Baldies and the reason they have to be buff

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Why do bald guys look much much better buff and toned up?

I wondering about this, and came up this: Baldness is viewed as a sign of old age, of being physically weak, of lack of physical strength. So its like we baldies have to go the gym, to say "no no, we are physically fit, look at our muscles, look at our low body fat %, look at how active we are", and shave our heads; to avoid that stereotype. To prove our virility.

cantholdmedown

Established Member
Reaction score
CaptainForehead said:
Why do bald guys look much much better buff and toned up?

I wondering about this, and came up this: Baldness is viewed as a sign of old age, of being physically weak, of lack of physical strength. So its like we baldies have to go the gym, to say "no no, we are physically fit, look at our muscles, look at our low body fat %, look at how active we are", and shave our heads; to avoid that stereotype. To prove our virility.

Yes partly.

It also looks more badass, muscles + bald = "I dont give a f*** image" girls like.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, for most baldies the "careless hippie" look just doesn't work. Of course there are exceptions... but usually baldies have to keep themselves in shape to look better.

slipy

Reaction score
yeah? and what options does an 125 lbs underweight guy have? i guess i'll have to wear a wig to not look like a complete freak. imagine an 125 lbs baldie. holy f***. if ucman get's stared at and ridiculed then what's gonna happen to me?

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well yeah, i was only 66kilo when i start working out, man its your fault solely that you are skinny, im an ectomorph myself and gained about 9 kilos in 6 months with the right diet and workout routine.
it makes a difference, not huge but adds a few points, i think its worth it (though if i was nW1 i wouldnt bother working out lol )

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
yeah i never work out.

thank f*** i went down the hair system route, i feel a lot better now whereas before i felt obliged to be some sort of bald super hero like vin diesel to have the same level of appeal that most normal looking NW1s have.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I stopped working out when I lost my hair. What's the point? It's like putting really expensive flashy rims on an old beater.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
lol no it totally does.

funny post!

s.a.f

Reaction score
Depends to me getting to Steve Austin / Vin Diesel size can cancel out baldness (if you have the face for it also) but only about 10% of guys can hope to get that look even with steroids.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
lol @ "cancel out" baldness :p

s.a.f

Reaction score
Buff bald guys need the right genetics, Larry could never have been Vin.

[attachment=1:389vh7kj]vin_diesel_directs.jpg[/attachment:389vh7kj]

[attachment=0:389vh7kj]whatever-works-larry-david-wood.jpg[/attachment:389vh7kj]

Attachments

• vin_diesel_directs.jpg
    vin_diesel_directs.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 634
  • whatever-works-larry-david-wood.jpg
    whatever-works-larry-david-wood.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 689

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
yeah, i think it's really funny when guys like vin diesel go bald, it's like natures way of rubbing it in your face compared to the larry davids or mobys of this world.

JUST ANOTHER GROUP TO HATE, the great looking buff bald guys!

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
slipy said:
yeah? and what options does an 125 lbs underweight guy have? i guess i'll have to wear a wig to not look like a complete freak. imagine an 125 lbs baldie. holy f*ck. if ucman get's stared at and ridiculed then what's gonna happen to me?

You dont have to be a muscle bound freak, just look like you are athletic. Weight is not much of a concern. Go to gym, squat, deadlift, eat. It changes you. Trust me. Mentally. Oh, and read the book Starting Strength.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
I stopped working out when I lost my hair. What's the point? It's like putting really expensive flashy rims on an old beater.

Wrong analogy.
What if you could work on a beater, put in a much much more powerful engine, replace the flimsy exterior with rugged parts taken from other vehicles and tanks. The end result might not be a pretty machine, but it will be a beastly machine. Like the bat-tank in batman begins.

That sir, is the point. :punk:

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
yeah that is a better description!

but the only problem is 99% of girls would rather have a normal looking NW1 guy than a jacked up to hell bald super hero type guy that has spent his life in the gym to cancel out his hairloss.

and also some people like to blend into the crowd anyway so :dunno:

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
yeah that is a better description!

but the only problem is 99% of girls would rather have a normal looking NW1 guy than a jacked up to hell bald super hero type guy that has spent his life in the gym to cancel out his hairloss.

and also some people like to blend into the crowd anyway so :dunno:

Most girls do not want a guy who blends into the crowd.

Your understanding of females is lacking.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
hah!

well while that is true they dont want someone that blends in, the other thing i said as in being a meat head isn't exactly attractive in general, at least not to all women, most women when they think of men picture not a big buff bald guy (unless they have a fetish), they think of a more traditional type person, and more often than not that guy has hair!

look at top sexiest men polls as voted by women, see a consistancy? yup, they all have hair! (robert patterson, brad pitt, like every other guy there).

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
yes, i even read an artical that said that bruce willis's girlfriend (i think she was a playboy playmate), she said in the interview that she "didn't mind" his bald head, the artical went on to say that if that is how she views bruce willis's head how does that fare for the average guy who is not a super star actor nor looks like bruce willis bald.

quite a depressing artical, but it is true and many articals hold baldness VERY negatevly.

it's really depressing but the only bald guy i can think that has ACTUAL sex appeal (that i can imagine some women dreaming about) is vin diesel, but then again it's only a certain type of sex appeal that is hardly global to all women, but yeah that is all I can think of, i know patrick stewart was ONCE voted sexiest man on tv but that was a one off and i don't think girls dream of patrick stewart lol im not sure how he got on there tbh, its more robert patterson, and like every other guy in sexy men polls i can pretty much garuntee you that guy will have a FULL, THICK head of hair 99.9% of the time.

Girls - in general - like hair, get over it!

slipy

Reaction score
Ori83 said:
Well yeah, i was only 66kilo when i start working out, man its your fault solely that you are skinny, im an ectomorph myself and gained about 9 kilos in 6 months with the right diet and workout routine.
it makes a difference, not huge but adds a few points, i think its worth it (though if i was nW1 i wouldnt bother working out lol )

if i gained 9 kilos i'd be 65 kilos that's 1 kilo below your original weight. man that's not good. I think our cases differ. You were a normal skinny guy but me im freakishly thin. Just because you were able to gain weight doesn't mean im the same. And even if i did i'd still be scrawny.