Balding Or Mature Hairline? (pics Included)!!

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's a little sweetener I found of dem beast arms

Attachments

• IMG_1588.JPG
    IMG_1588.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 181

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok I legit just burned like 2 hours ruining jeans life and now feel like a I need to take a shower. Later homies.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Second of all I won't post pics of girls I know because I don't want anyone finding out I'm a loser on this forum
Legit fell off my chair in laughter! Yeah man ikr imagine all your ex girls finding out about you as senior member of hairlosstalk with over 1000 posts haha.
But for real, none of us are losers we are just scared of becoming one.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Legit fell off my chair in laughter! Yeah man ikr imagine all your ex girls finding out about you as senior member of hairlosstalk with over 1000 posts haha.
But for real, none of us are losers we are just scared of becoming one.
Haha ya man that would be a bad look. I go on benders on this site it's terrible.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha ya man that would be a bad look. I go on benders on this site it's terrible.
I hear you brother, i spend my weekends on this site drinking vodka instead of going out partying and sniffing snow with my friends.. feels bad.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Norwood 2.5 at 20 thanks to finasteride :( Was a nice NW2 11 months ago
If your hairloss is slow it will really slow it down trust me. I was a Norwood 2 then after about 15-16 months it receded a bit more(the thin areas) then stayed there about 2/2.5 for 7 years. Give finasteride time, takes more than a year in my experience.
At the end of the day bro, I'm on this site looking for new research and f*** around bechase I can still style my hair and no one can tell I'm losing. I'm in the inbetseen area where it sucks to not be free with my hair styles but I still have enough to make it worth keeping my hair... but I'll tell u one thing man if it gets worse and I'm thinning, I'm buzzing down to a 0 and not looking back. Getting juiced the f*** out and moving on. Srs.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
If your hairloss is slow it will really slow it down trust me. I was a Norwood 2 then after about 15-16 months it receded a bit more(the thin areas) then stayed there about 2/2.5 for 7 years. Give finasteride time, takes more than a year in my experience.
At the end of the day bro, I'm on this site looking for new research and f*** around bechase I can still style my hair and no one can tell I'm losing. I'm in the inbetseen area where it sucks to not be free with my hair styles but I still have enough to make it worth keeping my hair... but I'll tell u one thing man if it gets worse and I'm thinning, I'm buzzing down to a 0 and not looking back. Getting juiced the f*** out and moving on. Srs.
Im lucky to have no diffuse thinning in my family, just receding hairlines then eventually crown thinning. Would hate to lose my crown, even with a norwood 2.5 i can still have the style i like because its got bangs. If it comes to it and i have to go bald i will get on the roids myself lol

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im lucky to have no diffuse thinning in my family, just receding hairlines then eventually crown thinning. Would hate to lose my crown, even with a norwood 2.5 i can still have the style i like because its got bangs. If it comes to it and i have to go bald i will get on the roids myself lol
Ya dude people on this forum don't understand what it's like walking around all juiced out. Hair is almost equal to having a huge juiced out body. I don't take the roids I want to anymore because they're bad on the hair but if I eventually get crown loss and sh*t, hair will be gone and juice will be up. Walking around at 230+ with abs makes u feel like u have 2 c**** bro. You will never catch me clinging onto wispy hairs, getting hair transplants that will look retarded in 10 years.

phamboy24

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can I See your hair mate?

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can I See your hair mate?
Sure, i may take a while getting a good picture as i use a tablet and the camera isn't so great. Also i seem to bald upwards into a deep V shape. Ive never had a round or straight hairline so it may look a bit worse than it actually is. Give me 5 - 10 mins and ill get one for you

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok here is my hairline from the front and sides. The little dark hairs you can see at the receding corners is the hair oral minoxidil is regrowing and thickening

Attachments

• received_1519294104804076.jpeg
    received_1519294104804076.jpeg
    77 KB · Views: 185
  • received_1519294328137387.jpeg
    received_1519294328137387.jpeg
    79 KB · Views: 193
  • received_1519294494804037.jpeg
    received_1519294494804037.jpeg
    83.4 KB · Views: 178