Being A Male In 2017 Year Is Inferior

shookwun

Reaction score
yeah i dont like looking at men, just their dick. but not in a gay way

have you watched any man on man p*rn?
Being blessed, and gifted with a BWC down below is one of the greatest gifts a father can pass down to his son.

It's truly a blessing to know that within my blood line, men were equipped with the finest, and biggest tools of destruction.

That, and the ability to grow a beard.

legacy in the making.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I think about death almost everyday(not like killing myself, just that there is death).

Same. After I lost both my grandfather and uncle (both of whom I was very close with) in September and October 2016, I've been lying awake many nights and just thinking about death. I constantly worry about something more bad happening, and wondering if there's anything after this life (probably not).

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Same. After I lost both my grandfather and uncle (both of whom I was very close with) in September and October 2016, I've been lying awake many nights and just thinking about death. I constantly worry about something more bad happening, and wondering if there's anything after this life (probably not).

if there is i hope i can start again with a norwood 1, cos this life has fucked me over

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
sad_pepe_animation__link_below__by_slowtho-d9xktwt.gif

DAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNTEEEEEEEE!!

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
One of my best friend is very sick. You should do Muay-Thai training. I just tried itlast week . Makes you feel lighter for 2 hours.

Love muay thai. I did it for a couple years at a local mma gym some years back

That sh*t will get you in cardiovascular shape in real quick, and it's fun as f***. Plus it's efficient. You will learn in a relatively short amount of time how to f*** someone up in a stand up fight (if you go to a gym with a quality instructor). Doesn't waist time with bullshit. Get some sparring rounds in as soon as the instructors let you

I plan to resume muay thai and/or boxing once I have more time available. Right now it's just not possible with my schedule, as the decent gyms are like a 45 min drive away

blackg

Reaction score
That's not the worst part: the worst is she most probably wants only athletic guys (or at least guys who're in very good shape) and rejects guys who are as fat as she is. At least that's what I typically see.
OK, now you can read her mind.

blackg

Reaction score
I'm sorry if this is what guys consider 'land whales' you have to get a grip and come down to reality.

I mean LOLOLOL.

She's close to Marilyn Manroe in 50s who was considered a Goddess.

she is Not ideal by todays 'standards' but a man back in primitive times would want to f*** her.

men instinctually on a physical level who is sexually active would not turn his nose up.

hot and good looking men--sure can do better then this.

but we are not talking about hot or good looking men.
Well, to be fair, I don't think anyone called this particular girl a landwhale.

But you're right about one thing.... reality is often missing from the thought patterns of a lot of these members.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
my girlfriend is almost 5'10"

You lucky bastard...I would love to have a GF that tall!!

Think of all the things I could do to those long legs.....