Baldies and the reason they have to be buff

s.a.f

Reaction score
Zara has been known as the rebel royal (she was the first modern Royal to be pictured out drinking and clubbing), I'm sure that her parents probably had some inbred toff lined up as a potential husband for her and she probably got quite a kick out of dating a rough rugby player type.
But yeah Tindall has admitted that despite his looks he's never been self concious when it comes to women, then again him being about 6'2" and 210lbs I doubt that many people ever dared to comment on his physical appearance. If he was 5'8" and 135lbs (and not a proffesional sportsman) it would probably be a different situation though.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Primo said:
He's a rugby player you absolute douche!!! :shakehead:

It was an amateur game 10years ago ffs! They earn peanuts, even the international players!

I'm sure he earns a respectable salary by normal standards, but nothing in sportsman terms & she is infinitely more wealthy than him!

If anything he is marrying for money & not the other way around. :woot:

That was'nt aimed at you, your posts came on while I was loading those pics.

It was aimed at the post about Bruce Willis and the playboy playmate.

However re: Mike and Zara That is definatley one of lifes exceptions to the rule. Ever since they started dating (about 10 years ago) there has bee alot of press attention to the fact that they are definatley 'the odd couple'.

Do you think for one second that if they'd never met he'd be married to some other attractive and extremley well connected woman? I think its fair to say he definatley hit the jackpot on that one.

the playboy playmate example was to illustrate that she is not a fan of the bald head.

it was negative, it was in reply to captainforeheads question of even bruce willis girlfriend didn't really "like" his head.

if you read the artical it is very depressing.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Correction:

It's very depressing... if the only girls you find attractive are gold-digging w****s half your age... most playboy girls fit into this category.

Pointless asking that playboy sl*t if she likes Willis' bald head :shakehead: it's like asking Ronnie Wood's stunning brazillian girlfriend (also half his age) is she likes the deep wrinkles in his face... hmmmm

It's about fame and money for these women and never physical attraction so using Willis as some kind of universal example is retarded. Shame on that Times journalist.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
while that may be partially true im sure if you asked most women what they thought of bald celebrities (all 4 of them no including metal/alt rock musican cuase they just look so bad) theyd say ( as long as they had a truth detector to make sure they aren't lying)

vin diesel - "yeah he is well fit"

Vin-Diesel.jpg

yeah and thats becuase its vin bloody diesel!

bruce willis - "yes ok i guess, i dont mind the bald head, he looked much better with hair"

loopers-movie-emily-bruce-willis-wallpaper.jpg

i mean come on the guy doens't look THAT good bald, he doesnt even look anywhere near sex appeal level.

even i look far more attractive than him in daylight with my wig on, and im an average looking guy (but i have hair).

patrick stewart "yeah he looks ok, i prefer guys with hair though."

patrick-stewart-picture-1.jpg

i mean come on, the guy hardly ozzes sex appeal, he looks ok at best, but compared to male population with hair he is in the bottom pile (provided he is a regular guy)

jason statham -

blitz-film.jpg

ok this guy looked good in transporter,but recently not so much, he just looks ok these day, possible good, but he has a "hard man" image which isn't global attractive to allwomen.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
overall from a pure attraction level looking at the only 4 bald celebrities I have come to the conclusion that women would only like vin diesel.

i dont think patrick, bruce or statham are all that attractive to women OVER a regular looking guy who has a full mame.

so yeah if you asked most attractive women what they thought of bruce theyd probably say the same thing, in fact im suprised she can over look his head, its not all that attractive.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
TheGrayMan2001 said:
ghg said:
What.The.f*ck.Is.Happening.Here?

A bunch of virgins whining about how they can't ever get laid.

:uglylol: :uglylol:

HPM, IMHO you've got the 4 celebrities all wrong.
Patrick Stewart oozes sex appeal, his face is very very very masculine and powerful looking. Look at his nose, his mouth, the angles on his jaw, his eyebrows. In fact, I think he might look worse with hair.

Willis also looks good, nowhere near as good as Stewar. His looks would look better if he had thicker eyebrows.

Stathom looks decent and his image works for him.

Diesel actually looks the worst, his face is a bit soft. His appeal comes from his muscles. But in the real world, you cannot walk around with your shirt off without looking like a douche.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
i'd say he fits the sterotype quite good.

even though he isn't conventionally attractive in the face, he is TALL and BIG, so in these cases it can cancel out baldness.

as far as bruce and patrick goes, i really dont think they have a lot of sex appeal on their image alone. thats just my opinion though, I guess vin looks great the other 3 look "good" bald, but its shakey ground though i find.

thats not a good pic of vin, if you see more pics you will see he looks a lot better.

but then again 1000s of actors in jason statham position are all in wigs (john travolta, sean connery ) as example, when 99% of actors,tv presenters, weather men or anything visual on tv etc. are in wigs except for 2 or 3 guys that kind of sends a message out to people that baldness sucks unless you look exactly like a certain type of guy.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The Vin Diesel appeal is all to do with his masculine image & confident, cocky persona (+ that sex scene from Fast and Furious), in my opinion he is the most average looks wise out of all those guys mentioned.

Travolta and Connery have to wear wigs because the images they have cultivated over the years in Hollywood would not be compatible with the bald hardman look.

Another bald, rugby player example is Lawrence Dallaglio, he's a NW6 and married with 2 kids, but still women still love him...

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/li...human beings to find these traits attractive.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Primo said:
Vin Diesel ... is the most average looks wise out of all those guys mentioned.
I agree

Primo said:
Another bald, rugby player example is Lawrence Dallaglio, he's a NW6 and married with 2 kids, but still women still love him...

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/li...ish. You cant get that face from being buff.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
yeah, he looks good.

the problem is most guys don't have manly features like that, or are average looking, the only thing holding their face together is a full mame.

and it doesnt matter if they buff, satch would get no benefit from being buff.

he either needs to keep hiding in shades or get a hair system!

nerdwood

Established Member
Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:

What is your obsession with running Satch down every chance you get? He's not THAT ugly ... :smack:

cantholdmedown

Established Member
Reaction score
nerdwood said:
HairPieceMan said:

What is your obsession with running Satch down every chance you get? He's not THAT ugly ... :smack:

He is not ugly at all.....with hair.

norwood 6, hes hideous :woot:

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
sorry for my obsession with satch.

its just that he's the only famous guy who looks that bad bald, anthrax and slayer guy are above him but their beard compenstors.

im just saying he represents a minority of white bald guys who really could do with hair.

its just that i cant thin of anyone famous at his "level".

kejan

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree a lot with Primo's posts.

If you have some confidence and in reasonably good shape - You WILL attract women no matter how you look hair or no hair. I'm not saying you'll get 19yr old stunners but you'll be able to attract a decent looking and decent minded young woman.

Practise. Chat up the local supermarket woman who works on the deli - Even if she's 65! Chat her up! It'll give you confidence and even though she gets paid to be polite (or she should be). Then take it from there..

If you can master the art of conversation and able to feel at ease with yourself. It'll all fall into place.
And if a woman spurns your advances, move to someone else. There's bound to be women out there who don't like baldies - so find another one.

I've just spent 2 days working at a Golf tournament - and the amount of baldies or young NW4s with slick, shaved or grown out hair was a lot. Of course being on here and a NW3 - I do take into account of people's hair more often but most of them had attractive girlfriends and not all of them were old (e.g met when he had hair) a lot were young, younger than me.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
@ HPM, you seem to criticize beards and even head shaving as stylistic options for bald men. Your take on head shaving reminds me of Larry David, who rocks the grown out horseshoe as a means of protest against any forms of "hiding". Being the in your face kind of guy he is, he is fervently anti-hair piece.

My point being you can't criticize someone for trying to best play the hand they were delt and then turn around and take new cards from the deck.... that's cheating.

In other words, shaving my head and maintaining a beard is the best way for me to deal with my baldness and still keep it real. You aren't even trying to keep it real so you are in no position to criticize head shavers and "beard compensators".

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
@ HPM, you seem to criticize beards and even head shaving as stylistic options for bald men.

I didnt realize he was criticizing those styles...

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
I actually agree with larry david on the fake bald people

a qoute

“you are not bald, you are shaving, to cultivate a style, to be fashionable, and we do not consider you to be part of the bald communityâ€￾ – Larry david (head of the bald community) on fully bald people.

but ok i am sorry to offend the compensators or the people who are sly bald, or sly bald w/ beard compensation.

what i mean to commmunicate is that throughout human history there has been this small era of about 50 years or so where there is a socially acceptable style to balding to run to.

i would be VERY suprised if there wasn't a cure (or at least better medication to prevent further loss) in the next 50 years, so overall the history of male pattern baldness (and its social problems) will go like this.

start of human history men were horshoe, it was VERY bad, no matter what era, this was from start of human civilsation all the way to the 1990s

thats a pretty long time for bald men to be horshoe.

once the 1990s came in people started to get rid of horshoe and have zero hair, this gave balding men hope for about 50 years, at this point they are much more socially acceptable and are not jokes anymore (grandpa hair at 22 as example)

in the 2040s they found a cure or a far better DHT blocker with 5x the strength finasteride without the side effects, so now there were no bald guys.

so my point im trying to make is that

0000- 1997

^^ balding men were true bald, which is VERY bad

1997 - 2040

balding men could be socially acceptable in society and have something that is OK.

2040 +

cure is found and all is well.

i get your meanign of stylistic options for bald men, but you have to admit that socailly once you grow a beard everyone knows why it's there, you basically just admitted you don't like being bald and here is your "solution" to the problem.

i was bald for 2 years, so i know what the tempation is liek to grow a beard, but i forced myself to never do it (like billy corgan never did), because once i did it everyone would know i don't like being bald.

yet for some reason i felt it was ok to have a hair system, i don't know why , for some reason that seems ok to me.

to me i dont mind how a guy has hair, i its *** hair transplanted to head or a system as long as he gets to do what he wants.

the problem i have with a beard is that everyone knows why it's there, its there to deflect attetion form the problem, its like your trying to disctract people socially. or make up for what you can't do up there for some stuff own here, i knwo it sounds harse but this is how i always felt about those guys.

but what i really hate is the people that have beards and horshoe tied in together, they are not fooling anyone, becuase everyone knows why the beard is there, its not there for kicks, becuase as soon as that beard is gone they are checking into the old folks home, and + they have shown how bald they are by showing their hairline!

those guys are total fools, there trapped inside a beard, there like a beard prisoner.

there only escape is wearing hats, getting a transplant, and moving away somewhere, and then their hairline is restored and then they can get rid of the beard, and can make new friends with a proper hairline.