Being short is worse than going bald for me

Dblbass128

Established Member
Reaction score
you guys should do something constructive when you are not hating yourselves

boy hair loss is a b**ch but now height?

Jeeze cant you find a bright side?

CCS

Reaction score
I'm 5'7". I'm sure it counts against me, but it is not a total odds killer. Fact is there are short women who go for me. Some near my height too. Only problem is they are not super attracted to me. But if you build your muscle a bit, at 5'7" you should still do just fine. I've even seen skinny guys with hot women. The guy was maybe an inch taller than me. I've seen guys 5'6" who have pretty women. Mostly it is about going for the shorter ones, but there is no hard rule.

Just be glad you are not ugly.

Dblbass128

Established Member
Reaction score
CCS said:
I'm 5'7". I'm sure it counts against me, but it is not a total odds killer. Fact is there are short women who go for me. Some near my height too. Only problem is they are not super attracted to me. But if you build your muscle a bit, at 5'7" you should still do just fine. I've even seen skinny guys with hot women. The guy was maybe an inch taller than me. I've seen guys 5'6" who have pretty women. Mostly it is about going for the shorter ones, but there is no hard rule.

Just be glad you are not ugly.

well said my friend

Another note...Confidence goes a LONG way with women

I dont care how short fat bald ugly you think you are it makes a big difference

Guys are usually the most shallow when it comes to finding a mate

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
2 things

1) Girls are just as shallow as guys (western society-wise), the younger the worse!

I do agree that character goes along way but depending whats the target, an ugly / older (should be around 25+) chicks will fall for your character hands down, try to pull some *** in a club as a bald guy (and i mean a bald (!!!!) guy, not nw2.3784) then come back and we will talk about character (it will be a very short conversation...)

2) CCS: WHY DONT YOU f*** SOMETHING ALREADY!?!??! girls dont go around with a calcurators in their pockets sizing dicks and arms!!

Dblbass128

Established Member
Reaction score
Smooth said:
2 things

1) Girls are just as shallow as guys (western society-wise), the younger the worse!

I do agree that character goes along way but depending whats the target, an ugly / older (should be around 25+) chicks will fall for your character hands down, try to pull some *** in a club as a bald guy (and i mean a bald (!!!!) guy, not nw2.3784) then come back and we will talk about character (it will be a very short conversation...)

2) CCS: WHY DONT YOU f*ck SOMETHING ALREADY!?!??! girls dont go around with a calcurators in their pockets sizing dicks and arms!!

lol at the calculator comment awesome

Idk how bad is it put up a pic

ali777

Reaction score
Smooth said:
Dblbass128 said:
Id rather be me with my looks than some 6 foot 5 dood who is built like a lead guitarist

:)
sadly its only your opinion, majority of women prefer a tall guy, but hey, atleast your not bald.... so yeah :\

I'm one of those that thinks women in general prefer a taller man. I've heard people comment on height and height differences so many times, but I've never heard a girl complain that her bf/husband is losing hair. (UM is probably thinking the opposite now).

Even my short-*** ex gf used to make fun of small men, obviously in private. The girl I'm seeing now is a tall girl and she says she wouldn't date a guy shorter than 6'0, I can understand as she's 5'9-5'10.

Dblbass128

Established Member
Reaction score
ali777 said:
Smooth said:
Dblbass128 said:
Id rather be me with my looks than some 6 foot 5 dood who is built like a lead guitarist

:)
sadly its only your opinion, majority of women prefer a tall guy, but hey, atleast your not bald.... so yeah :\

I'm one of those that thinks women in general prefer a taller man. I've heard people comment on height and height differences so many times, but I've never heard a girl complain that her bf/husband is losing hair. (UM is probably thinking the opposite now).

Even my short-*** ex gf used to make fun of small men, obviously in private. The girl I'm seeing now is a tall girl and she says she wouldn't date a guy shorter than 6'0, I can understand as she's 5'9-5'10.

Well of course she wouldn't she is a f*****g amazon lol

I dont know Im 5 foot 7 I havent had any issues

Dblbass128

Established Member
Reaction score
actually one girl told me once I was really cute but 'short' from reading my myspace profile but she was like 6 foot 2 lol

Do a search fro grow taller on google check how many scam products are out there too increase your height you think the hair loss industry is bad boooyyy

qball01

Established Member
Reaction score
Smooth said:
2 things

so you're saying that a good looking, fit bald guy who shaves his head, suits the look, dresses well and has a lot of charm can't get any female attention in a club?

Baldness is not the same for every man...don't go making generalizations just because you may feel like you've been afflicted.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
qball01 said:
so you're saying that a good looking, fit bald guy who shaves his head, suits the look, dresses well and has a lot of charm can't get any female attention in a club?
thats not exactly what im saying, i didn't say a good looking bald guy, i mean the general average looking guy, i didn't say ANY FEMALE, i said UGLY\OLDER females, i don't believe an average bald guy can pull a hot girl as easily as the next nw1 guy, and it is true for about 90% of all caucasian men.
And it is indeed a generalization, ofc there is a small present which still pull even bald, but that number definitely doesn't represent the majority......

Think about that this way : what are the chances for a fat 18yo girl to score with a hot guy in a club filled with skinny girls (unless she is that chubby sexy type {which is, again, a very small number}) ?.....

About the personal reference there (about me being afflicted) i still pull but im not bald (yet...!), im on my way there and it pisses me off to see girls refuse to my high Norwood friends, i know what they all think and how they feel but there's a taboo on the subject... HAIR DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE it doesn't matter what you think, without it you have to work harder to score, that's just a fact.... refusing to belive that simple face is barring your head in the sand, plain simple..

s.a.f

Reaction score
For every Jason Statham there are 300 Jason Alexanders.

Hope4hairRedux

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:

This is true, but I think if one can somehow elevate themselves to that level - to be bald, yet to have a lot of sex-appeal to woman - then they surpass all other men. Once you get to a certian level - girls associatte your bald head with so much postivity, with sex appeal, then your in wonderland. The Jason Stathams, the Bruce Willis's - these guys are very lucky. Just imagine getting to their stage, with their sex appeal, and never having to worry about your hair again.

The very issue that caused you so much suffering and strife can instead be a source of your joy. Imagine that. And I feel that goal is very reachable. As long as right now, you are of average looks, then you can elevate yourself to that type of sexual popularity. Perhaps not to the same level as a Statham or a Willis - but still. Woman are sub-conscoiusly attracted to your status - how many friends you have, how popular you are. And so by dressing well, having a good physicye, looking healthy, a tan as well perhaps, with a wide social circle and most importantly a positive attitude, it is very acheivable to get to a point where your baldness can become part of your sex appeal. All these things I have listed are simple and within reach - you dont nessacarly need to be a film star or a millionare to come across as someone with high status, you just need to behave like it.

I repeat, its so simple, but postivity/confidence is the most important trait. If there are two guys, one bald guy whos very postive and happy with his life, the other nw1 whos negative and unhappy , who are both going for the same girl- which one do u think she will choose? (bearing in mind that the bald guy isnt that much less good looking than the nw1).

ali777

Reaction score
Smooth said:
thats not exactly what im saying, i didn't say a good looking bald guy, i mean the general average looking guy, i didn't say ANY FEMALE, i said UGLY\OLDER females, i don't believe an average bald guy can pull a hot girl as easily as the next nw1 guy, and it is true for about 90% of all caucasian men.
And it is indeed a generalization, ofc there is a small present which still pull even bald, but that number definitely doesn't represent the majority......

First of all, I presume you are mainly talking about guys your age? Most of the guys your age are not bald, they are just balding. 90% is way over the mark.

Smooth said:
Think about that this way : what are the chances for a fat 18yo girl to score with a hot guy in a club filled with skinny girls (unless she is that chubby sexy type {which is, again, a very small number}) ?.....

If the fat 18yo is looking for sex, there will be someone there to have a one-night stand with her. However, if she was looking for a date or a relationship, then it's a different story. Women who signal availability find men very easily, it's not as hard as you think it is. If I'm drunk enough, I'd do her :whistle:

Smooth said:
About the personal reference there (about me being afflicted) i still pull but im not bald (yet...!), im on my way there and it pisses me off to see girls refuse to my high Norwood friends, i know what they all think and how they feel but there's a taboo on the subject... HAIR DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE it doesn't matter what you think, without it you have to work harder to score, that's just a fact.... refusing to belive that simple face is barring your head in the sand, plain simple..

I agree with you that for the younger ones, maybe under 25s, hair is probably more important. However, you have to bear in mind that the majority of the guys they are used to aren't bald, so NW3+ would take a bit of getting used to. Over 25s would look more at the complete package rather than the hair. I think healthy body (not necessarily athletic) and personality are much more important.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ali777 said:
First of all, I presume you are mainly talking about guys your age? Most of the guys your age are not bald, they are just balding. 90% is way over the mark.

I meant 90% will have to work harder if they were bald (not that 90% are bald).

ali777 said:
If the fat 18yo is looking for sex, there will be someone there to have a one-night stand with her.
Yes there will be SOMEONE, but i said a good looking guy amongst skinny girls wont go for the fat chick, look if you had to chose based on external only (what you do on a daily basis, whether you aware of it or not) your brain will send you towards the attractive girl. if you had to talk with them first tho, thats another story.

ali777

Reaction score
Smooth said:
ali777 said:
If the fat 18yo is looking for sex, there will be someone there to have a one-night stand with her.
Yes there will be SOMEONE, but i said a good looking guy amongst skinny girls wont go for the fat chick, look if you had to chose based on external only (what you do on a daily basis, whether you aware of it or not) your brain will send you towards the attractive girl. if you had to talk with them first tho, thats another story.

I agree that by nature we will be drawn towards the better looking girls. However, if a fat girl makes her intentions clear and a good looking guy understands that she's only looking for the sex, she will not have any problems finding guys to sleep with. You are underestimating the power of uncomplicated sex.

I'll tell you a story. When I was 20-21, I was in a bar with 4-5 friends, there was also a group of "ugly" women in their 40s there the same night. One of the women came over and asked me if I wanted to have sex with her friend, she was overweight and too old for me. I turned the offer down because 1) I was with someone, 2) I didn't find her attractive, but the guys I was with couldn't believe that I turned her down. The moral of the story is, my friends would have had sex with her. You also have to bear in mind that she wasn't even 18. (I have other stories involving overweight girls)

It doesn't matter how ugly the woman is, if she wants sex, most of the time she will find someone. It's different with guys, we have to try harder to get laid. An "ugly" guy may not have a chance with a good looking girl, but the opposite is much easier.

As I said earlier, dating or going out is a different story. A guy who considers himself as good looking wouldn't go out with an overweight woman.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
s.a.f said:

300? Talk about being delusional. I bet it's fun to throw these figures from your head but get real for a change.

s.a.f

Reaction score
So what is it then? maybe not 1 - 300 but the fact is that there are'nt many bald guys who get to be sex symbol status. There are many many bald guys out there but how come only a few have made it to that level? How many bald models do you see? In physical attractivness terms the average bald guy is more of a Jason Alexander than a Statham.

ali777

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
So what is it then? maybe not 1 - 300 but the fact is that there are'nt many bald guys who get to be sex symbol status. There are many many bald guys out there but how come only a few have made it to that level? How many bald models do you see? In physical attractivness terms the average bald guy is more of a Jason Alexander than a Statham.

SAF, are you feeling OK mate? This post doesn't sound much like you.

If you were talking only about “sex symbolsâ€￾ then you are right. There aren't that many sex symbols who are bald.

However, saying that the average bald guy is more like Jason Alexander?

PS: Would you say Rooney is a sex symbol?

FFS

Reaction score
I just can say, since I started losing hair it became way harder to get laid... I know, that hair doesn't matter that much if u are looking for a serious relationship but if u just wanna get laid, it's pretty damn important....
Another thought: u guys always say: a positive and confident bald guy will have succes with women. I might agree with that but who will think positive and confident when he's losing his hair in his 20's? About 99.9% won't be confident and they won't be positve unless they won in the lottery or something!