Being A Male In 2017 Year Is Inferior

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Girls in their 20s mind, muscles or not.
honestly, you can have an extra 15lbs and it doesn't matter. I'll post a good example;

upload_2017-3-11_14-37-46.png

A lot of women like just a normal body with a little bit of meat.

Good face average body beats average face and good body

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
honestly, you can have an extra 15lbs and it doesn't matter. I'll post a good example;

View attachment 50195

A lot of women like just a normal body with a little bit of meat.

Good face average body beats average face and good body

So long as you're tall some girls won't mind an extra few pounds. A bit of a belly isn't as big a deal breaker for girls as it is for guys.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Frankly, I doubt she would consider herself a 10... if she does, it is like ... WTF?? She does not even have great face or hips...
But thank you guys it is really comforting.
6 to a 7 in my book. If I was a young man I would be trying to get in there!

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
She has got asexy thing going on because of big boobs (fat) but she is not a 7...
Well, I'm a guy and I think she's cute as a lot of guys had stated.

You're better off telling us what men are hot rather then women (unless you are gay - and if so sorry!)

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dated some girls in my life and she is not a 7. She is cute, but... she does not even have a good hips ratio. No wonder girls who are 5 get some 7 guys!
For me there is a cut off point with fat somewhere between this:

upload_2017-3-11_15-3-39.png

to this:

upload_2017-3-11_15-4-3.png

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good call - how do you feel about women with a little chub?

How about this 19 year old?

View attachment 50181

I'm sorry if this is what guys consider 'land whales' you have to get a grip and come down to reality.

I mean LOLOLOL.

She's close to Marilyn Manroe in 50s who was considered a Goddess.

she is Not ideal by todays 'standards' but a man back in primitive times would want to f*** her.

men instinctually on a physical level who is sexually active would not turn his nose up.

hot and good looking men--sure can do better then this.

but we are not talking about hot or good looking men.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry if this is what guys consider 'land whales' you have to get a grip and come down to reality.

I mean LOLOLOL.

she is Not ideal by todays 'standards' but a man back in primitive times would want to f*** her.

men instinctually on a physical level who is sexually active would not turn his nose up.

First girl is chubby but not fat

Last girl is fat

A 'landwhale' is someone who is over 250lbs (120kg) - basically someone who is no longer chunky but just plain outright huge. Example of land whale size

upload_2017-3-11_15-16-13.png

(example - tried to chose a decent looking woman to keep from being too degrading)

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score

I mean LOLOLOL.

>rules out any guy average or below average height.

>LOL at guys who rule out unhealthily overweight girls

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They are not saying she is a landwhale. Quite the contrary. To me, she is no Marilyn Monroe though.

i know but if an average or below average or unattractive man is not swiping on her because he feels 'too good'

to me its ridiculous,

she not fat enough its effecting her female shape to be sexual.

most men having 'sex' will find her sexual.

i dont think men who have sex are this 'specific' about female body types.

if they are then they need to start looking at some naked pinups from the 50s.

if i was not unattractive guy i would go for that and i would tell her to stop eating and start running..

shes 19 she can lose 10 pounds in one month.

The OTHER pic is 'obese' women.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm not unattractive.

and i date 5'10 I'm 5'6 flat foot.

that girl is not unsexy though its weird if that is what you guys dont find 'sexual'

you put up an ugly woman who was shapeless fat and you fucked her--but you would turn up nose at this girl?

Yes i LOL at you sorry.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score

Tom Hardy is below average in height and yet he is one of todays biggest sex symbols
upload_2017-3-11_15-28-42.png

I don't think anyone gives two shits if he is 5'9

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tom Hardy is below average in height and yet he is one of todays biggest sex symbols
View attachment 50199

Oh I know, I was speaking about hairblues hypocrisy in thinking it 'weird' and laughable that guys would have a cut off for fatness (which is much higher than average), when she herself has a cut off for height.

We all have our different preferences, many guys like slim/light girls and would not go near a girl heavier than them. This is perfectly normal and reasonable in my opinion.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not unattractive.

and i date 5'10 I'm 5'6 flat foot.

that girl is not unsexy though its weird if that is what you guys dont find 'sexual'

you put up an ugly woman who was shapeless fat and you fucked her--but you would turn up nose at this girl?

Yes i LOL at you sorry.

pale pot belly
stumpy legs
no hips/waist

not really stirring a fire in my loins

only redeeming feature is face, would be cute if she lost 10kg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 50199

and if i meet Tom Hardy or his dopplganger i would f*** him.

the love of my life was short for me in heels i towered over him and i could give a sh*t wore my highest heels and loved the sh*t out of him.

its not a *hard* rule but i prefer someone tall--and i get it so it's not an issue.

if i was not getting it then its an issue and i would have to reevaluate.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh I know, I was speaking about hairblues hypocrisy in thinking it 'weird' and laughable that guys would have a cut off for fatness (which is much higher than average), when she herself has a cut off for height.

We all have our different preferences, many guys like slim/light girls and would not go near a girl heavier than them. This is perfectly normal and reasonable in my opinion.

i have no beef with your type if you are getting your type.

if men are not getting laid and sitting at home complaining about the state of modern dating and 'that' is too big for them

yes i LOL at them.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
and if i meet Tom Hardy or his dopplganger i would f*** him.

the love of my life was short for me in heels i towered over him and i could give a sh*t wore my highest heels and loved the sh*t out of him.

its not a *hard* rule but i prefer someone tall--and i get it so it's not an issue.

if i was not getting it then its an issue and i would have to reevaluate.
Yeah, we all have rough rules - like must have a job, must be 5'10, must be slim, must be a good laugh - and some we are willing to negotiate on and some we are not.

Us guys have the same thing - must not be moody, must not be fat, must not live with parents etc