Being A Male In 2017 Year Is Inferior

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, my physique is quite similar. His is much more muscular than mine, though.
Go watch some rich piana videos and follow his steroid cycles regimen should fix you right up LuL.

17321434_764506293704230_845386810_n.png

Whatever it takes goddamnit.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Yep... It says hello back :D
It helped me through some dark times, I'll never forget the euphoric feeling the first time I put on Toppik, it quickly became an addiction… Now the legacy must be passed on :D
BTW, do you use a pump? You can purchase separately and it makes application sooo much easier and more precise.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I love a good pump but never thought of it for Toppik.
I hate the spray, though. I sometimes end up with a little bit of powder on my nose. People think it is from smoky eyes, lol. If the Moldus had a clue!
It looks like this and can be attached to a regular bottle of Toppik. I've never used a spray, as the pump worked well for me. I recommend it, it makes it less messy too.
toppik_sprayapplicator.jpg

resu

Reaction score
Looks is really the only requirement and they can get them as amazing as it is, even good looking guys are wimps or want an easy chick, or are lazy and don't care as long as they aren't fat, or use them until they find a good looking girl. What drives me bonkers is how easy these guy's life is, they practically just have to say hello, they get so phased by the fact that they're talking and showing interest in them that nothing else matters, some of these guys don't even work, always with the same clothes, don't drive, have no social circle, play video-games for long hours, nothing other than their looks matter, some are even bad tempered and the women still tolerate them, so yeah I have to agree that men are inferior in the present day. The roles reversed and now instead of the trophy wife it's very common for women to want a trophy guy to show off, it's been gradual though, I've noticed it once social-media took off but before it I already found how odd some of the couples I saw on the street were, the clues were already there but nothing prepared me to what I see these days.

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks is really the only requirement and they can get them as amazing as it is, even good looking guys are wimps or want an easy chick, or are lazy and don't care as long as they aren't fat, or use them until they find a good looking girl. What drives me bonkers is how easy these guy's life is, they practically just have to say hello, they get so phased by the fact that they're talking and showing interest in them that nothing else matters, some of these guys don't even work, always with the same clothes, don't drive, have no social circle, play video-games for long hours, nothing other than their looks matter, some are even bad tempered and the women still tolerate them, so yeah I have to agree that men are inferior in the present day. The roles reversed and now instead of the trophy wife it's very common for women to want a trophy guy to show off, it's been gradual though, I've noticed it once social-media took off but before it I already found how odd some of the couples I saw on the street were, the clues were already there but nothing prepared me to what I see these days.

But isn't it the case that beautiful women have it easy as well?

resu

Reaction score
But isn't it the case that beautiful women have it easy as well?

They have it easy from the stand point that everyone is very nice and courteous to them but some of the lewd looks and comments they get on the street must be annoying, it's easy for them to get work and it's also easy for them to find a sugar daddy which I see a lot too but I don't think it's the same as a good looking guy, men may get intimidated by a good looking woman which may feel entitled to be treated to a glamours life so average guys won't even try to hit on them and some believe it or not are even single at 24! The reverse doesn't happen, men don't care about women status.

A good looking guy doesn't have to put any effort, see the inmate with the model looks that got women online wet.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
They have it easy from the stand point that everyone is very nice and courteous to them but some of the lewd looks and comments they get on the street must be annoying, it's easy for them to get work and it's also easy for them to find a sugar daddy which I see a lot too but I don't think it's the same as a good looking guy, men may get intimidated by a good looking woman which may feel entitled to be treated to a glamours life so average guys won't even try to hit on them and some believe it or not are even single at 24! The reverse doesn't happen, men don't care about women status.

A good looking guy doesn't have to put any effort, see the inmate with the model looks that got women online wet.

Overall I agree, the pinnacle of status in the world is being a good-looking man, more points obviously if you're rich, healthy, driven, sane, and smart, plausibly in that order.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For ten thousand dollars, she better put out. I would stuff something in her mouth, if she
gave me any crap. Damn.

There's no way a woman like that makes herself that hot, and doesn't put out.

blackg

Reaction score
Yep, quite realistic as well. :D Exaggerated to absurd lenghts (as any lookism picture), but it's true that women's standards got sky-high these days.
Yeah, this is totally true.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score

These are the kind of guys that can ignore, be rude, show no interest in women and it well benefit them. She will see it as a challenge.

It's why bluepilled advice is often so contradictory, be yourself; be confident, be aggressive; be nice, show her you like her; play hard to get, be assertive; don't be an a**h**, dress well; don't try to hard, talk about your passions; no not video games lol.

If you're good looking any of those things will work, if you're not they will tell you that you should be doing in the opposite way and that's why you're having trouble.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
The worst part is that those pricks most probably KNOW that it's all about beauty, and simply love to rub it in inferior people's faces just to get on their nerves out of sheer sadism.

No doubt they know to a certain extent but I don't think they say it in order to rub it in people's faces. It's a cope on their part, they don't want to think the world is shallow and that their success is simply down to how they look, so they make up a nice story and partly convince themselves of it.

So, in order to make themselves feel better they convince themselves that their success is because of how charismatic they are or some sh*t.

This is far more prevalent in women though, many who genuinely believe that they pick their guys based on personality. "I don't care about height" - never dated below 6'2.

Cognitive dissonance. Once you learn about this you will spot it everywhere. Religion, climate change deniers even.

http://www.cmu.edu/news/stories/archives/2017/march/information-avoidance.html
http://www.cmu.edu/news/stories/archives/2017/march/information-avoidance.html
In a paper published in the Journal of Economic Literature, they show that while a simple failure to obtain information is the most clear-cut case of "information avoidance," people have a wide range of other information-avoidance strategies at their disposal. They also are remarkably adept at selectively directing their attention to information that affirms what they believe or that reflects favorably upon them, and at forgetting information they wish were not true.

I know a good few good looking guys who are red pilled and know exactly how much looks matter and how lucky they are. Very few women do I know who are red pilled.

Last edited:

resu

Reaction score
These are the kind of guys that can ignore, be rude, show no interest in women and it well benefit them. She will see it as a challenge.

It's why bluepilled advice is often so contradictory, be yourself; be confident, be aggressive; be nice, show her you like her; play hard to get, be assertive; don't be an a**h**, dress well; don't try to hard, talk about your passions; no not video games lol.

If you're good looking any of those things will work, if you're not they will tell you that you should be doing in the opposite way and that's why you're having trouble.

They think they can change the men they're with, then they get married and become the next victims of domestic violence.

Someone I know used to brag that girls would fight to be with him, this was when we were still teens and I can confirm he always had attractive gf's and tons of attention from girls. Even so, now he's a slave to his wife and she bosses him around, he complies because of the children but it really shows the reversal of roles I mentioned, women have so much power these days, it explains how even plain women in their early 30's can get good looking guys, a young balding guy is in a rough spot to compete with them, you always have to be on the edge, two steps ahead because you can be replaced with a guy with a full head of hair any time, no doubt women know this and use it to their advantage.