Balding/receding Hairline Or Shitty Hairline Since Birth 15 Years Old.

Poroforo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Heres my hack hahahahah i need longer hair

Attachments

• 20180521_125236.jpg
    20180521_125236.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 1,025

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hair looks thick but it does look like a receding hairline. You're only 15 right? Would you say you have seen your hairline recede or so you think it was always like that? I've always had quite a large widows peak and forehead and recession makes it look way worse that what it would on a normal skull and hairline. Check the edges of your hairline, does it look thinner at the edges and do your fallen hairs thin towards the root?

Poroforo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hair looks thick but it does look like a receding hairline. You're only 15 right? Would you say you have seen your hairline recede or so you think it was always like that? I've always had quite a large widows peak and forehead and recession makes it look way worse that what it would on a normal skull and hairline. Check the edges of your hairline, does it look thinner at the edges and do your fallen hairs thin towards the root?
yea. I have that f*****g triangle since birth. I started to worried since i start growing hair. I always had short hair and i hide my hairline and forehead (french crop)

Mushu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Upon closer inspection I don't think you're receding yet, just not a great hairline since birth. Those look like baby hairs on your hairline.
temple-and-temple-point.jpg

Your temporal points, from your baby pictures, It appears to have always been like that. Almost parallel to sideburns with no angle. You shave it short for your current hairstyle so it's hard to tell from your pictures.

The reason it appears you're balding is your temporal points and temples are so far back.

Also, this is my opinion just from observation. Your hair is thin(perhaps it's the texture of your hair) but if seems like your hair type, should male pattern baldness trigger for you, may be very noticeable, as opposed to someone with thicker hair to start with, and may appear to progress fast. Rock whatever hair you like, it doesn't look too bad, but the man bun pulled back does not hide your poverty hairline as well as your short hairstyle.

Poroforo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Upon closer inspection I don't think you're receding yet, just not a great hairline since birth. Those look like baby hairs on your hairline.
View attachment 89092

Your temporal points, from your baby pictures, It appears to have always been like that. Almost parallel to sideburns with no angle. You shave it short for your current hairstyle so it's hard to tell from your pictures.

The reason it appears you're balding is your temporal points and temples are so far back.

Also, this is my opinion just from observation. Your hair is thin(perhaps it's the texture of your hair) but if seems like your hair type, should male pattern baldness trigger for you, may be very noticeable, as opposed to someone with thicker hair to start with, and may appear to progress fast. Rock whatever hair you like, it doesn't look too bad, but the man bun pulled back does not hide your poverty hairline as well as your short hairstyle.
Yee iam still growing hairs because man bun sucks for me... I just need longer hairs

Poroforo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbh i have thin hairs like my mum and sister. But i have the best density in whole family haha

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
yea. I have that f*****g triangle since birth. I started to worried since i start growing hair. I always had short hair and i hide my hairline and forehead (french crop)
Its probably your natural hairline then. Even for premature balding standards that's a bit extreme. Subhuman hairline is better than balding though. Keep an eye on it.

Poroforo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok. I took some photos with better lighting. Its thinning?

Attachments

• Snapchat-1666993061.jpg
    Snapchat-1666993061.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 393
  • Snapchat-1208989190.jpg
    Snapchat-1208989190.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 368
  • Snapchat-2096241169.jpg
    Snapchat-2096241169.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 364
  • Snapchat-830084240.jpg
    Snapchat-830084240.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 358
  • Snapchat-1042259798.jpg
    Snapchat-1042259798.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 374

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
i think you should cut your hair man
man bun can cause traction alopecia !
this is hard to know , but your hair seems to be receding . You are only 15 , and we can't predict the future .

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok. I took some photos with better lighting. Its thinning?
Your hairline sucks but your density is amazing. I don't think you should start anything yet. Forget minoxidil, its a pain in the *** to apply everyday. Wait until you are 18 then start finasteride if you think its getting worse. You appear to have no temple hair at all but also the hair at your hairline shows no thinning or miniaturized hairs. My conclusion is you are not balding, you just have a sh*t hairline.

Poroforo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hairline sucks but your density is amazing. I don't think you should start anything yet. Forget minoxidil, its a pain in the *** to apply everyday. Wait until you are 18 then start finasteride if you think its getting worse. You appear to have no temple hair at all but also the hair at your hairline shows no thinning or miniaturized hairs. My conclusion is you are not balding, you just have a sh*t hairline.
Thanks buddy. These small hairs over the hairline on last photo arent miniaturized? Yay!

Poroforo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw. I found my hairline brother... Pretty simlar haha
Widows peak family!

Attachments

• 27581036253_16ac57724b_b.jpg
    27581036253_16ac57724b_b.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 338