Being A Male In 2017 Year Is Inferior

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some asian old incel (in video below) created a semi-dating site.

UNEMPLOYED woman has visited 22 countries in a year thanks to men paying.

Kmio8FM.jpg

Lucia Khabzi, from Sydney, joined a Tinder-style dating app during a year-long backpacking trip, taking full advantage of the generosity of lonely males.

The 24-year-old estimates each trip costs dates about $10,000, including five-star accommodation, business class flights, fine dining and activities.

Though she’s yet to find love, she’s adamant it’s the best way to date — and says she’s never felt pressured to have sex with any of the men she’s travelled with.

“Before I started using Miss Travel, I was backpacking on a budget and was very conscious of money.

“But since joining the site, I’ve been flown to luxury locations, stayed in plush hotels and experienced the high life.

“The men that pay to jet me somewhere nice are all really good guys, mostly interested in friendship and looking for company.

“Because of them, my year-long backpacking experience has been far more indulgent than I could have ever afforded alone.”

Lucia enjoys days lounging by infinity pools and soaking up world-class views.

On one trip, she was even gifted her own chauffer for the duration of her stay.

“It’s been pretty outrageous what some guys will pay out for. Flights, hotels, food and drinks … the list goes on.

“They literally won’t let me buy a single drink which at first, was actually really hard to accept.

“Then I realised, they just wanted someone to share their experience with them, so the guilt faded.”

Her parents were initially concerned — but she insists it’s not prostitution.

“The guys I’ve met have all been well respected business men and I’ve made it clear before we met up, that there was no guarantee anything would blossom between us,” she said.

“Unfortunately, love hasn’t developed between any of the men I’ve met. I’ve not even kissed any of my dates. Regardless, they’ve all treated me well and we’ve had a great time.

prbOdAn.gif

– You shared a room with them?
Absolutely not!!! Separate hotel room or villa...

LySDMzK.gif

Hope for baldcels – he held the hand on the first day, WHAT A SLAYER. Founder in the video as well.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Solution: Be Alpha.
Do not f*****g buy anything until she gives you the main reward.
As if that would make anything for us baldies easier, sight.
Or be normal and just take it in turns to buy a drink for one another.

blackg

Reaction score
Some asian old incel (in video below) created a semi-dating site.

UNEMPLOYED woman has visited 22 countries in a year thanks to men paying.

Kmio8FM.jpg

Lucia Khabzi, from Sydney, joined a Tinder-style dating app during a year-long backpacking trip, taking full advantage of the generosity of lonely males.

The 24-year-old estimates each trip costs dates about $10,000, including five-star accommodation, business class flights, fine dining and activities.

Though she’s yet to find love, she’s adamant it’s the best way to date — and says she’s never felt pressured to have sex with any of the men she’s travelled with.

“Before I started using Miss Travel, I was backpacking on a budget and was very conscious of money.

“But since joining the site, I’ve been flown to luxury locations, stayed in plush hotels and experienced the high life.

“The men that pay to jet me somewhere nice are all really good guys, mostly interested in friendship and looking for company.

“Because of them, my year-long backpacking experience has been far more indulgent than I could have ever afforded alone.”

Lucia enjoys days lounging by infinity pools and soaking up world-class views.

On one trip, she was even gifted her own chauffer for the duration of her stay.

“It’s been pretty outrageous what some guys will pay out for. Flights, hotels, food and drinks … the list goes on.

“They literally won’t let me buy a single drink which at first, was actually really hard to accept.

“Then I realised, they just wanted someone to share their experience with them, so the guilt faded.”

Her parents were initially concerned — but she insists it’s not prostitution.

“The guys I’ve met have all been well respected business men and I’ve made it clear before we met up, that there was no guarantee anything would blossom between us,” she said.

“Unfortunately, love hasn’t developed between any of the men I’ve met. I’ve not even kissed any of my dates. Regardless, they’ve all treated me well and we’ve had a great time.

prbOdAn.gif

– You shared a room with them?
Absolutely not!!! Separate hotel room or villa...

LySDMzK.gif

Hope for baldcels – he held the hand on the first day, WHAT A SLAYER. Founder in the video as well.
This story speaks more about the human condition than it does of any so-called male inferiority.

No use getting triggered, anyone.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
>Be in a female dominated grad program
>Hear girls talk about guys that are ugly
>Guys are lightyears better looking than me

JUST f*** ME UP FAM
Dave, you are still way too hard on yourself. Just focus on your career and realize some girl will appreciate you for what you do for a living and not for how much hair you have or how good looking you are. Looks will fade. People of your peers will eventually look older than you as you have that baby face.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score

People are paying $10,000 for trips just to hang out. Sheeiiit! If I was paying $10,000 you better believe there would be some backpacking involved.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
As depressing as this all is, that there's men out there willing to dump ridiculous amounts of money on women who won't give them any affection whatsoever, I'd say these 2 examples of women are rare. I mean, whatever happened to the classic gold-diggers?! Well they're still out there, just the majority of them want to take the money and run, instead of marrying some old guy (which is smart, really).

I saw a documentary on these type of girls before (it was on Channel 4 in the UK a few years ago if anyone remembers it, was widely talked about at the time) British women who travelled all over to meet guys for "companionship" but unlike this misstravel thing which at least has the facade, these women openly had no intention of ever doing anything. Just gave the girlfriend experience, of going out shopping (letting him buy stuff), meals, mini-breaks, etc.

So I'm sure we've all heard of similar. A girl I used to know from England told me about her friend who got into this (she started off in sex-chat lines and met other girls like her, moved from there) and similar ways of playing men, this girl had a group of friends she built up that got into this kind of thing and more extreme stuff (look up Money Dominatrix for example). It all would start out rosy, this girl went on a handful of trips before her first bad experience, which they're all used to regularly enough. If they treat this as a full time job then at least a few times a year they will come up against some psycho, and practically end up stranded (well, that's being dramatic, they'd have the money to get a hotel on short notice of course).

Now that wasn't even the worst type of example, at least the guy just turned out to be a jerk who'd leave in the middle of dinner if she rejected his advances. Not a big deal. The worst were guys who wanted to meet in secluded areas, pick her up in a car without first meeting in public etc. and these guys would insist on this for no particular reason. From there there's a good chance they just wanted to rape them, even worse would be that these guys are traffickers, so that's the territory you're getting in to here.

It was the same in the documentary, it's all ideal and comes off as easy, but inevitably nothing in life will always be rosy, there will always be risks, and the girl in this article will soon come up against hers. And to be frankly honest, I think she already has, just wants to give the impression she's living this wonderful life and making good money, probably trying to justify it to her friends and family.

It's only a matter of time until a girl comes up against some frustrated businessman expecting more bang for his buck, or even worse, a pimp or trafficker or something. And from there she'd be too embarrassed to admit her wonder-plan wasn't quite as fool-proof as she thought (which is why I wouldn't be surprised if it's not been the dream she's making it out to be).

Here's some reviews from the site, very, VERY mixed:

https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.misstravel.com

It appears if this girls gone on dozen of dates, she's avoided many minefields out there somehow. There's scammers on both sides, the women meeting men, and the men collecting the women, and there's a lot of danger for both parties involved.

I know this topic is intended to be a bit of masochistic red-pilling (which even I like to indulge in sometimes), but I don't think this is necessarily the reality, that there's no pitfalls whatsoever in this woman's world and there's an infinite amount of men throwing infinite money just to have a few hours of their time in a restaurant. While no doubt there's a lot of men out there like this, inevitably some won't just be just so content with a little companionship...

There's more to it than meets the eye.

EDIT: And in the Daily Mail comments section, most have gone one further than me and are just saying she's flat out lying. Which did cross my mind of course, but you can see the popularity of the idea from the arrows:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...d-backpacker-paid-date-strangers-holiday.html

Last edited:

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I didn't notice this video first time around.

C'mon man, you honestly don't think she banged that dude? He had all those profiles to look through, if this guy has half a brain cell (which it's clear that he does) then he's making damn sure that the one he picks is spreading her legs that weekend. He picked a goodie actually, possibly she isn't the naughtiest but on the other hand she's about as wholesome as you'll get for a gold-digger. She can at least get away with giving the facade that this is a real thing (LOL though).

I know the masochistic red pill feels good here and there, but if you think baldcel paid thousands of dollars to wank alone in his hotel room after seeing her in a bikini, I'm afraid you're sadly mistaken. He definitely got some that weekend, and if she's a committed gold digger and still going out with him a month later like the reporter said, then it shows that money can still work wonders in this day and age.

ANOTHER EDIT: Important thing I forgot to mention in that story above about the sex-chat girl who got into holidays, she was the ONLY one out of her friends who remained refusing to have sex. The rest all assumed it was normal straight away, or caved after a short time, telling themselves things like "well if I like the guy enough then no big deal..." but once they did it one single time, that crossed a line there was no going back from. 30 year old guys, fat 70 year old guys, it was all fair game from there.

I don't think we ever found out (or I might have forgotten what happened) if she continued in the line of work and started banging guys, or stuck to her guns and didn't put out essentially retiring, but it was pretty clear to make any regular money out of it, she'd have to pick one.

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I watched some youtube videos on sugar daddies because i was curious.

It's the only form of online dating I'm aware of where the women outnumber the men. A lot of women are interested in being sugar babes ... they outnumber the men 6:1. Given those ratios, I assume that it's not a free all you can eat buffet for the women.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I watched some youtube videos on sugar daddies because i was curious.

It's the only form of online dating I'm aware of where the women outnumber the men. A lot of women are interested in being sugar babes ... they outnumber the men 6:1. Given those ratios, I assume that it's not a free all you can eat buffet for the women.

Sounds about right. Probably why all those DM comments are certain she's full of sh*t.

Hey, I guess the idea that women could have this much power makes for a good story in this day and age, there's a lot of women out there who like it, and a lot of frustrated men who feel it validates how stacked the system is against them.

It's just a story though...

Nikki Lauda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
sh*t, i just left from being a regular lookism user because it was so toxic and this site is infected too.