Baldies and the reason they have to be buff

cantholdmedown

Established Member
Reaction score
ghg said:
jijijijiji said:
I can't think of one bald male who is not jacked that pulls off the look :whistle: . Life is not fair, get over it. Get some muscles fellas, I heard they got them at the gym.

I know many baldies that "pull of the look" without being "jacked". Scott Ian, Michael Stipe, Kerry King, many finnish celebrities etc.

These guys are perfect examples of average baldies. Compare them to a vin diesel and they look terrible.

cantholdmedown

Established Member
Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
i think what people mean here when they say pull it off is that they ooze sex appeal on the same level as a decent looking NW1 guy.

fact is the REM guy, slayer guy and joe satriani just look OK bald in broad daylight, which is where bald people live, in daylight, on dates with girls etc, in the daytime etc. they pull off the look OK, these people do not have sex appeal like vin diesel, nor have the sex appeal a decent looking NW1 guy has (which 80% of male population are, decent looking guys with hair)

that is what people are refering here when they say "pull it off".

there is nothing WRONG with bald look, its just like most people just look "ok" at best, if you are bald super hero like vin diesel then it's great, otherwise your nothing compared to attractiveness of a regular looking NW1 guy (which are 80% of guys in bars are as example, regular looking guys with hair)

Yup, hit the nail on the head HPM. By pull it off, I mean compete on equal ground with an nw1. Not just look "ok".

White guy example:

Vin_Diesel_001.jpg

Black guy example:
TysonPolo.jpg

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
lol im glad we agree on something!

also this is the problem with 99% of guy who are bald, becuase 99% of them are NOT vin diesel, they will never have the same appeal as the decent looking (in face) guy that has a full mame!

also even if they buff up like vin diesel that could be futile, if vin didn't have muscle he'd still suit the bald look, he is a rarity.

i have plenty of pics of patrick stewart, bruce willis, jason statham looking like complete *** bald, usually it's in daylight or even under a like in general.

joe satch defo looks crap when he plays guitar on stage (with HEAVY lighting) and that is why he compensates for it by wearing those retarded "insecurity shades" or sometimes even hats!

both tom morello and that limp bizkit guy are bald and hide in hats 24/7, which i find quite interesting since tom would pull off the bald look 10x better than satch.

joe-satriani.jpg

great, so he looks like the evil guy from harry potter, im sure that sounds like a great idea to date a girl and look like Lord Voldemort

voldemort.jpg

but, im sure if he JACKED up he's be a super star bald guy (sarcasim),

let's face it, no muscle will save him or anyone else who is regular looking white guy with zero hair.

here are some examples of satch hiding in glasses all the time 24/7 becuase he hates the way he looks bald

2951057666_4e564257c4.jpg

he is ALWAYS in glasses, or hats, or hats and glasses if he is feeling particuarly insecure on that day.

and also if your satch how are you supposed to date girls in a bar, do you wear your insecurity glasses, well you can't do that, becuase that would be retarded, so you have to go in Lord Voldemort style, i mean ffs guys like that needs wigs not a gym membership!

also anthrax guy and slayer guy are beard compensaters becuase they hate baldness, the only guy who is true bald (without glasses,hats,beards) 24/7 and looks kinda good-ish is billy corgan, but even he compensates for his baldness with a change of dress code.

overall famous caucasians that are bald are a rarity, there is only like 10, and they play metal or alternate rock where looks don't matter (as much), the majority of them look OK at best, only 1 of them doesn't compensate with glasses/hats/beards, he seems to look good-ish, but remember billy corgan was a really great looking guy with hair anyway , and hes tall to so there you go!

cantholdmedown

Established Member
Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:

also this is the problem with 99% of guy who are bald, becuase 99% of them are NOT vin diesel, they will never have the same appeal as the decent looking (in face) guy that has a full mame!

also even if they buff up like vin diesel that could be futile, if vin didn't have muscle he'd still suit the bald look, he is a rarity.

i have plenty of pics of patrick stewart, bruce willis, jason statham looking like complete *** bald, usually it's in daylight or even under a like in general.

joe satch defo looks crap when he plays guitar on stage (with HEAVY lighting) and that is why he compensates for it by wearing those retarded "insecurity shades" or sometimes even hats!

both tom morello and that limp bizkit guy are bald and hide in hats 24/7, which i find quite interesting since tom would pull off the bald look 10x better than satch.

joe-satriani.jpg

great, so he looks like the evil guy from harry potter, im sure that sounds like a great idea to date a girl and look like Lord Voldemort

voldemort.jpg

let's face it, no muscle will save him or anyone else who is regular looking white guy with zero hair.

here are some examples of satch hiding in glasses all the time 24/7 becuase he hates the way he looks bald

he is ALWAYS in glasses, or hats, or hats and glasses if he is feeling particuarly insecure on that day.

and also if your satch how are you supposed to date girls in a bar, do you wear your insecurity glasses, well you can't do that, becuase that would be retarded, so you have to go in Lord Voldemort style, i mean ffs guys like that needs wigs not a gym membership!

also anthrax guy and slayer guy are beard compensaters becuase they hate baldness, the only guy who is true bald (without glasses,hats,beards) 24/7 and looks kinda good-ish is billy corgan, but even he compensates for his baldness with a change of dress code.

overall famous caucasians that are bald are a rarity, there is only like 10, and they play metal or alternate rock where looks don't matter (as much), the majority of them look OK at best, only 1 of them doesn't compensate with glasses/hats/beards, he seems to look good-ish, but remember billy corgan was a really great looking guy with hair anyway , and hes tall to so there you go!

Exactly, no amount of muscles would help that man. He should invest in a wig.

Formula for balding:

Original Rating - 5 + cofactors = Sex appeal

Lets say a guy is a 8/10 without hair.

8-5 = 3/10 sly bald

Add +1 for each of the following:

+Black/ Well tanned
+Good head shape
+Muscles
+Height
+ Strong defined, masculine features.

If you have all 5: 3/10 + 1 + 1 +1 +1 +1

=8/10, you keep your original rating.

Problem is, there's many men who don't have these things. Most will have 2-3 at best! An attractive, 8/10 nw1 who only has height and strong facial features can become a 5/10 if he loses his hair!!

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
jijijijiji said:
HairPieceMan said:

joe-satriani.jpg

voldemort.jpg

Exactly, no amount of muscles would help that man. He should invest in a wig.

Formula for balding:

Original Rating - 5 + cofactors = Sex appeal

Lets say a guy is a 8/10 without hair.

8-5 = 3/10 sly bald

Add +1 for each of the following:

+Black/ Well tanned
+Good head shape
+Muscles
+Height
+ Strong defined, masculine features.

If you have all 5: 3/10 + 1 + 1 +1 +1 +1

=8/10, you keep your original rating.

Problem is, there's many men who don't have these things. Most will have 2-3 at best! An attractive, 8/10 nw1 who only has height and strong facial features can become a 5/10 if he loses his hair!!

lol

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
lol good formula.

we should try to find a more accurate one though, becuase IMO muscles don't mean anything at all although im sure some would disagree, but if satch was built like vin diesel IMO it would make f*** all difference.

also as far as good head shape goes, MOST guys do have good head shape like satch or anthax guy, so i don't think you add on a point there, you just deduct another point if you have a BAD headshape.

overall its rare i see a bad head shape in a guy.

also on the height thing if the guy had height before and his rating was 8 i dont see how the logic works that he would add a point on since he is the same height before and after baldness.

also on the black issue that is iffy but being black SOMETIMES literally negates the bald problem all together (rather than adding on a point) without having to compensate with the other problems, there are multiple examples of this.

so anyway my thoughts are based on what most people are.

take a 5 8 guy who is a 7 with hair.

he is now bald

he is now a 3 unless he has the following

+1-3 if he has strong masculine features (the face is the important thing)
+1/2 a point if he is a LARGE built man with muscles (so not just muscles but a large dominating man like vin, as in you have a big frame)

something like that anyway, you can plus 3 entire points based on facial features, becuase at the end of the day the problem with baldness is the face, if the face makes up for it like vin then everything is fine.

IMO jacking up is meaningless and add a potential half point to the hairloss.

I mean take this scenario, if satch was built like vin but looked like satch in the face, he'd still be viewed as Lord vermon right?

but if vin looked like satch in face, but was built like himself, he'd be seen as lord vermon.

see the problem with baldness is primarily the face.

also the tan would help but not by much, as soon as true daylight (or stagelight) hits his head its game over and no steriods or vin diesel frame will negate the baldness, it would barely add a half point, in fact it might even make him look worse.

BUT, and ill say this, BUT if your REALLLLLY jack up like stone cold steve austin, and your REALLY massive and REALLY tall, then yes, in THAT case your workout would add back on 3 plus points.

confusing stuff!

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
there's a well-known cheat for your formula...

money = 10/10 :innocent:

Hugh-Hefner-Playboy.jpg

cantholdmedown

Established Member
Reaction score
Ori83 said:
there's a well-known cheat for your formula...

money = 10/10 :innocent:

Hugh-Hefner-Playboy.jpg

:agree:

All the formula was was for determining how attractive you will LOOK.

Attraction formula for women:

Looks + Game * X FACTOR = Attraction

X FACTOR is money :woot:

cantholdmedown

Established Member
Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
lol good formula.

we should try to find a more accurate one though, becuase IMO muscles don't mean anything at all although im sure some would disagree, but if satch was built like vin diesel IMO it would make f*ck all difference.

also as far as good head shape goes, MOST guys do have good head shape like satch or anthax guy, so i don't think you add on a point there, you just deduct another point if you have a BAD headshape.

overall its rare i see a bad head shape in a guy.

also on the height thing if the guy had height before and his rating was 8 i dont see how the logic works that he would add a point on since he is the same height before and after baldness.

also on the black issue that is iffy but being black SOMETIMES literally negates the bald problem all together (rather than adding on a point) without having to compensate with the other problems, there are multiple examples of this.

so anyway my thoughts are based on what most people are.

take a 5 8 guy who is a 7 with hair.

he is now bald

he is now a 3 unless he has the following

+1-3 if he has strong masculine features (the face is the important thing)
+1/2 a point if he is a LARGE built man with muscles (so not just muscles but a large dominating man like vin, as in you have a big frame)

something like that anyway, you can plus 3 entire points based on facial features, becuase at the end of the day the problem with baldness is the face, if the face makes up for it like vin then everything is fine.

IMO jacking up is meaningless and add a potential half point to the hairloss.

I mean take this scenario, if satch was built like vin but looked like satch in the face, he'd still be viewed as Lord vermon right?

but if vin looked like satch in face, but was built like himself, he'd be seen as lord vermon.

see the problem with baldness is primarily the face.

also the tan would help but not by much, as soon as true daylight (or stagelight) hits his head its game over and no steriods or vin diesel frame will negate the baldness, it would barely add a half point, in fact it might even make him look worse.

BUT, and ill say this, BUT if your REALLLLLY jack up like stone cold steve austin, and your REALLY massive and REALLY tall, then yes, in THAT case your workout would add back on 3 plus points.

confusing stuff!

Well the thing with being jacked is, although it wouldn't add anything to someone like satch's appearance because he lacks the other factors that go with it ( a masculine face), there are a certain % of women who will f*** you no matter what if you have a good build.

Even if you look like carrot top, who looks like sh*t

carrottop.jpg

There is a certain % of women who will f*** you no matter what just because you are jacked. This number is probably pretty low if you have nothing else going for you, roughly 2-5%. So for Satch's case, if you don't have the other features of masculinity to go with a well built body it looks in congruent and therefore will only help you marginally. But he should still do it for that 2% of women who will sleep with him no matter what, once he has muscles.

Where as someone like vin diesel has those features, so being built really helps him look even better.
Vin%20Diesel%20(2).jpg

Attraction with women is all about playing to a certain stereotype and image and capitalizing on it. Being bald, masculine, and jacked is one image that will get you laid a lot. Being skinny, long hair, dress rocker style works too and will get you laid a lot by certain girls cause it appeals to a preconceived image they have of someone they'd like to f***. The problem is being bald SCREWS up literally every other look attainable apart from the bald/masculine/jacked look which only 5-10% of men have any hope of pulling off.

hope that makes sense...

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
actually a lot of these musicians aren't living in mansions, driving fararies and gettings lots of girls, that's arena sized acts, MOST metal acts are just club based and they dont get lots of money or female attention.

that being said i dont know how popular satch is on his own.

but in either case im sure it bothers him that he resembles a messed up villian when he takes off his shades, im sure he has a wife, and i think it would bother her as well, its not just about being in clubs getting a new girl, its also existing relationships as well, if he thinks he doesnt look good enough bald on stage so he wears glasses, does that mean he wears sun shades on dates with his wife, what about weddings, what if it is really sunny outside, how often do you wear the shades, it starts to get a bit socially wierd the bald guy who wears shades whenever someone takes a pic of him or something i don't know.

anyway, i have never seen a promo shot of him without shades or hats, it's wierd, he's insecure, he should have just worn a hair system, he's probably the worst looking bald guy in the music scene, mainly becuase he doesn't compensate with the bears like anthrax, kerry king etc.

well the thing about being jacked is that guys dont walk around in speedos, how would you show your jacked-ness, a really tight t-shirt, well i guess that could work.

well i have watched some dating programs with jacked guys and sometimes it turned women off, so it can actually go the other way around and turn even more women off.

also the jacked idea is just silly, it takes too much effort, gets harder as you get older, MIGHT work with 1% of women that woulnd't like you without the jackked look, this 1% comes from the fact that you turn women off with jacked look, also destroys your personality as you've basically lost it in your obsession with lifts and your social life going down.

and all for a possible very slight increase in chances with women?

some body builder mentioned on the height forums that when he did body building and went from average to well built (which was very hard work)women didn't care, but once he wore 2 inch lifts the female attention he got was massive.

i think getting jacked is like the icing on the cake, the cake being hair (for normal guys that dont look good bald)

i don't know if its right to think if you have icing without cake some women can overlook the head, it's just way too distracting in some cases, at least in satches case it's just waaaay tooo wierd.

also i think there is a difference in stigma between a girl going for a conventionally unatractive man but is jacked versus a unatractive bald guy who is jacked, even if they look the same in levels of attractiveness the stigma is way too high, "the ugly bald guy who is jacked" versus "the ugly guy who is jacked".

the later sounds far better than the former, and + it's more to do with other men as well, there are way more ugly jacked guys than ugly bald jacked guys.

so it goes as follows, ok the percentages are BS but you get the idea of seeing men in bars

1. a perfect man, perfect face and NW1 (5% of population)
2. a regular looking guy with Hair (80% of population)
3. a not good looking guy with hair (10 % population) - gets a possible bonus if jacked of 1% of females looking over the face for the body.
4. a not good looking guy who is bald (5% of popluation) - gets a possible bonus if jacked of 1% of females looking over the face for the body

ok so my theory is that even if your jacked and not looking good bald, fact is there are not good looking guys who can be jacked to, so you STILL wind up at the bottom of the barrel guy where your only ray of hope is this jacked thing which sounds pants.

cantholdmedown

Established Member
Reaction score
Hairpieceman:

How much time have you spent in the club? Being in shape helps a lot.

100% of women "like" an in shape guy.
50% are very turned on by it
5% are so turned on by it you can have a lot of negatives and they'll still be willing to f*** you

Every woman I have asked about a guy with muscles either says they like it or they dislike it. When I press them as to why they dislike it they say this every single time,

"Because he probably has a big head from his muscles, he thinks he can get any girl."

or

"He probably cares more about his muscles than me."

I also have a friend who is white, and sly with nw4 horse shoe but is in GREAT shape. Head ok, face average. He is 5'10. He doesn't always get a ton of attention but I'd say 1/5 women he approaches are pretty receptive to him. That's a good average. He was a VIRGIN until he got built btw.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Reading this thread makes me think there's a lot of virgins on this site. :whistle:

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
I think most guys are paranoid about baldnes, regardless of experience, generally in society when a white guy starts to go bald everyone knows the sh*t hits the fan for dating girls.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha, I f*****g give up. I just give up, there are no words for posters like HPM and jiijiji-whatever. It's like reading CCS posts all over again with the percentages and equations. "5% of girls like that, 2% like that", I mean come on.

Well, we can only blame looks-orientated society and ppl having too much spare time...

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
it's not about looks, it's about a specific grooming style that tends to represent a certain look in MOST caucasians.

so, yes, it is VERY possible to put most bald guys in a group in the dating scene called "the bald guys", becuase most of the time they all look the same etc.

adn the jacked look is actually a look that does compliment a bald head, for some reason.

even before hairloss when i thought of a bald guy i thought of a big butch intimidating bald guy, i certainly didn't think of moby or whatever.

sometimes fitting into a stereotype is the only way to be cool bald. :sobbing:

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Reading this thread makes me think there's a lot of virgins on this site. :whistle:

You are correct. Or, they've only had a single girlfriend who left them and they have been depressed about it ever since.

cantholdmedown

Established Member
Reaction score
ghg said:
Haha, I f****ing give up. I just give up, there are no words for posters like HPM and jiijiji-whatever. It's like reading CCS posts all over again with the percentages and equations. "5% of girls like that, 2% like that", I mean come on.

Well, we can only blame looks-orientated society and ppl having too much spare time...

Why? I'm not the one breaking my legs to get taller. I don't wear a wig either. I have not made ONE post bitching on this site about my norwood, unlike you.

I'm simply indulging him with this discussion. It's much faster and accurate to say 5%, than a really small percentage.

s.a.f

Reaction score
And find a post where I'm crying "Oh its impossible, 90% of girls think all bald guys are gross its not fair, NW1's get all the girls, you need to have 18" biceps and be rich ect ect ect....."
Find one post where have I ever complained about not getting laid.

All my posts are trying to talk some sense into the crazies like Hairpieceman.

Read between the lines on his posts, this is a guys spouting percentages on what women are thinking as if its fact, clearly he's does'nt women at all.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
yes but im not crazy, hairloss DOES affect your love life, as does male height if your below the average.

no ones saying you have no self worth due to one or both of these things, all i ever said is that these are pretty big factors and most guys seem to have these things.