Being A Male In 2017 Year Is Inferior

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not about kindness (LOL), it's about what they're gonna do with a stranger's pictures. Besides, I'd never send a picture to someone who didn't show him/herself first.
Well I did show them pictures of me and I dont think they showed them anywhere else (but in the event they do I dont care chances are I wont meet anyone from here in real life anyway).

I just wanted the advice from the women here and they gave it to me. Basicly telling me that I look fine and should just dress better, they also enabled me to actually talk with them that also made me feel better.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I already know everything I need to know, and I don't need other people telling me things I already know all too well and repeating them all over again.
Well I thought the same but then I figured out I had never asked a woman if she likes me or if I look good. (basicly rate me). Now I asked 3 and I'm satisfied with the result, you decide.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's because you're not ugly to begin with and Norwood 1.5, of course you're satisfied. :D
Alright, alright I confess my sins. Although that didnt save me from inceldom, and if finasteride doesnt work on me my diffused rats nest is gonna be a cueball in a few years. :p

blackg

Reaction score
In all honesty.. If a very average looking guy shows pictures to someone else (anyone, not just female) and asks them the question "Am I ugly?"
What do you seriously think the the reply will be?

It will be a cautious, PC, "No, you look fine!"

P.S. I'm talking generally here, Dante.
I have no idea if you're ugly or good-looking.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
In all honesty.. If a very average looking guy shows pictures to someone else (anyone, not just female) and asks them the question "Am I ugly?"

= ugly?

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score

Well point is even if he is a walking corpse the advice will still be useful to improve on the things he can. sh*t I don't know man I have my own issues which I never seem to be able to resolve anyway.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Just wanting to satisfy one's curiosity may not be considered "bad intent", alright, but it's not good either. There's a difference between that and really wanting to help.
None of the girls here have pushed you to show yourself (I hope?), and it's totally up to you wether you choose to do so or not. Of course I'm curious what you look like, but if I'll never know I'm fine with that. That's what's so great about an anonymous Internet forum - it's completely up to us how much of ourselves we share and who we trust.
You say you're ugly and I take your word for it, I don't need to see you to prove that. However, if you want me to see your photo one day you're more than welcome to.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Im confused by everyones use of the word 'average'

We have PJ on another thread using the word average to describe Angelina Jolie--i mean what universe? India? LOL Oklahoma? Doubtful

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

LoL look what I found (around the 3 minute mark). Look @Dante92 there are far worse fates

I watched just now what she does to her hair to hide it ..she used the length of her hair in a pinned up comb over.

I feel bad for her it's really advanced---but i don't feel bd for her since she seems to be trying to scam people (i think could not watch whole thing, depressing af)

I mean if mine was that advanced i would do a hair system or weave/ wig. Not judging just surprised.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
She wears wigs (IRL). I already saw this vid (FML). She is just experenting things and talking, as it seems to help her (me, not at all).

I know its just like watching a fate waiting at some end point if things don't change in f*****g science.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
She wears wigs (IRL). I already saw this vid (FML). She is just experimenting things and talking, as it seems to help her (me, not at all).
I think people like her are good for everyone. Female hair loss is so rarely spoken about and yet it effects millions of women across the globe.

Even for men, its quite shocking that there isn't more videos about being bald on youtube.

I think they do help when they talk about their lives - its also good to see baldies living life and not dying as hermits like we think we will.

I'm already a hermit so not much to lose ;)

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
RKnV8uQ.png

TREASON :D:D

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL hard to practice any sport with a severely dislocated shoulder. I have to wait for the surgery (next year), and even 1 more year to fully recover, which means I can't do anything for at least 2 years. Not that it would have made any real difference, at this point. I'm fucked now, I'll be fucked even in 2 years.
With this mindset even chad himself is fucked. Try to exercise lower body for a year then and do intense cardio (running). But in the end I realize that it doesn't matter I had this discipline mindset all my life didn't do sh*t still an incel.. There are other parameters at play I guess.

You have to be "confident", lul at delusional people who think they are god.

I had two guys 1 year younger than me that came for Karate training. Every week they had a new girlfriend. Yet every week they would get beaten by me they honestly didn't have fighting spirit. The confidence that people have is a fake mask.

dY4twa.gif

Last edited:

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL I wish I could beat the crap out of good-looking fullheads, but with a frail, framecel physique and 5 inch wrists I would probably break my own arms.

Beat them for me, too, will ya? :D

1250728510_small.jpg

this one is exact my frame :D
kid-cudi-calvin-klein-ad.jpg