Being A Male In 2017 Year Is Inferior

shookwun

Reaction score
Most women are probably not turned off by the fact that the guy shrinks two inches after taking the lifts off, so much as the fact that the guy is mental/insecure enough to wear lifts in the first place. It's like wearing a rug. Insecurity is a huge turn off and can't really be compared to physical attributes like height, baldness, and so on. It's more like not wanting to date a girl because she is insufferably shallow, superficial, etc.

Of course, women wear make up, push up bras, etc., and men are subjected to a double standard, but what else is new.
Wearing a rug is not a viable solution.

it's ridiculous.

It's also the shock factor involved when the person you are getting intimate with, feels it or happens to see you with it off. Insecurity, low self-esteem and lack of ambition through personality is a huge turn off for most women. I mean initially she might think you are a catch, but I find they lose respect, and think lesser of you. Trust me, that dude with a 0 guard, jacked physique, and stubble turns her on more then some shaky rug wearer who gets anxious when people are near him.

Women like being with man who have effortless beauty in regards to aesthetics. Guy who wakes up, throws his coveralls on, splashes water through his hair, and looks like a stud in seconds. Not some goof who is doing hairline adhesive touch ups, sprinkling topic and looks fragile in mental, and physical presence. Women want to be the ones who are taking time out of there day to look pretty, feminine and attractive in front for there man, not the opposite of some insecure man who spends one hour of his day tussling his hair in certain positions to look semi-decent.

As for height, it's not a complete deal breaker if you have your other cards in deck. One of my former managers was I believe 5'5, handsome chiseled face, full heard of hair and a jacked physique. Had no problems meeting women, in fact I think they got turned on by the fact that he was a manlet but had everything else going for him.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't disqualify based on age. I have preferences based on appearance. There are 45 year old women who look better than other 30 year old women. In addition, I don't disqualify based on easily fixable things. Girl is bald? No problem, just wear a wig. Similarly, height is so easily fixable with lifts (within reasonable bounds, you can't go from 5'4 to 5'10 with lifts).

I feel it should be acceptable for guys to wear lifts at occasions where girls wear heels. But it isn't. I still always pick shoes with a bit of a step on them.

Also some men ecourage or 'look' for women who are high maintenance look.

Not sure what you mean by this but guys would definitely prefer girls who look good with no maintenance. I love when a girl looks sexy without makeup, or at least with such a small amount it looks like she hasn't any on.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I don't disqualify based on age. I have preferences based on appearance. There are 45 year old women who look better than other 30 year old women. In addition, I don't disqualify based on easily fixable things. Girl is bald? No problem, just wear a wig. Similarly, height is so easily fixable with lifts (within reasonable bounds, you can't go from 5'4 to 5'10 with lifts).
I'll never say never; If my prince charming turned out to be a 5'7 guy wearing lifts and he was perfect for me, would I give him the boot based on the lifts? No. However, that's unlikely to happen, as I'm attracted to guys that are taller than me, simple as that.

Didn't you say you wanted taller men as well?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, I won't get in the way of you two :rolleyes: However, you have to get in line if you want to pursue Pas :D

yeah, I am first in line b**ch and you know i have a garage full of rusty saws and power tools.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Well, that is what I have been thinking before, but that was actually because I had tall bf. Lately, a 174cm approached me, and I find him hot. My minds have evolved on that matter.
174cm = 5'8
I said I want my men to be 5'8 and taller, yet I'm being unreasonable?
You are 5'4 = 162cm, would it be unreasonable if you chose to not date men shorter than that?

BruceMackenzie

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm 5'6.5" and my girlfriend is almost 5'10". It can get awkward in some instances like if we're going out and she wants to wear heels, but after the pleading puppydog look she gives me, I obviously let her wear whatever she feels like wearing and it doesn't make a difference to the night. There's a great picture of her bending down to kiss me on the cheek actually which is quite funny. I still display dominance, and she always displays her submissive side to me, and it is the usual dynamic you expect in heterosexual relationships.

There is only some awkwardness at the begging of dates with taller women (I've had several) and I notice this is more down to the woman being uncomfortable with herself for letting her do something that she wouldn't normally do (date a shorter man), once she's at ease this is overcome and the awkwardness is very minimal after that. I think generally girls in this position realise that they were wrong for dismissing such a large portion of men. However, initial attraction is still an issue, you have to get in the door, and you need other good features to even entail that possibility, as with anything else.

Lifts do seem to be in the same essence as rugs, perhaps good for the club if you're looking for a little bit of extra confidence and only expect to keep the girl for a night in the dark. No good for daily life, as you will only end up misinforming women who you potentially want to see long-term when the shoes come off, and become a slave to insoles.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Being approached by only slightly above average guys is a devastating problem. :D
It's
giphy.gif

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Luuuuuul only you little guys have problems right. How come I forgot about it after all this time on this site!

Waaaaaaaaa "I am an incel" Waaaaaa "I would not bang a fattie" Waaaaaa "Women (even balding ones) have it so much better" Waaaaaa 'I amso red pill"
View attachment 50221
Tell us then how to solve our problems ? I know how you can solve yours go to a bar spread your legs and pick the best guy from the bar ez.