Balding Or Mature Hairline? (pics Included)!!

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol let me say it again. Nothing worse than a stupid person that doesn't know they're stupid. Legit posted studies that back up exactly what I said. I spend about 3 seconds typing these responses. Ur not worth my time or effort to sound professional lmfao. And keep saying u don't believe I'm a cpa it literally makes me feel good every time. U can ask my anything about accounting and I'll take a huge dump on ur goofy face

Having a dad who feeds you a few accounting facts while you suck his dick every morning doesn't make you an accountant. Using a Google search to answer someones accounting questions online doesn't make you an accountant.

You literally can't post one example of a chick who banged, or post photos of yourself despite constantly referring to your slay count and supposed greek god body. Seriously, just overdose on the steroids already and do yourself and the world a favour.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Never once said anything about my "slay count" until u asked me how many girls I fucked. And nah brah my dad owns a landscaping business. I'll stay o line u can ask me an accounting question and post my response right away

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol ur asking me to post pics of a girls I fucked. Ur elementary mind set thinks that's evidence when I could just post any pic of a girl and say I fucked her lolol. I'm married u dumb f*** I don't have "saved texted" like a serial killer aka u. I don't have anything to prove bc I know how I look and I know how u look so it's extremely satisfying being on this side with all this knowledge. We aren't in the same social circles brah.

Texts save themselves you f*****g dumb c***, no one randomly deletes all their old text messages. You can't provide them just like you can't provide your photos because you're an ugly sh*t stain with a slay count of zero, the closest you have got to slaying is when your mum sucked your dick when you were 15.

I didn't say "saved texted" either you illiterate c*m stain, isn't learning how to read a requirement of the CPA test?

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
btw what is your email? I am thinking about having you as a mentor?
Could saw palmetto cause me further hair loss?
Besides no one in my mothers family has male pattern baldness, legit no one.
Do I only inherit my hair genes from one of the parents or both?
My mother keeps saying, that shedding is normal in our family because our hair is thick and grow very fast.
But I have seen some small and tiny hairs because of finasteride. That sh*t made thing worse for me.
I will pm you my email. Just like anything, saw palmetto potentially could make things worse since it works in the same way as finasteride but to a lesser degree. I still think it is worth a shot though. You inherit hair genes from both parents, if one is recessive you will get male pattern baldness, how bad and how quick is determined by your follicules sensitivity to androgens. The only way to avoid male pattern baldness is to have two non recessive hair genes, which as we know can only happen in the womb. Yeah finasteride isn't in my good books either. male pattern baldness can be beat, even if finasteride does not work. It is beat by removing testosterone from the body, it doesnt guarantee regrowth but it will guarantee to stop the process further. There are lots of androgens that can do this but it will be at the price of moderate to severe ED and maybe some mild gyno. For regrowth and thickeneing we go with oral minoxidil as it widens blood vessels and increases the flow of vital nutrients to the hair follicule.

phamboy24

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Never once said anything about my "slay count" until u asked me how many girls I fucked. And nah brah my dad owns a landscaping business. I'll stay o line u can ask me an accounting question and post my response right away
Again What is diffuse thinning? I think we got interrupted by someone :)

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
2f9.gif

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

Ok here's my question; were you either raped as a child or dropped on your head as a baby?

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still have my review books
Texts save themselves you f*****g dumb c***, no one randomly deletes all their old text messages. You can't provide them just like you can't provide your photos because you're an ugly sh*t stain with a slay count of zero, the closest you have got to slaying is when your mum sucked your dick when you were 15.

I didn't say "saved texted" either you illiterate c*m stain, isn't learning how to read a requirement of the CPA test?
lolll I died when u said "they automatically save" bro do u know how many iPhones I've been through since I've been single lmao. Bro this is gold because I legit know u couldn't ever touch girls I've been with and that's very personally satisfying. I still have all my cpa review sh*t do u want a pic so u can jack off on it lol ya ugly f***. Homeboy posted a pic of a dating app convo of a girl with only one pic asking the forum if he should slay her. That says it all. My boys looking like Jeffrey dahmer fr fr

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Still have my review books

lolll I died when u said "they automatically save" bro do u know how many iPhones I've been through since I've been single lmao. Bro this is gold because I legit know u couldn't ever touch girls I've been with and that's very personally satisfying. I still have all my cpa review sh*t do u want a pic so u can jack off on it lol ya ugly f***. Homeboy posted a pic of a dating app convo of a girl with only one pic asking the forum if he should slay her. That says it all. My boys looking like Jeffrey dahmer fr fr

99% of people use their old backup you dumbcunt, it doesn't make a difference if you get a new one.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
99% of people use their old backup you dumbcunt, it doesn't make a difference if you get a new one.
You were too stupid to realise you can use a backup of data from iphone to iphone, whether you were dropped on the head as a baby or had your head bashed in by your dads dick is a valid question.
i use iCloud to backup my pics and phone numbers. I don't back up old text message because... I'm not a psycho. Yo u got any hair samples of the girls u fucked, srs

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait what? They use their old backup that saved texts? Huh? What? Nah bro nice try

Old texts and contacts back up whether you like it or not. More bullshit from the dumbest f*** on the forum with a slay count of zero, and a dick sucked only by your mother. Too scared to post his photos or wife because she has downs syndrome worse than you do and you look worse than a diseased penis.

Go masturbate to your brothers daughter already you mindfucked degenerate.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Old texts and contacts back up whether you like it or not. More bullshit from the dumbest f*** on the forum with a slay count of zero, and a dick sucked only by your mother.

Go masturbate to your brothers daughter already you mindfucked degenerate.
lol that's false. Updating your iPhone from iCloud to a new phone doesn't transfer old texts. Just got the iPhone 8. Dude let's be honest. I swear on my entire family like they'll die tomorrow... the girls I've fucked in my life are girls that wouldn't even pretend to be nice to u because ur invisible. Legit lol. That's why this is hilarious. You're all like "post a pic" but that does nothing for me. I already know what I look like and I know what u look like why would I post a pic of myself to strangers on the internet lmfao this is fuckin gold. I've been in bed for 3 weeks and his is straight entertainment

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol that's false. Updating your iPhone from iCloud to a new phone doesn't transfer old texts. Just got the iPhone 8. Dude let's be honest. I swear on my entire family like they'll die tomorrow... the girls I've fucked in my life are girls that wouldn't even pretend to be nice to u because ur invisible. Legit lol. That's why this is hilarious. You're all like "post a pic" but that does nothing for me. I already know what I look like and I know what u look like why would I post a pic of myself to strangers on the internet lmfao this is fuckin gold. I've been in bed for 3 weeks and his is straight entertainment

https://ting.com/blog/you-asked-backing-up-iphone-sms-messages/

"If you’re moving to a brand new iPhone or planning on factory resetting your iOS device, iCloud or iTunes Backup is all you need."

"While neither of these backup methods let you restore just your text messages (meaning you have to wipe your device and restore all of your apps, messages, contacts, etc), either one is an easy way to get texts and iMessages back onto your iPhone."

Dude next time you lie do one that is less blatantly retarded and less obviously a lie mate. Get mental help bro you're clinically retarded.

The reason you've posted no photos and won't or give evidence of chicks texting you is because you're an ugly dumb c*** who has fucked zero attractive women. You're an ugly dipshit mate, face it and accept that you'll have to be happy with sucking your dads dick for sexual activity as per since you were a kid.

Hope you've changed the sheets from the c*m crust from all the masturbating to your brothers daughter over those 3 weeks.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

"If you’re moving to a brand new iPhone or planning on factory resetting your iOS device, iCloud or iTunes Backup is all you need."

"While neither of these backup methods let you restore just your text messages (meaning you have to wipe your device and restore all of your apps, messages, contacts, etc), either one is an easy way to get texts and iMessages back onto your iPhone."

Dude next time you lie do one that is less blatantly retarded and less obviously a lie mate. Get mental help bro you're clinically retarded.

Hope you've changed the sheets from the c*m crust from all the masturbating to your brothers daughter over those 3 weeks.
Lol I didn't read any of that because I literally got the iPhone 8 and the only thing that transfered was my contacts (missing recent ones) and pics. Not even apps transferred. Either way I can actually pull up an old phone and see if there are texts on there, is that what will get ur tiny pp hard? The dates are on there I think the phones from 13'

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol I didn't read any of that because I literally got the iPhone 8 and the only thing that transfered was my contacts (missing recent ones) and pics. Not even apps transferred. Either way I can actually pull up an old phone and see if there are texts on there, is that what will get ur tiny pp hard? The dates are on there I think the phones from 13'

"The dates are on there I think the phones from 13'"

"Posted by Jesse Simms | September 27, 2017"

You're a dumb f*** and an obvious liar mate, give it the f*** up you've never texted a woman in your life. I'm not waiting around here until your friends text you their dirty messages to send as fake proof, have a good night you c*** licking mongoloid.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score