Attractive Female Gaming Streamer Mysteriously Abandons (balding) Boyfriend Last Night

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Which is? I have no idea what you're talking about beyond that comment.

That you criticize women for having too high a standard about men to match their looks.
That sounds like you to me from your postings and comments on female pics.

resu

Reaction score
That you criticize women for having too high a standard about men to match their looks.
That sounds like you to me from your postings and comments on female pics.

Yes over here women who are below average or butterfaces with flaws often are with guys that look like models. While 6 and 7 are often less judgmental when it comes to looks as long as they aren't also club w****s.

I wouldn't date the gamer girl on the first post same reason I wouldn't date a female car-mechanic that chain smokes all day, no matter how "hot" she may be, it's not me having high standards, it's me having common-sense. Sorry but it's not the same subject.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes over here women who are below average or butterfaces with flaws often are with guys that look like models. While 6 and 7 are often less judgmental when it comes to looks as long as they aren't also club w****s.

I think you are over estimating the appeal of Italian men.
Neither is usually that great looking generally speaking on world stage.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Same as in Italy, where hypergamy is an evergrowing problem which got to the point of madness. In Milan, "capital of fashion", I commonly see chubby 5-6/10 girls with fullhead athletic 7-8/10 guys. Or 3-4/10 girls with 6/10 guys. I don't last a chance, giving up on women was the only way for a bald rotting corpse like myself.

yeah but you have pretty high aesthetic standards of womens looks from comments you have made of women pics who have been posted.

I am not criticizing you saying this but I dont find you someone with normal taste of most men.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Same as in Italy, where hypergamy is an evergrowing problem which got to the point of madness. In Milan, "capital of fashion", I commonly see chubby 5-6/10 girls with fullhead athletic 7-8/10 guys. Or 3-4/10 girls with 6/10 guys. I don't last a chance, giving up on women was the only way for a bald rotting corpse like myself.
I guess even a 7 or 8 could feel insecure enough that they would rather be worshipped like they are a 9 or 10 when they are with 5 or 6. If a girl is a 8-10 or a stacy, they are not going make such a big deal over a 8 or 9 because they are so used to being with them all the time. Same thing goes for men who are 8-10 and always are used to being with stacy all the time. Some people need a break and want a 5 or 6 once in while just to see how the less fortunate live. No different than when the less fortunate would like to live a privileged life. You always want that dam missing tile that someone else has but does not appreciate what they have.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I had my libido, I'd never go for 5 or above girls. Even with hair they were way out of my league and I've always known it.

show me a pic of a girl because i remember a few weeks ago a girl in a bikini who was like a 6 and you said you would never touch her as if she was disgusting.

and to me she was not ugly, she had a good body and was maybe just plain..but if a man is 'ugly' I think it odd to consider her below his standards.

resu

Reaction score
Same as in Italy, where hypergamy is an evergrowing problem which got to the point of madness. In Milan, "capital of fashion", I commonly see chubby 5-6/10 girls with fullhead athletic 7-8/10 guys. Or 3-4/10 girls with 6/10 guys. I don't stand a chance, giving up on women was the only way for a bald rotting corpse like myself.

That's something I was surprised to see, I never imagine young Italian women to be on the fat side so young.

resu

Reaction score
I think you are over estimating the appeal of Italian men.
Neither is usually that great looking generally speaking on world stage.

This kid was on the news because he was murdered by some wannabe gangsta mafia kid, the kid already was dressing like a young fashion model.
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/son-italian-mafia-boss-kills-best-friend-over-facebook-like-1624379

See his profile here and judge for yourself.
https://www.facebook.com/francesco.prestialamberti?lst=100004059649639:100001878036636:1497819381

That's how it is in Italy. I couldn't stand a chance over there, my Wrangler shirts and Adidas shoes would be mocked to no end.

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL some thing must be seen to be believed. I hope to live my shitty country and its shitty people behind once and for all.

Now now Dante you people used to be Romans and you make one hell of a bolognese. Plus wasn't Colombus an eyetie

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
LOL some thing must be seen to be believed. I hope to live my shitty country and its shitty people behind once and for all.

Where and when are you planning on moving?

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I had my libido, I'd never go for 5 or above girls. Even with hair they were way out of my league and I've always known it.

the right girl is out there for you bro

Attachments

• IMG_0940.JPG
    IMG_0940.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 212

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't play the video as travelling with sh*t internet but he looks like he sucked c*** to get it.

Or he'd suck c*** regardless and SMP was just a bonus.

77NJ

Reaction score
Attached - a photo that she (original gamer girl from the initial story here) posted earliwr today - so, it seems that they are still together:

Attachments

• IMG_8651.PNG
    IMG_8651.PNG
    597.2 KB · Views: 238