Bayer Prolactin Receptor Antibody For Male And Female Pattern Hair Loss

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh ya. I saw that. This sh*t is like super super super super super old news. I need to see human studies. The moment we see a human study on a man with the same success. We can all finally rest and drop our guns and live. .
Maybe I sound like a broken record with this line, but I'm not sure we're home free even if HMI turns out to work in humans the same way as in the monkeys, because a) there's still the question of how long until it's available and b), more importantly, the question of how much it is going to cost and whether it's gonna be in our financial reach at all.

That's why it would be great to find some SMI that could work, be available immediately and cheaper.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Location given is form Australia, i think they will update US location soon.
The US isn't requiring a phase I, so they won't be updating this with a US location. The best we can hope for is that they start phase II in the US without waiting for this Phase I to complete. Must be a woman in charge at TGA in Aus, or a NW0. No sympathy for baldies.

LoWS

My Regimen
Reaction score
The US isn't requiring a phase I, so they won't be updating this with a US location. The best we can hope for is that they start phase II in the US without waiting for this Phase I to complete. Must be a woman in charge at TGA in Aus, or a NW0. No sympathy for baldies.
Case of pure EGO at work here, when a reputed agency like FDA(a hard to please agency) gives a go ahead for phase 2 , there is no reason for other regulating bodies to start from PH1 again. One positive side is that this trail will have both males and females, so a potential efficacy can be estimated along with sides (if any)

LoWS

My Regimen
Reaction score
Finally some progress!! One question: Does estimated study completion in 2024 mean, that all 3 Phases are finished?
Sorry i can't tell about that, i am really new here so i can't properly interpret the information on the clinical.gov site, maybe some experienced members could help. Thanks

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm desperate .... still receeding on oral min + duta i need this sh*t to work to regrow my slick bald area all over a nw4 area or i'm going to rope i swear. when could we expect to see the first results on human sorry to ak for the 10th time but i need some hope

and i'm starting to get gyno :/

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm desperate .... still receeding on oral min + duta i need this sh*t to work to regrow my slick bald area all over a nw4 area or i'm going to rope i swear. when could we expect to see the first results on human sorry to ak for the 10th time but i need some hope

I would assume they can dose the last patient within 6 months, then it's 24 weeks of dosing. We should have results next summer

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe I sound like a broken record with this line, but I'm not sure we're home free even if HMI turns out to work in humans the same way as in the monkeys, because a) there's still the question of how long until it's available and b), more importantly, the question of how much it is going to cost and whether it's gonna be in our financial reach at all.

That's why it would be great to find some SMI that could work, be available immediately and cheaper.

This applies to literally any drug being developed... Don't worry, be happy

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would assume they can dose the last patient within 6 months, then it's 24 weeks of dosing. We should have results next summer
I thought they will Launch a multicenter study in US Australia, Europe and now they Launch a Trial in Australia with 20 persons. Is this a joke?!???

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
„Its Phase II clinical trial for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia is an international multi-center, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study, which is planned to be carried out in the United States, Australia and other countries.“

And now this Little Trial in Australia… embarassing

LoWS

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought they will Launch a multicenter study in US Australia, Europe and now they Launch a Trial in Australia with 20 persons. Is this a joke?!???
Yeah but Australian agency didn't give permission for phase 2(Androgenetic Alopecia) based on phase 1 endo trial in the US, not their fault . So for that they are doing ph1 in Australia for Androgenetic Alopecia in both males and females. They might start ph2(Androgenetic Alopecia) in the US before completion of ph1 in Australia, but we have to wait and see what pans out.

LoWS

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but Australian agency didn't give permission for phase 2(Androgenetic Alopecia) based on phase 1 endo trial in the US, not their fault . So for that they are doing ph1 in Australia for Androgenetic Alopecia in both males and females. They might start ph2(Androgenetic Alopecia) in the US before completion of ph1 in Australia, but we have to wait and see what pans out.
Forgot to mention , ph1 always involves small amount of people so chill out!

kuba197

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Zarev

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you For explanation.
But where was mentioned that Australian Agency didnt give permission For phase 2? In the News Release of Hope Medicine they Said that they will Launch Phase II in Australia :

„Its Phase II clinical trial for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia is an international multi-center, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study, which is planned to be carried out in the United States, Australia and other countries.“

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you For explanation.
But where was mentioned that Australian Agency didnt give permission For phase 2? In the News Release of Hope Medicine they Said that they will Launch Phase II in Australia :

Australia clearly wanted a phase I in men. No other reason for them to do this. It could also be a combined phase 1/2, and there may be a separate phase 2 coming now in the US and Europe. At least we know why it was delayed, and they aren't waiting for regulatory decisions anymore. They can now move forward with whatever they plan to do. If they're running a ph2 concurrently in the US we'll know soon.

Last edited: