Balding Or Mature Hairline? (pics Included)!!

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude ur barely a nw2/mature hairline. Strong bdd
Thanks for the compliment but i beg to differ, look at the strong V ( or M ) shape of my hairline. It was considerably better before i started finasteride :/ It looked pretty bad 3 months ago but its slowly improving. NW2.5 definitely.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliment but i beg to differ, look at the strong V ( or M ) shape of my hairline. It was considerably better before i started finasteride :/ It looked pretty bad 3 months ago but its slowly improving. NW2.5 definitely.
Ya but u never had a straight hairline. That Norwood chart is considering a Norwood 1 a straight hairline. Urs only seemed like it receded about half an inch in the corners and tapered off. Might be the dark light I dno

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ya but u never had a straight hairline. That Norwood chart is considering a Norwood 1 a straight hairline. Urs only seemed like it receded about half an inch in the corners and tapered off. Might be the dark light I dno
The lighting was actually pretty good ( brightest room in house ) its just the bad camera quality that makes it look darker. I may of never had a straight hairline but with my big forehead it looks like a NW2.5... it is probably only a NW2 given from where my original hairline was but doesnt change the fact it looks like NW2.5. I hope i can become a real NW2 again by months 6 - 8 but i imagine it will take just as long to regrow it as it did to lose it. if i were to lose a bit more i will certainly be in what would look like NW3 territory.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL go to my thread and you'll see. Nothing is wrong with your hair. You have BDD, like most of the people on this site.
Ok i saw your hair and it did look pretty bad.. its a good thing finasteride helped you out pretty well!
However, you are 3 years older than me and if i didnt add in loniten and stayed only with finasteride i would likely be in a similar situation to you at 23. Thankfully im maintaining now. The pictures i posted dont really do me much justice, i will post other ones tomorrow when it is day light. I am honestly a norwood 2.5 ive compared on the norwood scale numerous time before.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok i saw your hair and it did look pretty bad.. its a good thing finasteride helped you out pretty well!
However, you are 3 years older than me and if i didnt add in loniten and stayed only with finasteride i would likely be in a similar situation to you at 23. Thankfully im maintaining now. The pictures i posted dont really do me much justice, i will post other ones tomorrow when it is day light. I am honestly a norwood 2.5 ive compared on the norwood scale numerous time before.
Just be thankful you won't have to go the tranny regimen route just to have some sort of presence of follicles on your head like I'll have to in a few years. I'd never do it, but still it sucks brah. Srsly you hair looks great and even if you just maintain that you're golden.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you don't think those pics do it justic then well u know ur hair better than us. If it's not a good representation you'd know. But from those pics it's a Norwood 2. Even balding people wouldn't consider u as someone losing their hair, judging from the pics.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just be thankful you won't have to go the tranny regimen route just to have some sort of presence of follicles on your head like I'll have to in a few years. I'd never do it, but still it sucks brah. Srsly you hair looks great and even if you just maintain that you're golden.
Ive considered it, and even been on spironolactone at 150mg for a few months. I feel without a positive anti androgen loniten will eventually lose effectiveness. I will one day probably get on androcur and/or topical estrogen. Thanks man, my hairline isn't bad but its the fact im on 20 and it could get worse is what gets me down. I hope your hair continues to improve, nobody should go through balding it is an awful affliction and a cruel joke of mother nature.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you don't think those pics do it justic then well u know ur hair better than us. If it's not a good representation you'd know. But from those pics it's a Norwood 2. Even balding people wouldn't consider u as someone losing their hair, judging from the pics.
I will upload better ones tomorrow. I have a couple right now which ill upload, but these were to show whats growing on loniten. You will be able to see the recession alot better i think. Also my hair wasnt washed for days so it looks greasy/thinner without my good thickening shampoo..

Attachments

• received_1518941854839301.jpeg
    received_1518941854839301.jpeg
    89.6 KB · Views: 196
  • received_1518942674839219.jpeg
    received_1518942674839219.jpeg
    87.2 KB · Views: 190

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will upload better ones tomorrow. I have a couple right now which ill upload, but these were to show whats growing on loniten. You will be able to see the recession alot better i think. Also my hair wasnt washed for days so it looks greasy/thinner without my good thickening shampoo..
Ok ur talking about your temple point not your actuall hairline. Temple points don't necessarily mean you'll lose more hair I know tons of kids that lost their points in college and still have Norwood 1.5s

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are u noticing regrowth with that sh*t

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are u noticing regrowth with that sh*t
I am! Look at the two pics i just uploaded, they are not good quality but the growth is obvious. Im only about 2 and a half months in too.
EDIT: If those hairs thicken up i will pretty much be NW2 and be close to my original hairline again. I really f*****g hope that happens!

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive considered it, and even been on spironolactone at 150mg for a few months. I feel without a positive anti androgen loniten will eventually lose effectiveness. I will one day probably get on androcur and/or topical estrogen. Thanks man, my hairline isn't bad but its the fact im on 20 and it could get worse is what gets me down. I hope your hair continues to improve, nobody should go through balding it is an awful affliction and a cruel joke of mother nature.

Your hairline is fine man, i remember reading about your post on spironolactone and was thinking, damn, this kid must be in a really bad hair shape, i didn't expect this...this is f*****g depressing, i was in a worst shape at 16 actually and never ever considered a tranny powerful drug like spironolactone.
I guess kids nowadays just want a 12 y/old hairline that starts at the eyebrows.

f*** my life, f*** this sh*t, i'm out

Enough BDDTalk for today

Edit : This is a real NW2.5 with long hairs
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...oking-for-advice-or-help-with-pictures.88248/
Maybe Norwood scale had some sort of revision including the Chad no forehead phenomenon

Last edited:

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hairline is fine man, i remember reading about your post on spironolactone and was thinking, damn, this kid must be in a really bad hair shape, i didn't expect this...this is f*****g depressing, i was in a worst shape at 16 actually and never ever considered a tranny powerful drug like spironolactone.
I guess kids nowadays just want a 12 y/old hairline that starts at the eyebrows.

f*** my life, f*** this sh*t, i'm out

Enough BDDTalk for today
I appreciate im not the baldest 20 year old in the world, but its still hair loss however minimal you guys may think it is right now. My experience with spironolactone wasn't great.. i got ED but that wasn't the main problem, it was that i was shedding alot of hair so i dropped it. Im lucky to have loniten working for me, so i dont think i will change anything in my regimen right now. I dont want a dumb female hairline i just want to get back to my baseline at NW2 and maintain that for years, hopefully.

EDIT: That guy is like NW2.8 close to a NW3 but not quite there yet, his loss is only a little bit worse than mine at 23.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I appreciate im not the baldest 20 year old in the world, but its still hair loss however minimal you guys may think it is right now. My experience with spironolactone wasn't great.. i got ED but that wasn't the main problem, it was that i was shedding alot of hair so i dropped it. Im lucky to have loniten working for me, so i dont think i will change anything in my regimen right now. I dont want a dumb female hairline i just want to get back to my baseline at NW2 and maintain that for years, hopefully.
Dude. You're not a Norwood 2.5. You're high.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

To me you're already NW2 and considering the regrowth on your points, this seems on the right path, cheer out mate, you're lucky