Bayer Prolactin Receptor Antibody For Male And Female Pattern Hair Loss

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it would raise it, if anything. It blocks binding to receptors to there would be more in the serum.

Similar to how you get a slight rise in T by blocking 5ar to create DHT.
So and If it raises the prolactin then what would that mean regarding sexual aspects?

A) erectyle dysfunction or B) higher Sex Drive/ better erections?

HMI 115 IS THE CURE dude

My Regimen
Reaction score
So and If it raises the prolactin then what would that mean regarding sexual aspects?

A) erectyle dysfunction or B) higher Sex Drive/ better erections?
it would not raise it out of homeostatic range. It happen with all drugs when you antagonize a receptor you see a small increase in its endogenous ligand. We will know after phase 2 what kind of safety profile HMI have but i am really hopeful that its gonna be safe

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This was the safety profile of Phase I (HMI-115)

1649227659444.jpeg

HMI 115 IS THE CURE dude

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 178349
it seems like the major ones are GI , and headaches at the 60mg dose and fatigue at the 90mg dose. nothing really severe pops out here and this are pretty common to many more drug regimens out there. Plus they didn't really test it only many people. the sample size is less than 10 at each dosing interval. Its really well tolerated by the liver and kidney according to this

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
it seems like the major ones are GI , and headaches at the 60mg dose and fatigue at the 90mg dose. nothing really severe pops out here and this are pretty common to many more drug regimens out there. Plus they didn't really test it only many people. the sample size is less than 10 at each dosing interval. Its really well tolerated by the liver and kidney according to this
Can confirm

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that HMI doesn't affect PRL levels is irrelevant since it silences the receptors. What difference does it make how much PRL you have circulating in your blood if there's no effect when it binds to the receptor. If there's a downside to no PRLR activation, you're gonna get it with HMI regardless of how much PRL you have in your blood. That's my understanding of it, anyway, but I'm not an expert on the topic.

View attachment 178349

Where'd you get this from???

They only tested on 29 people in phase I???

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that HMI doesn't affect PRL levels is irrelevant since it silences the receptors. What difference does it make how much PRL you have circulating in your blood if there's no effect when it binds to the receptor. If there's a downside to no PRLR activation, you're gonna get it with HMI regardless of how much PRL you have in your blood. That's my understanding of it, anyway, but I'm not an expert on the topic.

i found it in the bayer studies „BAY 1158061“

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score

Pretty standard phase 1 trial sample size. The pyralutamide p1 had like 12 people.

They are not in the habit of rounding up hundreds of people to give previously untested drug compounds where safety is unknown.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where did you find the Bayer studies? Maybe they've been posted and discussed in the thread, but I missed it.

look For „Table 3“

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

look For „Table 3“
Thanks!

So these are postmenopausal women, for whatever that's worth with regards to possible differences in sides between men and women.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks!

So these are postmenopausal women, for whatever that's worth with regards to possible differences in sides between men and women.
Yes, there are certainly sex differences in sides for anything related to hormones. For example, prolactin is more important in bile production for men.