Balding Or Mature Hairline? (pics Included)!!

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude. You're not a Norwood 2.5. You're high.
I wish i was, i will be hitting the bottle tomorrow night so that is as close as i'll get it.

@BaldyBalderBald Yeah i guess.. i would say i am both unlucky finasteride didnt work but lucky loniten did and now im finally making progress. I will try cheer up thank you :)

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
BDD in what sense am I then?

Are you a currycel?

You told that you aren't attractive in other thread as I recall which is totally false.

God thanks i'm not a currycel.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You told that you aren't attractive in other thread as I recall which is totally false.

God thanks i'm not a currycel.
I've got my days I guess. Ya currycel would be over for sure. Are you KHV? From seeing ppl on here it's hard for me to believe someone is out right hideous

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've got my days I guess. Ya currycel would be over for sure. Are you KHV? From seeing ppl on here it's hard for me to believe someone is out right hideous

Nothing except a few average asian low class girls

I am a standardcel and in fear of cuckoldry a lot

phamboy24

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish i was, i will be hitting the bottle tomorrow night so that is as close as i'll get it.

@BaldyBalderBald Yeah i guess.. i would say i am both unlucky finasteride didnt work but lucky loniten did and now im finally making progress. I will try cheer up thank you :)
Are you even balding...?
Your hairline is great and your thickness is amazing.
Maybe you where just maturing. A lot of guys loses some hair when they get older. Being on medication with that hair is so sad, you are legit not balding..
Look at my hairline...

What norwood am I even...?
Your hairline made me depressed..

Attachments

• IMG_5221.JPG
    IMG_5221.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_5235.JPG
    IMG_5235.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_5239.JPG
    IMG_5239.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_5244.JPG
    IMG_5244.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_5245.JPG
    IMG_5245.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_5249.JPG
    IMG_5249.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_5262.JPG
    IMG_5262.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_5290.JPG
    IMG_5290.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_5291.JPG
    IMG_5291.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 210

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you even balding...?
Your hairline is great and your thickness is amazing.
Maybe you where just maturing. A lot of guys loses some hair when they get older. Being on medication with that hair is so sad, you are legit not balding..
Look at my hairline...

What norwood am I even...?
Your hairline made me depressed..
Are you joking? Mine is a bit worse than yours, but when you're 20 it will maybe be similar, you are forgetting it was worse until ive added loniten ( check pics ) and only since then have i been getting better :)

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@AnxiousAndy ; lol bro your hair are totally fine !
and you are taking oral minoxidil !!!
are you taking fina ?
It looks okay as far as receding hairlines go but being only 20 it is worse than most my age. I am taking oral minoxidil 10mg and finasteride 1.25mg daily.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone that posts their pics of their face in these forums ... respek
I have to say, although I think Jean is an unrealistic dreamland braggart, I do have to give him some credit for posting pics of his face. He does look like a pervy computer nerd, but he has shown his mug.

Now speaking of cases, you, have not. But, I've seen the view from the top, n I have to say, you saying you're in a whole different league, etc, basically saying you're a stud (at least in comparison), seems far fetched as well. Just speaking looks wise, albeit from limited angles (but 5 year old pictures, getting older is usually worsens the situation), I'm not seeing it.

Also I have shown numerous pics of myself, and without being unrealistic, I am a handsome man. A very, handsome man. Haha.

Last edited:

phamboy24

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I heard it is easier to cure Asian male pattern baldness because of their strong hair follicles?

phamboy24

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, guys my little brother (1 younger than me) has a little receded hairline but very close to straight.
My older brother has thick hair too and receded hairline too..
None of them seems to be balding..

So my question is could it be finasteride that made me lose a lot of hair & inflammation? I have never had inflammation or anything else before finasteride.
could my hairline just be extreme mature hairline?

There is only 1 year between my brothers and I.

Btw do my hair that was lost to finasteride regrow?

Sorry for bad grammar - I wrote it very fast

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, guys my little brother (1 younger than me) has a little receded hairline but very close to straight.
My older brother has thick hair too and receded hairline too..
None of them seems to be balding..

So my question is could it be finasteride that made me lose a lot of hair & inflammation? I have never had inflammation or anything else before finasteride.
could my hairline just be extreme mature hairline?

There is only 1 year between my brothers and I.

Btw do my hair that was lost to finasteride regrow?

Sorry for bad grammar - I wrote it very fast
Any type of loss is, however small it technically male pattern baldness. Even a norwood 1 is male pattern baldness. I wouldn't count on lost hair due to finasteride regrowing, but i would imagine lost hair from minoxidil would regrow.

phamboy24

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw we have same genes! We come from the same mother and father
Any type of loss is, however small it technically male pattern baldness. Even a norwood 1 is male pattern baldness. I wouldn't count on lost hair due to finasteride regrowing, but i would imagine lost hair from minoxidil would regrow.

Maybe finasteride forced my hair into telogon phase? And will recover/regrow in 3-6 months? Idk..
Btw after I stopped finasteride my inflammation totally stopped.
And my acne on my cheek is slowly disappearing..
My goal now is to live completely healthy and no beers or smoking like my dad. I will eat a raw ginger every day and some garlic + use herb oils to thinking my and ofc vitamins pills
My D-vitamin has been low these past years because I live in Denmark (I'm Asian)

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have to say, although I think Jean is an unrealistic dreamland braggart, I do have to give him some credit for posting pics of his face. He does look like a pervy computer nerd, but he has shown his mug.

Now speaking of cases, you, have not. But, I've seen the view from the top, n I have to say, you saying you're in a whole different league, etc, basically saying you're a stud (at least in comparison), seems far fetched as well. Just speaking looks wise, albeit from limited angles (but 5 year old pictures, getting older is usually worsens the situation), I'm not seeing it.

Also I have shown numerous pics of myself, and without being unrealistic, I am a handsome man. A very, handsome man. Haha.

In what way am I unrealistic and dreamland?