Being A Male In 2017 Year Is Inferior

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Tom Hardy is below average in height and yet he is one of todays biggest sex symbols
View attachment 50199

I don't think anyone gives two shits if he is 5'9

5'9 is not a deal breaker, at least for me. Anything below 5'8 is though, mainly because I'm around 5'7 myself and I want to be able to wear heels without towering over my guy.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because he doesn't come off as being 5'9 in movies.

Tom-Hardy-thebestcelebritybodies.com_.jpeg

mad-max-fury-road-tom-hardy-as-max-rockatansky-and-charlize-theron-as-imperator-furiosa-wallpaper-4823.jpg

In the second photo he is seen towering over Charlize Theron, who is 5'10 in real life.
He's also a very sexy man - very masculine but somehow a little pretty.

BruceMackenzie

Established Member
Reaction score
and if i meet Tom Hardy or his dopplganger i would f*** him.

the love of my life was short for me in heels i towered over him and i could give a sh*t wore my highest heels and loved the sh*t out of him.

its not a *hard* rule but i prefer someone tall--and i get it so it's not an issue.

if i was not getting it then its an issue and i would have to reevaluate.

I think this is what causes some confusion. Is it a rule or a preference for women? Everyone has preferences obviously and they can be malleable as part of a whole package. But a 'rule' sounds as though it is set in stone. As such rules per se are inflexible and inherently bigoted in the dating world, and often self-defeating. While preferences are far more natural. It would appear as though women have more 'rules' for men, while men have more preferences. Perhaps this reflects the balance of power in the dating world, or simply a language barrier between sexes.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think this is what causes some confusion. Is it a rule or a preference for women? Everyone has preferences obviously and they can be malleable as part of a whole package. But a 'rule' sounds as though it is set in stone. As such rules per se are inflexible and inherently bigoted in the dating world, and often self-defeating. While preferences are far more natural. It would appear as though women have more 'rules' for men, while men have more preferences. Perhaps this reflects the balance of power in the dating world, or simply a language barrier between sexes.

i used the word rule because he said 'rule'

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
i have no beef with your type if you are getting your type.

if men are not getting laid and sitting at home complaining about the state of modern dating and 'that' is too big for them

yes i LOL at them.

I have fucked fatter when I was desperate, and I actually said I would f*** her, in this thread.

But it's not weird for guys not to "find her sexual". Many guys I know would not be into her at all, I think it's similar to how girls view really short guys. Some lads like to be able to throw the girl around, to have no bulging stomach etc. It's very normal, although it would be kind of ridiculous for an incel to turn her down.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have fucked fatter when I was desperate, and I actually said I would f*** her, in this thread.

But it's not weird for guys not to "find her sexual". Many guys I know would not be into her at all, I think it's similar to how girls view really short guys. Some lads like to be able to throw the girl around, to have no bulging stomach etc. It's very normal, although it would be kind of ridiculous for an incel to turn her down.
I'd be actually very surprised if she is too fat for anyone but there are always some who will defy expectation.

The one the shocks me is when people like Daniel Radcliff who is 5'4

shookwun

Reaction score
Good call - how do you feel about women with a little chub?

How about this 19 year old?

View attachment 50181
good ol chunkers like this are what I dont mind bringing home after a night our partying, last call.

Make an excuse at 6am in the morning that I have to go to work, call them a cab.

sober wise, i wouldn't go out of my way to ask her out.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
5'9 is not a deal breaker, at least for me. Anything below 5'8 is though, mainly because I'm around 5'7 myself and I want to be able to wear heels without towering over my guy.

That rules me out

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Confirmed manlet

Most women on average are 5'4-5'7

5'3, and under is MANLET/midget for women.

5'4 is average here for women. So 5'7 is as far from the average as 5'1.

shookwun

Reaction score
5'4 is average here for women. So 5'7 is as far from the average as 5'1.
you must live in a place where everything is small?

Caucasian women are on average in-between 5'4-5'7

average height for Caucasian men is 5'9

#end the cope

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, median height of women is 5'4, google says 5'5 for white women.

shookwun

Reaction score
No, median height of women is 5'4, google says 5'5 for white women.
there you go.

5'4-5'5

5'6-5'7 is fairly common among Caucasian women also.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
She's not a 7 in my book, but she is cute so I can see how she appeals to the average guy. Personally I would never rate a chubby girl higher than 6, but that's just my personal preference.

Keep in mind, she has youth on her side which keeps her weight from being as big of a liability.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Why cant you just ask the 5'7 guy to wear lifts?