a 6 year drought without a single date in that time.
Good for you man.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good for you man.

Thanks, just seems as though people on here want it on a plate

When dating is just hard

A lot of the guys that I know are ‘players’, spend a lot of time on maintaining their image, and often have lots going on for them outside of it

doubleindemnity

Reaction score

I’m 82kg, lean and muscular (I’ve gained 4.4kg of muscle in the past year), my clothes fit really well and I have a good job. Working in a well known company that you would know of. Also my skin is immaculate, got a skin care routine in play where since starting, now people are thinking I look like I am in my late 20s/early 30s. Previously I had bad eye bags, poor complexion.

Also I spend a lot of time creating these opportunities and I don’t always win them all, just before this girl went out with another who rejected me after a couple of dates from ‘not feeling a spark’.

When I was in my 20s, and NW1, I was not getting any of the success I’m getting now, actually I remember going on a 6 year drought without a single date in that time.
These things don't matter. You suggested over PM that you are in worse shape and a less prestigious career than I am. I don't mean to compare or denigrate but I'm just saying this to demonstrate how those things don't matter. Especially jobs and careers. In your 20s, the online dating stuff wasn't so prolific. It seems like the online services have created an efficient way for people to distinguish between bald and non bald.

Thanks, just seems as though people on here want it on a plate

When dating is just hard

A lot of the guys that I know are ‘players’, spend a lot of time on maintaining their image, and often have lots going on for them outside of it

If one has a lot going on for them, you're going to be spending 50-70 hours per week working, 5 hours per week doing other social stuff, 5-10 hours per week on hobbies, interests and personal development. So there is no time to work hard on dating. If they wanted to work hard and put in the hours on the streets, they'd have to give up one of those things and would no longer be somebody with a lot going on for them. So I'm saying that they have to rely on their looks for dating because there isn't enough time for dating through hard work. So the dating hard work thing is, in my opinion a myth. Everybody who I knew who worked hard by doing their weekly approach sessions got nowhere.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
These things don't matter. You suggested over PM that you are in worse shape and a less prestigious career than I am. I don't mean to compare or denigrate but I'm just saying this to demonstrate how those things don't matter. Especially jobs and careers. In your 20s, the online dating stuff wasn't so prolific. It seems like the online services have created an efficient way for people to distinguish between bald and non bald.

If one has a lot going on for them, you're going to be spending 50-70 hours per week working, 5 hours per week doing other social stuff, 5-10 hours per week on hobbies, interests and personal development. So there is no time to work hard on dating. If they wanted to work hard and put in the hours on the streets, they'd have to give up one of those things and would no longer be somebody with a lot going on for them. So I'm saying that they have to rely on their looks for dating because there isn't enough time for dating through hard work. So the dating hard work thing is, in my opinion a myth. Everybody who I knew who worked hard by doing their weekly approach sessions got nowhere.

I don’t cold approach, but with that said, doing absolutely nothing is not going to help one become successful. That’s guaranteed

in my 20s didn’t use OLD, but cold approached, didn’t work

with that said this is probably my best period OLD now. In the past with OLD had a lot less going for me and it reflected in my results. I can now get women to sleep with me on the first date. Previously couldn’t

Yes relative to you, you are doing better than me career and body wise but relative to most average people, who do not train or have very mundane careers, I’m doing a lot of better

Career and body wise, you are top 10% - might not be in the top 10% but near there

body wise most women just want you to be healthy and fit, which I am

Last edited:

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

also , it comes down to chat

even if you are physically their type , if you do not mentally stimulate them in the right way, they won’t be interested

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah this is true. But sometimes there's not much you can do about it.

yeah, sure

I’m just highlighting it’s not as straightforward as people make it out to be on here, there are so so many variables at play

as long as you are ticking many of the boxes and are perceived as interesting with physical attraction most women will give you a shot

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah, sure

I’m just highlighting it’s not as straightforward as people make it out to be on here, there are so so many variables at play

as long as you are not ticking many of the boxes and are perceived as interesting with physical attraction most women will give you a shot
Where do you meet girls, dating apps or bars? And do you have facial hair?

When I had a heavy stubble/short beard I was getting less matches than now (short stubble)

And now I shaved it off completely which I used to hate but now that my hairline is great the look is actually growing on me and maybe I'll get more matches and success than ever lol

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where do you meet girls, dating apps or bars? And do you have facial hair?

When I had a heavy stubble/short beard I was getting less matches than now (short stubble)

And now I shaved it off completely which I used to hate but now that my hairline is great the look is actually growing on me and maybe I'll get more matches and success than ever lol

I keep a stubble and use apps

I hate being clean shaven, don’t have a good jawline

stubble makes me look a lot more masculine which women dig

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good point Mr Von, personally I'll never go to a gym again. Press-ups, Dips, Bodyweight Squats, Stair Running, and Chins....I can do them anywhere as well.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score

What’s your skin care routine?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
they work...
there are people who say cremes dont work at all, but nobody will ever fond out, because “what if” isnt a possibility in this case...
Researched it more and people say that there isn't much difference between an eye cream and a normal moisturizer. The main thing is that when you have an eye cream you consciously remember to apply it under the eyes which you often forget with a moisturizer.