Being single has its advantages, so stop bitching

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seeing a girl, yes the sex is great but I need to put up with her sh*t

if I talk about other women, she gets upset

If I’m not responding to her messages quickly enough, and being articulate in my responses she gets upset

She requires a lot of attention and time to maintain with mood swings

When completely unattached didn’t have this headache

it seems like every single woman I’ve met in my life has been similar to this

so count your blessings people

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
There are thousands of people with hair who are happily married and who have rewarding, somewhat equal relationships. Putting time and effort to put up with that stuff....well what else is your time and effort going to be used on anyway?

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are thousands of people with hair who are happily married and who have rewarding, somewhat equal relationships. Putting time and effort to put up with that stuff....well what else is your time and effort going to be used on anyway?
Rather be at the gym or watching the euros

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gyms are full of peacocks, home training is the way to go. You'll save a lot of money by not having to replace the mirrors in there as well.......

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds like you are with annoying woman and have to tolerate her bullshit so you can have sex inbetween lmao

nah I call her and others out on their bs

lots just are insecure and need a lot of attention / validation

in this case, she digs me a lot and I think she gets jealous

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gyms are full of peacocks, home training is the way to go. You'll save a lot of money by not having to replace the mirrors in there as well.......

worked out from home during lockdown, good for maintainance even with resistance bands

got my most gains using proper equipment at the gym

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
nah I call her and others out on their bs

lots just are insecure and need a lot of attention / validation

in this case, she digs me a lot and I think she gets jealous
Overtly possessive, I hope it won't come back and bite you in the *** one day

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s crazy though

since working out, fixing my style and stabilizing my hairloss, seems like women are digging me much more

this woman mentioned that being in good shape is one reason why she was into me
Nice bro. Hopefully soon I can get on your level!

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
you can

just work hard on yourself, and create opportunities, then take them

that’s all it is
Honestly I'm doing pretty well under my circumstances but if I move to a bigger city I'll have dates with different women 7 evenings a week. So I'm seriously considering it.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Calisthenics is the way forward IMHO for genuine naturals. Lots of volume and at least 90% intensity. I'm in the best shape of my life at 43 through increasing GPP.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
It’s crazy though

since working out, fixing my style and stabilizing my hairloss, seems like women are digging me much more

this woman mentioned that being in good shape is one reason why she was into me
This is nonsense just so you know. I think that it is 100% hair for you and most guys. How did you stabilize your hair loss?

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is nonsense just so you know. I think that it is 100% hair for you and most guys. How did you stabilize your hair loss?

Even though, yes, hair is important, it’s not as simple as that

I’m 82kg, lean and muscular (I’ve gained 4.4kg of muscle in the past year), my clothes fit really well and I have a good job. Working in a well known company that you would know of. Also my skin is immaculate, got a skin care routine in play where since starting, now people are thinking I look like I am in my late 20s/early 30s. Previously I had bad eye bags, poor complexion.

Also I spend a lot of time creating these opportunities and I don’t always win them all, just before this girl went out with another who rejected me after a couple of dates from ‘not feeling a spark’.

When I was in my 20s, and NW1, I was not getting any of the success I’m getting now, actually I remember going on a 6 year drought without a single date in that time.