Being short is worse than going bald for me

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I am sure CCS will totally agree with you. :innocent: :whistle:

kerzyguy

Established Member
Reaction score
its true tho, ive been with dsome pretty good looking girls and im nothing special, and u guys see how unlikable i am, u all hate me on here, if i eve rmeet u guys, round sof booze on me

ali777

Reaction score
Krazyguy, you look pretty decent in your pics :gay:

I think I'm a "normal" looking guy as well, but I don't try very hard with the ladies. As with most men, I would like to have the opportunity to sleep with lots of women, but I have to be realistic and admit that I'm very much content in that department.

On the subject of height... I'm gonna sound like a grandfather now, I'm only 31, but the new generation of school kids are really tall. I live close to a school and those kids make me feel short at 6'0.

Would I swap a few inches for hair??? No way... I'd rather be tall and bald.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
But then again, Obsidian doesn't know what it is like being bald so he can't really say that it is worse, can he? He can only speculate how much greener the grass is on the other side. I am 6'2" and I would gladly give up four inches to have a full head of hair for life. I don't even know why I am writing in this guys thread- he has me on ignore as he is afraid I may infect his mind. Isn't that sweet? :$

barcafan

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
But then again, Obsidian doesn't know what it is like being bald so he can't really say that it is worse, can he? He can only speculate how much greener the grass is on the other side. I am 6'2" and I would gladly give up four inches to have a full head of hair for life. I don't even know why I am writing in this guys thread- he has me on ignore as he is afraid I may infect his mind. Isn't that sweet? :$

Would you give up 8 inches?

kerzyguy

Established Member
Reaction score
unless your under 5'6, it really isnt that big of a deal look at some actors that are 5'8 and under, tom cruise for one, al pacino, mark walhberg and tons of others, women love them, yeah they have more money than us, lol, but it really shouldnt be an issue for guys guys, it becomes an issue when they are insecure about it and others pick up on it, the same goes for hair, yeah if your losing it, its devastating, it would be like losing a limb for some, but if your ok with it, so will girls, they dont care, im short as hell, girls love me lol ,your hair, height, looks or w.e mean nothing. hell, im not even confident bout my looks or anything i have, the only kind of people that would make a joke out of those or like refuse to date you or w.e cause your short or bald, or w.e are the kind of people that arnt worth your time of day

elvis123

Established Member
Reaction score
OH MY GOD CHECK OUT MY FACEBOOK PAGE FOR GOD SAKE!!!!

Jeez Kerzyguy if there was a definition of a douche/tool you would fit it so well....

The only thing about you that I'm not 100% sure of is...do you act all dumb and innocent on purpose to rub sh*t in, or is it just how lame you actually are?

I hope you are doing this on purpose because I would really feel sorry for you if you didn't know how big of a prick you actually come off as....

if you are getting so much hot tail and all the ladies are swooning over you...why the hell do you care if the members here like you or not? and if you really wanted to get information about hair loss why do you act like a total douche? No one sees rich people as charity cases, why the f*** would anyone want to help you?

f*****g f*****

Oh, one more thing...I really really really hope that you will go slick bald one day and the big 3 does nothing for you except give you sides and especially gyno :bravo:

s.a.f

Reaction score
I just think there's more variation around these days.
I'm 5'9" which is probably shorter than average but I dont feel short/small. I just feel that I'm at the lower end of the average scale.
When I go out I see plenty of guys in the 6'2" - 6'5" range but I also see plenty in the 5'4" - 5'7" range.
As far as I'm concerned anything 5'7" - 6'2" is the norm. Its like the NW2 of height.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Kerzy,W.E.!!!!!!!!! I did not know you wanted to win a popularity contest on here and be liked by everyone. I could care less if anyone liked me on here. Most of those comments you posted from your facebook were hopefully from women unless you are :gay: . Are you expecting this forum to give you :gay: complements that your hair is so hot and you are so hot. You can't compare apples to oranges. I think if anything, most people on here find you kind of like an annoying mosquito buzzing in one's ear waiting to take that first bite. Your obsession of posting photos of your non balding head and face (which now I know you do the same on facebook) is what annoys everyone on here. At least Obsidian does show some signs of early thinning and he does not annoy people with his pictures. If you have so many hot women after you, why waste time here. Unless you like fishing for :gay: complements from us as well so you can post them on facebook. :shakehead: :puke:

kerzyguy

Established Member
Reaction score
na wasnt doing that, but ill just shut up now, and im not :gay:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
You're right KZG. I can see your point that as a young man with a full head of hair and no outstanding physical flaws, you can attract chicks...Boy you really showed us. :shakehead:

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
OMG this thread turned out quite funny. Can't get any better than copy & paste facebook comments followed by hateful replies ha ha

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I don't consider my posts "hateful". I don't dislike kerzyguy. He's just a lost kid with no confidence and BDD. I can relate to him.

kerzyguy

Established Member
Reaction score
elvis123 said:

Jeez Kerzyguy if there was a definition of a douche/tool you would fit it so well....

The only thing about you that I'm not 100% sure of is...do you act all dumb and innocent on purpose to rub sh*t in, or is it just how lame you actually are?

I hope you are doing this on purpose because I would really feel sorry for you if you didn't know how big of a prick you actually come off as....

if you are getting so much hot tail and all the ladies are swooning over you...why the hell do you care if the members here like you or not? and if you really wanted to get information about hair loss why do you act like a total douche? No one sees rich people as charity cases, why the f*ck would anyone want to help you?

f****ing f***tt

Oh, one more thing...I really really really hope that you will go slick bald one day and the big 3 does nothing for you except give you sides and especially gyno :bravo:

i dont care if you guys like me, i just dont see why some of you flip out when i talk about my hair, i have recession and when i got it at a very young age, dont i have the right to be a little worried about it? like hairlines dotn usually mature at 13 years old, i dont take pics of my hair to rub it in or anything, its not like my hair is like that ronaldo guys or anything close. if i go slick bald so be it, ill shave my head and get on with it, but if i can keep my hair without any meds and what not, thats a bonus, i dont mean to come acorss as a dick, so, sorry

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think the 5'8" figure is accurate. I'm 5'11" or so, and am frequently described as "tall", and seem to be taller than most guys I run into.
I think that a woman that says "you made me realize i want to be with taller guys" is eventually going to hook up with someone only because of the way he looks, and is going to get a harsh dose of reality when someone does the same thing to her. Those people have it coming.

barcafan

Reaction score
kerzyguy said:
elvis123 said:

if you are getting so much hot tail and all the ladies are swooning over you...why the hell do you care if the members here like you or not? and if you really wanted to get information about hair loss why do you act like a total douche? No one sees rich people as charity cases, why the f*ck would anyone want to help you?

f****ing f***tt

i dont care if you guys like me, i just dont see why some of you flip out when i talk about my hair, i have recession and when i got it at a very young age, dont i have the right to be a little worried about it? like hairlines dotn usually mature at 13 years old, i dont take pics of my hair to rub it in or anything, its not like my hair is like that ronaldo guys or anything close. if i go slick bald so be it, ill shave my head and get on with it, but if i can keep my hair without any meds and what not, thats a bonus, i dont mean to come acorss as a dick, so, sorry

So you got that recession at 13? how old are you now, 20? If it didnt get any worse why are you so worried. LAWD.

kerzyguy

Established Member
Reaction score
barcafan said:
kerzyguy said:
elvis123 said:

f****ing f***tt

So you got that recession at 13? how old are you now, 20? If it didnt get any worse why are you so worried. LAWD.

Obsidian

Reaction score
Got made fun of again because of my height.

I was at this guitar store today trying out new pedals (any guitar players should check out Electro-Harmonix's the Wiggler, some pretty cool sh*t). Anyway, I was testing out through this new Orange OR50 stack in the store. I was talking to this dude about 6'2 or 6'3. I was telling him I was thinking of adding another 4x12 to my current half-stack after I get a new guitar head. He then replied 'How is that going to work? I mean it will be about 6'0 and your what 5'7?' I found it incredibly offensive.

Like I said at least you have options to save your hair, height you might as well be damned if your under 5'10. I mean I could how a 6'2 version of me next to the 5'7 1/2 version to me and the 6'2 version gets called hot and girls over me and the 5'7 1/2 guy just gets called 'cute' and girls want to be friends with him but 'Nah we wouldn't make a good match'.

Like I said, anyone under 5'10 is damned when it comes to being taken seriously and having women come near him.

kerzyguy

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah it sucks being short, but, you can still get model like girls despite the height

heyitsthatguy

Established Member
Reaction score
kerzyguy said:
yeah it sucks being short, but, you can still get model like girls despite the height
for some reason I just don't think that if your getting model like girls you'd be obsessing over some recession that happend when you were 13...i know i wouldn't be.