Being A Male In 2017 Year Is Inferior

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I never posted it, I sent it privately to a user a few days ago, and he merely confirmed me what I've always known.

I'd also love to receive your pic in a PM.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would love Dante to slide into my DMs

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think girls here would have bad intent. Quite the contrary. But I get the "not wanting to get unrequested advices" though.

Yeah @Dante92 love you bro but I think you might be underestimating the compassion of the females here.

They're dealing with the same problem and they don't even have a finasteride like option available

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah @Dante92 love you bro but I think you might be underestimating the compassion of the females here.

They're dealing with the same problem and they don't even have a finasteride like option available
Yeah man imagine how bad it is to be a woman and bald. Atleast we can just shave it and look like Jason Statham or Bruce willis (LuL)

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess the equivalent would be to 'just shave it like Charlize Theron, sis.'

Yup exactly Charlize, Demie Mooor, and Natalie Portman--yeah they look fantastic although still probably shaved heads looks like hard core..even if you have perfect features to pull it off...not going to be attractive to most.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Demi Moore was smoking hot as GI Jane even with the buzzed head.

Have you ladies ever considered shaving it and hitting the gym bro? Just be confident

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess the equivalent would be to 'just shave it like Charlize Theron, sis.'
With hair

Charlize_Theron_Cannes_2015_2.jpg

without hair

Bald-Charlize-Theron-27148.jpg

she looks like a f*****g alien without hair lul sorry ladies Jason statham look cannot be achieved!

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Bald-Charlize-Theron-27148.jpg

she looks like a f*****g alien without hair lul sorry ladies Jason statham look cannot be achieved!

Yeah, and keep in mind this is the photoshopped version of an already beautiful actress, so it's basically the best a bald woman can look. Your average bald, un-photoshopped girl will not look as ''good'' as this.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Amber Rose is the biggest troll to balding women - all that hair and she shaves it off all the time.
upload_2017-3-12_21-11-31.png